Wheels & Tires 350Z Rollers and Rubbers

New wheels for my 07

Search this Thread

Old 11-14-2007, 09:25 AM
BADASSTT

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New wheels for my 07

Sup fellas,
I need your advise. I'm thinking of getting a set of 19" HP R5 wheels in black for my Z. What do you think about wheels. I had a bad experience once with aftermarket wheels on my J-30. I had put a set of Zenniti 18" rims on the car and had vibrations and no matter how many times I had them balanced the car would still vibrate. So I ended up selling them and losing my money and leaving the stock wheels on. So my question is with aftermarket wheels does the Z vibrate? And what is your opinon on the wheels and the color combo. My car is PPW with 5% black tints. Also will this effect my warrenty? Heres a link to the HP website so you may see what the wheels look like. The model is the hpr-5 in black. Thanks

http://www.hpdesignwheels.com/
Old 11-14-2007, 09:34 AM
2004Black350z
Exhaust Whore

Received 17 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by dave079
My avatar says it all.
hahahahah
Old 11-14-2007, 09:34 AM
Z04

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by dave079
My avatar says it all.
so does searching the entire section of the forum dedicated to wheels and tires. plus doing your own research first, then asking the question is you still do not understand
Old 11-14-2007, 09:53 AM
BADASSTT

First off this is a forum and my question is what your opinion is? I know how to use the research button dick. But if you 3 guys cant offer your opinion then dont reply.This kind of feedback just shows what scum bags you are. And it is my opinion that you should not even be on this site if your going to treat all your fellow forum members this way. I have members that currently ask me for help by PM me. Because there worried about douch bags like you would say. If you have nothing do say better then search then dont reply you geek.
Old 11-14-2007, 10:07 AM
Zboy76

Me agree with BADASSTT.
Old 11-14-2007, 10:12 AM
Z04

Originally Posted by BADASSTT
First off this is a forum and my question is what your opinion is? I know how to use the research button dick. But if you 3 guys cant offer your opinion then dont reply.This kind of feedback just shows what scum bags you are. And it is my opinion that you should not even be on this site if your going to treat all your fellow forum members this way. I have members that currently ask me for help by PM me. Because there worried about douch bags like you would say. If you have nothing do say better then search then dont reply you geek.
but you have no reading comprehension, hence you would have posted this question (which has been asked numerous times by others) in the correct forum, instead of being lazy and not looking for the answer yourself. maybe you should have followed your own suggestion and did a PM yourself. you want my opinion? here it is.. it is lazy people like yourself that do nto use the tools provided by the forum to do your own research, then flood the forum with useless question then expecting an answer, when one (or more) already exist.
Old 11-14-2007, 10:16 AM
NOBI

Hahahahahaha
Old 11-14-2007, 10:21 AM
LAKERSFAN

what sizes are you going with? 19*8.5 & 19*9.5?

it also doesnt state the offsets for these wheels so i would suggest giving them a call to find out. (very important)

for example, i run 19*9.5 & 19*10.5 with +17/+18 offsets. Basically the wheels are flush with the fenders. the higher the offset, the more tucked in the wheels will be.

you wont have any vibration issues with aftermarket wheels. it does not affect your warranty, either.

oh, and make sure to get the correct tire sizes as well.

good luck with your search
Old 11-14-2007, 10:29 AM
PFI350Z

need to see it on the car
Old 11-14-2007, 10:33 AM
BADASSTT

Originally Posted by Z04
but you have no reading comprehension, hence you would have posted this question (which has been asked numerous times by others) in the correct forum, instead of being lazy and not looking for the answer yourself. maybe you should have followed your own suggestion and did a PM yourself. you want my opinion? here it is.. it is lazy people like yourself that do nto use the tools provided by the forum to do your own research, then flood the forum with useless question then expecting an answer, when one (or more) already exist.
Maybe instead of being such a dick just answer the question. But if you dont feel like answering it then dont.Z04=nutsac....You make yourself look like the a$$hole here by treating the members of the forum this way. And this is true because from reading most of your post you treat everyone like $****. I respect you for being in the service but dont respect you for treating people the way you do.
Old 11-14-2007, 10:39 AM
BADASSTT

Originally Posted by LAKERSFAN
what sizes are you going with? 19*8.5 & 19*9.5?

it also doesnt state the offsets for these wheels so i would suggest giving them a call to find out. (very important)

for example, i run 19*9.5 & 19*10.5 with +17/+18 offsets. Basically the wheels are flush with the fenders. the higher the offset, the more tucked in the wheels will be.

you wont have any vibration issues with aftermarket wheels. it does not affect your warranty, either.

oh, and make sure to get the correct tire sizes as well.

good luck with your search
Thanks Lakersfan you are the only one that has been cool enough to give me some good information. I'm going 19*9.5 all around. But maybe I will go with the set up you have 19*9.5 front and 19*10.5 rear.
Old 11-14-2007, 10:49 AM
Z04

Maybe instead of being such a dick just answer the question. But if you dont feel like answering it then dont.Z04=nutsac....You make yourself look like the a$$hole here by treating the members of the forum this way. And this is true because from reading most of your post you treat everyone like $****. I respect you for being in the service but dont respect you for treating people the way you do.

maybe you should take the time and read the TOU, nothing i posted here is a personal attack, yet you feel the need to call me names for your inability to read or use the forum correctly, making it personal. but your opinion is just that. i already gave mine. and that is not true, i don;t treat anyone half as bad as others here do, plus i only reserve that for a select few that continually post worthless threads (such as this one) or those that feel the need to just call me out for pointing out thier own problems. you don't like what i post, then i suggest you do the same that i tell the others. there is a ignore button, use it. but leave your personal attacks and childish name calling to the kindergarten playground where they belong. thank you
Old 11-14-2007, 11:24 AM
BADASSTT

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Z04
maybe you should take the time and read the TOU, nothing i posted here is a personal attack, yet you feel the need to call me names for your inability to read or use the forum correctly, making it personal. but your opinion is just that. i already gave mine. and that is not true, i don;t treat anyone half as bad as others here do, plus i only reserve that for a select few that continually post worthless threads (such as this one) or those that feel the need to just call me out for pointing out thier own problems. you don't like what i post, then i suggest you do the same that i tell the others. there is a ignore button, use it. but leave your personal attacks and childish name calling to the kindergarten playground where they belong. thank you
No Thank you. I havent attacked you. You started it and if you feel that my thread is worthless/pointless then dont become the smartass kindergartener and reply the way you do. There are numours members on this site that are new and want to know certain things that the older wiser members can help out with. And you may know that the search feature has helpful information which I have use it myself in the past but sometimes it doesnt have the information that one is looking for. Then you have to spend countless hours reading through threads that dont even narrow down the information that your looking for. My point is that you have been on this forum for sometime now and you should treat the newbie with some respect and help out. Dont try to act like your a badass and know everything by sending everyone to search. I also dont mean to offend you but you treat many newbies this way and thats not cool. If you want respect then you should apply that word to your vocabulary. And I will not put you to my ignore list because that would be a ***** move. So lets just get along allright.
Old 11-14-2007, 11:26 AM
cheshirecat79

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Thanks Lakersfan you are the only one that has been cool enough to give me some good information. I'm going 19*9.5 all around. But maybe I will go with the set up you have 19*9.5 front and 19*10.5 rear.
I would suggest a staggered setup. You can't rotate the tires, but the Z really takes to 10.5 in the rear well.

Just be careful with offsets and tires. You probably don't want to get into fender rolling territory, especially if you want to explore drop options.
Old 11-14-2007, 11:46 AM
kayfuNk
Banned

z04 stop starting **** with the newbies, lol. just say "search function" and leave the thread. no need to elaborate and have a 4 year old childish argument. you're such an instigator. do you get a chubby by being a dick behind the keyboard? it's really not needed. Just keep the childish remarks to yourself.
Old 11-14-2007, 11:50 AM
BADASSTT

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by kayfuNk
z04 stop starting **** with the newbies, lol. just say "search function" and leave the thread. no need to elaborate and have a 4 year old childish argument. you're such an instigator. do you get a chubby by being a dick behind the keyboard? it's really not needed. Just keep the childish remarks to yourself.
+1 thanks man
Old 11-14-2007, 11:51 AM
Overlord#1

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I hate that crap use the search thread. If you have responded before great, then don't respond again. Nobody forces you to read threads. And really is it that big of a deal?
Old 11-14-2007, 12:11 PM
Z-T

People with 9000+ posts have no life.
That explains a lot.
Old 11-14-2007, 12:13 PM
Chad68

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Did Hulk Hogan buy Nick a new '07 for drifting?

Try to keep this one out of the wall.

Kidding. I will only comment on the style of your choice, since everything else is already answered if you search. They look ok.

Quick Reply: New wheels for my 07