Notices
Wheels & Tires 350Z Rollers and Rubbers

Aggressive Wheels and Stretched Tires....Welcome

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-2010, 06:13 PM
Royal_T

Received 14 Likes on 9 Posts

^^ I agree. Cause I have seen some cars (Zs also) that have full kits and at a decent height drive soo careful on the road like they are going to destroy something.. Then I fly by them and they our like "WTF how does he do that?" Well ****n drive your car and stop being a ***** about it.. Point blank..
Old 05-10-2010, 06:14 PM
ryaann

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Work tomorrow -_-

EDIT: Doing my fronts next week. Thank god

Last edited by ryaann; 05-10-2010 at 06:25 PM.
Old 05-10-2010, 06:52 PM
lixam

Originally Posted by Royal_T
^^ I agree. Cause I have seen some cars (Zs also) that have full kits and at a decent height drive soo careful on the road like they are going to destroy something.. Then I fly by them and they our like "WTF how does he do that?" Well ****n drive your car and stop being a ***** about it.. Point blank..
werd.. i take on the 240/drifter route way of doing things...and basically its...go hard or go home...**** dont last forever. might as well suck it up and hope for the best....nothing is cooler than watching a properly stanced car goin hard.......only time you needa drive like a ***** is in a pothole/bump infested area....
just my opinion. but that probably why demolished my origin lip first week i had it..lol
Old 05-10-2010, 06:52 PM
Toby-22

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by zerostyle
loving the stance toby... thats as agressive and stretched as it should get...anything more ends up looking dumb imo...your car still looks functional.
Preciate it man, i wish i can go lower but i cant anymore. I moved back to durham and i cant get in and out of my driveway lol.
No I really want to know what they mean by functional.. Cause I'm pretty sure I do more things in my slammed stretched Z then most do in there "proper height, non-stretched" Zs
Im sure he didnt mean anything by it, most guys that run a more conservative setup usually think its impossibe to get around "slammed" so you should take that as a compliment since you drive yours like your stock lol
Originally Posted by 350z_Boi
yo, toby are you running spacers?
suuurrreee am buddy
+1 being slammed helped me drive with more awareness. I can drive any slammed car with ease now. When i was tucking rims id drive faster around town than my friends on springs lol. And raising my car up its almost like driving my car at stock height again (even tho im still lowered about 3" from stock lol).

again i made a 6hr drive both ways to this meet + ~2months, and look how low i am..remember thats stock body so my frame/exhaust kiss the ground 90% of the time lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0AhFUvm9ag&feature=fvw

Last edited by Toby-22; 05-10-2010 at 07:32 PM.
Old 05-10-2010, 07:26 PM
scoupe

should be ready to join the scene soon. my workmeister's are supposed to arrive in the US tomorrow. decided to take the air suspension route. curious how you guys feel about it...

Name:  IMG_1020-2.jpg
Views: 62
Size:  93.4 KB
Old 05-10-2010, 07:45 PM
JonnyB504

Originally Posted by JDM555
What they mean by functional is it's not low to the point where it's just stupid. Where you can't go in certain parking lots or your front bumper is going to fall off. Where you don't scrape on the highway just off small bumps and dips. Where it doesn't take you 10 tries to get out of your driveway to not scrape....which you still end up scraping. Stuff like that and DD = not functional. If you still insist on DD that way, then......
You stated all things that don't effect you whatsoever......just because we DD our **** that way and have the patience to take it slow where needed should be of no concern to you? I don't understand why the *** someone is telling me I shouldn't daily my **** slammed. Honestly....wtf does that have to do with you? Let me do my thing and Ill let you do yours. I'm no where near as low as I was on the 18s so I don't have that problem anymore but I'm so sick of all the hate that goes on about our STYLE. Its a ****ing style. No one in here every said dammmmm these hellaflush rims on my slammed whip sure do make me a better F&F streetracerrrrr! No obviously its not 100% practical BUT PLEASE TELL ME HOW A ****ING 350z is practical???? Its not.....if we all chose function over form we be driving a fuking yaris seeing who can grow the biggest leaf or whatever the *** goes down in those things. So STFU and and let us do our thing....and dont bring your bitces around our unpractical cars....they might just get a little wet homie....

***! I just got off work...I had to vent.
Old 05-10-2010, 07:54 PM
Max-G

i feel like bags only belong on semi trucks, busses, and over ugly chicks heads, but hey that's just me. i have much more respect for a static drop, but as long as the fitment is good, bags are alright...
Old 05-10-2010, 07:56 PM
Royal_T

Received 14 Likes on 9 Posts

^^ LOL,, I feel you pain Jonny. I'm just getting tired of all this hate.. Just going to use it as fuel to my fire... Big things to come in the summer..

Oh and "how do I feel about bags on a Z?" well I fell like they don't belong on a Z cause its a sports car, Bags to me belong on VIP cars and bagged trucks, Not a Z.. I can see if you used the Roberto Cups or the Phantom Cup Kits. With those you still keep the performance of your coilovers and just us the Cups to raise your car in sticky situations.. This is my opinion of course.

Last edited by Royal_T; 05-10-2010 at 08:01 PM.
Old 05-10-2010, 07:57 PM
jduet

Originally Posted by JonnyB504
You stated all things that don't effect you whatsoever......just because we DD our **** that way and have the patience to take it slow where needed should be of no concern to you? I don't understand why the *** someone is telling me I shouldn't daily my **** slammed. Honestly....wtf does that have to do with you? Let me do my thing and Ill let you do yours. I'm no where near as low as I was on the 18s so I don't have that problem anymore but I'm so sick of all the hate that goes on about our STYLE. Its a ****ing style. No one in here every said dammmmm these hellaflush rims on my slammed whip sure do make me a better F&F streetracerrrrr! No obviously its not 100% practical BUT PLEASE TELL ME HOW A ****ING 350z is practical???? Its not.....if we all chose function over form we be driving a fuking yaris seeing who can grow the biggest leaf or whatever the *** goes down in those things. So STFU and and let us do our thing....and dont bring your bitces around our unpractical cars....they might just get a little wet homie....

My vote for quote of the month

What's up with all the haters in the thread the past few days. If you don't like it, GTFO. Nobody cares what you think about us, our cars or our style. Enjoy driving your "practical" Z's while we do the same things, go the same places and look thousands of times better doing it.
Old 05-10-2010, 07:59 PM
Toby-22

LMAO whoa, didnt know you had it in you Jonny
Old 05-10-2010, 08:03 PM
scoupe

Originally Posted by Max-G
i feel like bags only belong on semi trucks, busses, and over ugly chicks heads, but hey that's just me. i have much more respect for a static drop, but as long as the fitment is good, bags are alright...
seems to be the most common opinion which is understandable. wheels are gold meisters. 19x10 et-7 and 19x11 et-7.

Last edited by scoupe; 05-10-2010 at 08:06 PM.
Old 05-10-2010, 08:04 PM
jduet

Toby, what model Sparco's are those and are they comfortable. I'm in the market but I heard the Torino's are very firm.(Yours look like Milanos?)
Old 05-10-2010, 08:07 PM
SuperBlack350z

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

the sparco seats are the r100 model. Comfy, not torino comfy. But holds you pretty nice.
Old 05-10-2010, 08:08 PM
Toby-22

Theyre the R100. THeyre one of the cheaper models out there. And theyre comfortable enough for me but i wouldnt say theyre as comfortable as stock cloth seats. Theyre pretty firm but for the price you cant beat it lol.
Old 05-10-2010, 08:09 PM
mrfobbyaccent

Bags are cool, but I consider it cheating. I am not hating or anything, or trying to start beef, thats just the way i think of it haha.
Old 05-10-2010, 08:13 PM
jduet

Originally Posted by SuperBlack350z
the sparco seats are the r100 model. Comfy, not torino comfy. But holds you pretty nice.
Originally Posted by Toby-22
Theyre the R100. THeyre one of the cheaper models out there. And theyre comfortable enough for me but i wouldnt say theyre as comfortable as stock cloth seats. Theyre pretty firm but for the price you cant beat it lol.
Cool. Thanks for the info guys.
Old 05-10-2010, 08:13 PM
scoupe

Originally Posted by mrfobbyaccent
Bags are cool, but I consider it cheating. I am not hating or anything, or trying to start beef, thats just the way i think of it haha.
also understandable... to be honest, new england doesn't have a car scene like down south,very few stanced cars aside of VW's. so i don't really have much to prove around here. just wanted a clean aggressive Z that wont get destroyed.
Old 05-10-2010, 08:23 PM
Max-G

Originally Posted by scoupe
seems to be the most common opinion which is understandable. wheels are gold meisters. 19x10 et-7 and 19x11 et-7.
exact specs i want. you bastard! if you wanna get rid of them ever hit me up
Old 05-10-2010, 08:31 PM
ryanmac516
i like boobies

Originally Posted by jduet
Toby, what model Sparco's are those and are they comfortable. I'm in the market but I heard the Torino's are very firm.(Yours look like Milanos?)
i have a milano as my drivers seat, if you wanna check it out let me know. they just cost so fuking much i cant afford the the other one and i got the first one dirt cheap.
Old 05-10-2010, 08:38 PM
JDM555

Originally Posted by JonnyB504

Lovely grammar buddy. I never hated on slammed cars, I use to own a WRX which was into the whole HellaFlush scene, so I'm not hating. You need to calm down. With the Z I'll probably be running more aggressive wheels than you, 19x9.5/10.5 +0 and maybe running negative in the front with spacers. I'm not hating on anyones rides, I don't care if you guys are scraping on flat roads, I don't care what you do cause it's your car, but I was just trying to answer Royal's question when he asked what he meant by "functional". No need to get your panties in a bunch, and reread your messages before posting.

Last edited by JDM555; 05-10-2010 at 08:40 PM.

Quick Reply: Aggressive Wheels and Stretched Tires....Welcome