Notices
Wheels & Tires 350Z Rollers and Rubbers

Aggressive Wheels and Stretched Tires....Welcome

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-2010, 05:42 AM
Murfdizzle21

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by hatchboi
NICE MILTON!! cant wait to see those babys on your car, wat are the specs looking at?
I've been looking at those wheels forever wishing i could find the cash to scoop them up. i wanna say theyre 19x10 -... and 19x12 -... pretty nice.
Old 10-06-2010, 06:06 AM
APOCOLYPSE DAWN

Originally Posted by Max-G
ugh *facepalm* take a chill pill. just saying why i liked the other one slightly better.

no need to be so cocky son
Its not cockiness just confidence... max. I am very chill and i just get a kick out of the hundreds of people who have seen pics of the car only 3 so far havent liked it. Its your opinion your entitled to it. In all honesty, dont hate on the tail lights until you see the painted ones in person. These really do help with the cars lines where as the red just draws your attention to ohhh heys a red tail light and you dont see the lines of the car.
Old 10-06-2010, 06:22 AM
KingBaby
Hardest Setting

Received 130 Likes on 102 Posts

^^^

pics or quit crying...
Old 10-06-2010, 06:51 AM
APOCOLYPSE DAWN

Originally Posted by KingBaby
^^^

pics or quit crying...
Lmao! What u want pics of haha! My GTR intake manifold? The twin GT35r turbos? The quad exhaust? The wheels? lol
Old 10-06-2010, 07:10 AM
CORNELL

^^^ damn i saw your build thread that exhaust is sick! Wish i had a 4.5L stroker motor
Old 10-06-2010, 08:09 AM
JBF

Originally Posted by APOCOLYPSE DAWN
The car is not finished but I thought I would give you guys some teasers. The specs are going to sound pretty weak as I am running one of the largest bbk's on the market so here it is:
20 x 10 +15 bbk disk on 255's
20 x 12 +0 bbk disk on 305's

the blue doesn't flow with the rest of the car. and you have massive wheel gap...

other than that i'd say it was mild for this thread...
Old 10-06-2010, 08:23 AM
lixam

the 70 has alot goin on...simplify it and itll be a killer.
Old 10-06-2010, 08:34 AM
VQpoweredZ

Originally Posted by lixam
the 70 has alot goin on...simplify it and itll be a killer.
It's true. The simpler the better. I'd love to have a car that had that much horsepower and just have some nice fitment and a clean stock exterior with maybe a lip kit.
Old 10-06-2010, 08:55 AM
KingBaby
Hardest Setting

Received 130 Likes on 102 Posts

He's so blind with showing out...his car ain't even showing up when it come to this thread!

Mr. Dawn install some style and upgrade your personality!
Old 10-06-2010, 09:26 AM
theianmcdougall

Originally Posted by Murfdizzle21
I've been looking at those wheels forever wishing i could find the cash to scoop them up. i wanna say theyre 19x10 -... and 19x12 -... pretty nice.
yea thats right

i believe offsets are -4 front and -12 rear

i stay in the wheels/tires section on zilvia wayyyy to much, haha
Old 10-06-2010, 09:46 AM
lixam

Lol wow for your info I don't have any carbon covers of anything... Everything is direct replacements from the b pillars to the mirrors all 100% carbon fiber 0% plastic. My build is about taking things to the max about pushing limits and breaking barriers. That's what this thread is about when it comes to wheels. So what you don't like my car I don't give a flying f@ck what you think. So what you think the car looks like a porsche... Atleast it's a dam good looking one at that! And honestly, I love my tailights painted black it looks sooo amazing on the car and matches my headlights and all the carbon fiber.

So if you want to blast your hateraide go ahead I don't care... I am getting magazine covers and booths at SEMA! So hate away boys hate away!
no hating dude, i think the 70 is badass, buuuuuuut, seems like you built the car for others, actually seems like you didnt build it at all, kinda like pointed at parts or worked with other companies in selecting stuff, probably why your getting "mag" covers and booths. not a bad thing resembling a porsche in my book lol.....

but.... build it for yourself. if you can honestly tell me you like black/white/blue combo then power to you, but, that combination is never anywhere except for ...sema/hot import night/modified mag and stuff. and props to you if you drive that thing around like a daily, but i kinda have my doubts...

if your building it to get into those kinda things, then props and good luck, but

i build my car to be scrip/scrapin/sparkin & straight hardparkin/showstoppin/lowridin/parking lot pimpin/cruisin and break necks...and overall enjoy it.

tips? paint it all white.....get rid of the spoiler....SLAM THAT ***** and id say you have a winner.

not on bags either...makes me sad to see a sexy car stanced...then watch it pull away sky jacked so he can go over speedbumps...

good luck with the build man, you should open a thread about it for other 70 enthusiasts
Old 10-06-2010, 09:59 AM
lgear080

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

AD - Nice part selection but I am at a loss re the color combos throughout. Salvage by respraying all of the black portions white and get some rs mesh from LL tech.

Milt - Thank god someone finally copped those garson's... I've only recommended them to about 5 people on the board. Did you scoop them for $1500? Did they need a full redrill?
Old 10-06-2010, 12:28 PM
Waiz
Premier Member

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

APOCOLYPSE DAWN - wrong thread to argue with, they only care about you being so low you damage your setup. LOL

I really like your setup, keep up the good work.
Old 10-06-2010, 12:47 PM
JBF

Originally Posted by Waizzz
APOCOLYPSE DAWN - wrong thread to argue with, they only care about you being so low you damage your setup. LOL

I really like your setup, keep up the good work.
I've been riding as low as i am for about a year now and have YET to damage anything...except for my Home Depot lip...which set me back a whopping 15 bucks...

But as for the title of the thread...that 370 isnt aggressive by the standards set by this thread...

mild stance and minimal stretch
Old 10-06-2010, 01:01 PM
Waiz
Premier Member

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by FinallyGotaG
I've been riding as low as i am for about a year now and have YET to damage anything...except for my Home Depot lip...which set me back a whopping 15 bucks...

But as for the title of the thread...that 370 isnt aggressive by the standards set by this thread...

mild stance and minimal stretch
I will agree with you that it's not the ideal setup for this thread but to hate on it without knowing what it is was pretty damn hilarious.

AD - bring it to this thread for the proper acknowledgement that it deserves:

https://my350z.com/forum/wheels-and-...es-thread.html

Last edited by Waiz; 10-06-2010 at 03:58 PM.
Old 10-06-2010, 01:31 PM
Max-G

In all honesty, dont hate on the tail lights until you see the painted ones in person. These really do help with the cars lines where as the red just draws your attention to ohhh heys a red tail light and you dont see the lines of the car.
blacked out tail lights remind me of socal bros in their big trucks and they just look goofy on anything but a black or dark grey/gunmetal car. "normal" cars have red tail lights. it's not anything out of the ordinary. i find that giant spoiler and carbon parts drawing my attention away from the "lines of the car" more than anything. like others said, there's just too much going on.
Old 10-06-2010, 03:38 PM
APOCOLYPSE DAWN

Originally Posted by FinallyGotaG
the blue doesn't flow with the rest of the car. and you have massive wheel gap...

other than that i'd say it was mild for this thread...
If you look closely in some of the pics you will notice the car is getting ready to be put on a flat bed. It took us 45mins to even get it on the flat bed like I said these are teaser photos the car isnt finished. The blue is not that dark and looks insanely good on the car in person. these were taken with my iphone and didnt capture the true color of the cf or the wheels. Honestly, I would slam this car if I could. with the exhausts current position I only had 1" of ground clearance... we will be raising the exhaust about a 1/2" to fix that. If we were any lower we would not have made it on the flat bed.
Old 10-06-2010, 03:39 PM
APOCOLYPSE DAWN

Originally Posted by KingBaby
He's so blind with showing out...his car ain't even showing up when it come to this thread!

Mr. Dawn install some style and upgrade your personality!
Ok, whatever man
Old 10-06-2010, 03:57 PM
zerostyle

i actually like the 370...its not really the exact way i woulda gone about things cuz i just dont like huge spoilers, but he has the power to back it up. and dont like blue wheels, maybe im scared to be too different. but why is everyone saying do this do that. when all the time on this site i hear people say to mod the car to YOUR liking and not everyone elses.
Old 10-06-2010, 03:57 PM
JBF

If you look closely in some of the pics you will notice the car is getting ready to be put on a flat bed. It took us 45mins to even get it on the flat bed like I said these are teaser photos the car isnt finished. The blue is not that dark and looks insanely good on the car in person. these were taken with my iphone and didnt capture the true color of the cf or the wheels. Honestly, I would slam this car if I could. with the exhausts current position I only had 1" of ground clearance... we will be raising the exhaust about a 1/2" to fix that. If we were any lower we would not have made it on the flat bed.
You couldn't just drive it to where it needed to go?

Quick Reply: Aggressive Wheels and Stretched Tires....Welcome