Notices
Wheels & Tires 350Z Rollers and Rubbers

Rims that look like *this*...(picture within)

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2008, 10:51 AM
gothchick

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by WheelDude.com
He will not be posting any more false claims/lies about Rota wheels. It was obvious he had an agenda and that was to question the quality/reputation of these wheels. PAWI (company that manufactures Rota wheels) has been producing wheels for 30+ years. Rota produces 25,000+ wheels a month, many of these wheels are for OEM manufactures like Toyota, Ford, VW, Mercedes, etc.. here in the Philippines. I was just at a big Philippines OEM car show where Toyota was premiering there new 2009 Vios car featuring a wheel known as the "Rota Tarmac 2", a wheel that we have sold tons of in the US for the Subaru market. Also as seen on the my350z forums, there are tons of cars running Rota P45R, Rota Torque, etc.. for the past couple years with no failures due to manufacture defects. In fact I've only seen one post where someone cracked a wheel and it was due to extremely low tire pressure (very dark ring around the center of the tire) and then hitting a pothole.

Rota wheels have proven to be quality wheels time after time.

-Dan
Nice. Did you ever get those pics posted of their testing facilities? Or was that just more posturing?

Last edited by gothchick; 09-04-2008 at 10:55 AM.
Old 09-04-2008, 11:28 AM
The_VQ

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by dan avoN7
Your post are so dumb VQ, you do realize by posting pictures without an explanation is really pointless and proves nothing.
Ok, here's your explanation

This happened after 3 laps at Nur in a 500 hp Civic, the tires were Toyo R888, the car had Tarox 10 pot big brake kit.

This is were bent wheels hit the calipers....pretty painful.

I don't know about you, but I don't see wheels with twisted spokes every day. Oh and I am not saying Rays won't break, I am not their fanboy, I am just saying all the little things Rota does on cutting the cost of production have results (how come you hear only about Rota having quality issues?). But again I don't care, if someone is cheap it is his/her own decision.
Old 09-04-2008, 11:42 AM
OldDirty Z33

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

^ wait are you for rota got a hater?