Lowered my ride finally, but....

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2008, 07:27 PM
leeboyNY
Kimchi Eater

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 35oZephyR
Nice car!

But with so much invested in it as a show car, why not spring for the Roberuta kit?

http://g35driver.com/forums/showthre...light=roberuta

Yup, that's my future plan! I drift, drag this car and it's my daily driver, so the Roberuta system is the best option for me...

Last edited by leeboyNY; 07-20-2008 at 07:53 PM.
Old 07-20-2008, 07:37 PM
leeboyNY
Kimchi Eater

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by quakerroatmeal
If you can't drive it while its not even lowered, how can you possibly even drive it when you are lowered? Either you must suck at driving, or you are hitting cones and road trash all the time without even looking. I always dodge everything, slow down on everything when I possibly can. Once the car is lowered I have a entire new driving technique. Let's see pics of your entire driveway. Looks like a PITA to get in/out. It really does not look that bad, looks like a normal driveway, except you are on a decline instead of a incline. which can seem kinda odd. You need to make sure you are getting in and out by a crazy angle too.

Yeah, I suck at driving, that's why I bring home trophies from time attack events..
Also, <- this avatar pic is my ride driven by me when it was DB... I do occasionally participate in drift competition...

That driveway you are talking about is a local car wash.. It's not my driveway. I live in Seoul, South Korea where the roads are pretty ridiculous to say the least and pretty much all the parking lots are underground. $hit~ your standard two lane roads are about the same size as the 4 lane roads in Korea.... Small land=narrow roads... Have you parked your ride in the basement 7th floor with steep a$$ ramps? I do.. and I do it every single day.. I can pull some crazy "angle" to void scraping going incline or decline.. I lived in US for 15 years and lived in various cities from Nebraska to Manhattan, NY, so I know you have nothing compare to what I have to face everyday... Let's see how many days your bodykit lasts around here.... Thanks for your advise, but lowered cars just don't mix in this country...

Last edited by leeboyNY; 07-20-2008 at 10:58 PM.
Old 07-20-2008, 07:43 PM
Rowlett

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Off the topic/ IMO
looks to me like the Amuse bumper has the Vents painted black, right? or is it my eyes... anyways, soon as your Rear bumpers ready, you could paint the Vents on to match the front... IMO