Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2010, 06:34 PM
MrToeknee

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Somebody said BC?

Name:  ZWork1-1.jpg
Views: 69
Size:  80.7 KB

I have the very first BC Racing Coilover setup. I would suggest getting the shorter rear spring for more dumpage. I've maxed out my rears but I can still remove the collar for moar lower. the fronts can go maybe another 1/4 inch.
Old 03-20-2010, 06:37 PM
MrToeknee

Calin - I had a 275/30/20 on my 20x10.5 +0. But then again I had -3.5 camber and an okay pull. 265's would def do the trick.
Old 03-20-2010, 07:13 PM
ATX350

Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts

Ya I wouldn't suggest bc for slammed rides. Im maxed out on mine and gonna have to think of something inventive to get lower after switching to 18's.
Old 03-20-2010, 07:18 PM
brandon3434

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by calin

Perfection! very nice bro!
Old 03-20-2010, 07:30 PM
calin
Banned

Originally Posted by NY350zG
Sick bumper Calin.. I just ordered mine a few days ago. Where did you order yours?
Thanks! It's an Auto Infantry bumper.

Originally Posted by brandon3434
Perfection! very nice bro!
Not yet, I need spacers !! But thanks :
Old 03-20-2010, 08:41 PM
litoflow

^^^Calin Your ride is gonna be hella nice once does spacers go in pushing out ur wheels out more .

MrToeknee << your Red Z is S3x on Wheels bro
Old 03-20-2010, 09:08 PM
SuperBlack350z

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by GiftOfGab
damn that's sick SuperBlack350z..too bad your out in NC I would I love to do a shoot for you guys
thanks man. i would love a free photoshoot if you were local.

Calin- i don't see any force induction on your car, you can stretch the tires a bit
Old 03-20-2010, 09:14 PM
ComeBack

Originally Posted by MrToeknee
Somebody said BC?

I have the very first BC Racing Coilover setup. I would suggest getting the shorter rear spring for more dumpage. I've maxed out my rears but I can still remove the collar for moar lower. the fronts can go maybe another 1/4 inch.
So you don't have the lower rear springs?
Old 03-20-2010, 09:17 PM
Toby-22

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Is it just me or do the wheels look less aggressive the lower you go? The lower i go the more the wheels have to camber in so in turn,..Less Poke Since ive gone lower (almost tucking rims) i cant see my wheels thru my side mirrors and they camber in so much(which they have to in order to clear the fenders). Is that why most of you guys dont go as low? they look great in pics but in person they just dont look too aggressive in terms of poke
Old 03-20-2010, 09:26 PM
calin
Banned

Originally Posted by SuperBlack350z
Calin- i don't see any force induction on your car, you can stretch the tires a bit
Ya but if I stretch the tires more, I think the only way it'll look good is if I totally slam the car to the ground, which I can't do either :/
Old 03-20-2010, 10:20 PM
Fren-Z

Originally Posted by JPE22
Is it just me or do the wheels look less aggressive the lower you go? The lower i go the more the wheels have to camber in so in turn,..Less Poke Since ive gone lower (almost tucking rims) i cant see my wheels thru my side mirrors and they camber in so much(which they have to in order to clear the fenders). Is that why most of you guys dont go as low? they look great in pics but in person they just dont look too aggressive in terms of poke
Thats why guys like Royal T, Fatboyyoshi, and Starve run with super aggressive offsets, or thats how they know how aggressive offset they can get away with..lol..The lower you go the more camber you get

Last edited by Fren-Z; 03-20-2010 at 10:26 PM.
Old 03-20-2010, 11:30 PM
Royal_T

Received 14 Likes on 9 Posts

I got really excited reading your comment until that last part

I might just sell the 15mm's then and get some 10's
No I am not saying you will have to get 265, just saying it would make it easier. Okay you will be fine with 15mm, just do the right fender pull to fit them.. And BAM!! you have money..

Originally Posted by rsoto20
Royal,
I got a question maybe u can help me out man. i recently have some tein flex coils that dnt slam my car so i want to get me another set maybe stance, but mostly all the venders r out till next month and one of them told me about the bc coils but idk to much about these and if they were to drop as low as the stance do. I hope u can help me out and answer my question thanks and cant wait for those weds to come on pure sex!! hahah..
Hands down Stance suspension is the best when it comes to slamming your car to the ground

with that said, you should hold off just a little longer, because I am about to test some prototype coilovers that will be dedicated to slammed Z/Gs. That means the right spring right, right valving to accommodate the spring rate and shorter struts.. Going to be huge for the Z/G world..

So stay tune..

Originally Posted by ATX350
Ya I wouldn't suggest bc for slammed rides. Im maxed out on mine and gonna have to think of something inventive to get lower after switching to 18's.
Eric just get the shorter spring for the rear from BC, or sell and buy some new ones..

Originally Posted by JPE22
It sound like you need to add a bigger spacer. And this is why you go with a more aggressive offset/width so you will have the flush + Poke...
Old 03-21-2010, 12:02 AM
calin
Banned

Originally Posted by Royal_T
No I am not saying you will have to get 265, just saying it would make it easier. Okay you will be fine with 15mm, just do the right fender pull to fit them.. And BAM!! you have money..
Thanks man, I'll see what I can do

You're like the king of offsets
Old 03-21-2010, 12:09 AM
tribal_visionz

Originally Posted by Royal_T
Hands down Stance suspension is the best when it comes to slamming your car to the ground

with that said, you should hold off just a little longer, because I am about to test some prototype coilovers that will be dedicated to slammed Z/Gs. That means the right spring right, right valving to accommodate the spring rate and shorter struts.. Going to be huge for the Z/G world..

So stay tune..
OMG!! haha is this true, I'm looking into ordering a setup real soon. I'm a little on the holding off side, because I'm wanting to purchase Stance. The issues that come with Stance about the loud clicking, are making me lean towards something else. Any other information you can give us, release date or more info! Thanks

Last edited by tribal_visionz; 03-21-2010 at 12:10 AM.
Old 03-21-2010, 12:15 AM
Royal_T

Received 14 Likes on 9 Posts

Thanks man, I'll see what I can do

You're like the king of offsets
Thanks for the complement but I'm just like the rest of you guys trying to look badass on the road..

Let me know if you need any thing else

Originally Posted by tribal_visionz
OMG!! haha is this true, I'm looking into ordering a setup real soon. I'm a little on the holding off side, because I'm wanting to purchase Stance. The issues that come with Stance about the loud clicking, are making me lean towards something else. Any other information you can give us, release date or more info! Thanks
Yup this is true,, I should have more info in about a week or two. Also with pics.. I feel you about the clicking with the Stance Coilovers, my front driver side coilovers rattle/click allot.. But that is why we have music
Old 03-21-2010, 12:34 AM
Max-G

ok

Old 03-21-2010, 06:18 AM
SnyzzleZ

um is that the only pic?
Old 03-21-2010, 07:34 AM
Toby-22

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Fren-Z
Thats why guys like Royal T, Fatboyyoshi, and Starve run with super aggressive offsets, or thats how they know how aggressive offset they can get away with..lol..The lower you go the more camber you get
Yea i guess your right, to this day i still dont know how they do it with those offsets. My point is no matter how much you space the wheels out you have to camber in the top more the lower you go. So that means the bottom part of the wheels sticks out but the top part have to camber in the fenders more. Compared to someone not as low they have room so when they do hit a bump or dip the wheels have room to camber in. Not sure if that makes sense.
Old 03-21-2010, 10:48 AM
Max-G

Originally Posted by SnyzzleZ
um is that the only pic?
yeah because the front is donk as hell atm. more pics after i remove another collar.
Old 03-21-2010, 12:03 PM
litoflow

Originally Posted by theianmcdougall
drift spares came in today

got a little time to test fit them

the offset is already -4 but i might put a 10 mil in the rear for gangsterness
^^^^ I like this for beaters bro! ... I wonder what the black style would look like for drift spares for you bro plz post pics when u get tires for them

Quick Reply: Aggressive Wheels and Stretched Tires....Welcome