Notices
Wheels & Tires 350Z Rollers and Rubbers

rota wheels

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2009, 10:48 PM
Chromex319

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey man as long as you're not abusing your car, avoid man-eating pot-holes, and drive like you should on the road, I believe you'll be ok with your Rota's. I may go the same route.
Old 02-12-2009, 11:02 PM
moforeynolds

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by hellsoldiers08

O, on the capitalizing the I part, come on just because someone doesn't do it doesn't mean they are dumb or anything. You can be surprised how smart people are but just writing isn't just one of there strong points!
Nobody knows you here beyond the way that you represent yourself in your posts. So when someone like you continually makes 5th grade grammatical mistakes, I tend to view them as being on the same mental level of a 5th grader. That you fully realize how ridiculous your typing is just screams ignorance on top of that. Type however you wish, but don't be surprised when people don't take you seriously. I'm sure your response will be "I don't care", but that will just solidify the opinion I've already made of you. So, take of that whatever you want.
Old 02-14-2009, 10:58 AM
ecorona6

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

You made a good decision with Rota. Decent, cheap and most are stylish. Wheeldude will treat you right. He is a vendor on the forum and can answer any and all questions about your rims. I have a set of Rota's myself after owning Volk, Works, RH's. Enjoy your new set of wheels!
Old 02-14-2009, 01:37 PM
07JimmyZ

Originally Posted by 68Stang
No, however, it is a reflection of the quality of effort you put into even the small things in life. It is a reflection upon your level of intelligence as perceived by those reading your posts. Once learned, the use of proper spelling and punctuation is easy and effortless and the amount of time added to your daily posting is marginal at best.
Sir, you just made my day. Thank you!
Old 02-14-2009, 10:35 PM
68Stang

Originally Posted by 07JimmyZ
Sir, you just made my day. Thank you!
Hey, that's what I do.
Old 02-15-2009, 09:02 AM
=Cerberus=

Originally Posted by davidv
Rota lasts about 30,000 then falls apart. Hopefully not at 80 MPH!
Do you have independent safety testing to back this up? Are you with the NTSB or DOT? Independent insurance tests? I would like to see your source.

OR are you just another person who sees the few pictures of cracked wheels on the Internet with a catchy phrase with no reputable back story and pulled a number out?
Old 02-15-2009, 09:10 AM
Done Deal DR

Originally Posted by shyguy010
Do you have independent safety testing to back this up? Are you with the NTSB or DOT? Independent insurance tests? I would like to see your source.

OR are you just another person who sees the few pictures of cracked wheels on the Internet with a catchy phrase with no reputable back story and pulled a number out?
It was a joke. He's been here since 2004, he's probably seen this same question 1,000 times.
Old 02-15-2009, 11:20 AM
MDHRZ

Originally Posted by 68Stang
No, however, it is a reflection of the quality of effort you put into even the small things in life. It is a reflection upon your level of intelligence as perceived by those reading your posts. Once learned, the use of proper spelling and punctuation is easy and effortless and the amount of time added to your daily posting is marginal at best.
Well said.
Old 02-15-2009, 11:31 AM
Phantom Menace

I made my final decision to get rota wheels as my first rim i ever buy for a car... Some time learning threw your mistakes can coast big money but i feel confident enough that this won`t be the case.(by the way this will be on a black 350z)
i'm all for slang and short cuts in writing. for instance, i haven't capitalized a single word so far. it's faster to type and reads "non-threatening." additionally, i like to use "ppl" for people, etc.

i also get the whole "good will hunting" thing you're arguing. smart but not formally educated, etc, etc.

however, we don't care how smart you really are. this is a forum based on words and literacy. if you have a question, comment, or other information to disseminate, you have to do it with your writing and reading.

reading your post, i can't understand wtf you're talking about. sorry.

oh, and there's nothing wrong with rota wheels. look nice, fit nice, weights are nice, and price is nice. just don't slap volk stickers on them like the "nismo brothers." ALL wheels will bend against a pothole/curb/telephone pole. buy what you like and not what this forum thinks are allowed on a 350. after all, it's not like you're asking anyone here for the money to buy them, right?!

Last edited by Phantom Menace; 02-15-2009 at 01:40 PM.
Old 02-15-2009, 01:35 PM
samjcg

Rotas replicate many "authentic" wheels.
However, they do hold up very well. I personally have them and it is decent wheel for a good price.

good luck
Old 02-15-2009, 02:36 PM
Abishop

I love my Rota's!
Old 02-15-2009, 07:21 PM
Shift__Z

Originally Posted by moforeynolds
Nobody knows you here beyond the way that you represent yourself in your posts. So when someone like you continually makes 5th grade grammatical mistakes, I tend to view them as being on the same mental level of a 5th grader. That you fully realize how ridiculous your typing is just screams ignorance on top of that. Type however you wish, but don't be surprised when people don't take you seriously. I'm sure your response will be "I don't care", but that will just solidify the opinion I've already made of you. So, take of that whatever you want.

obviously you sir have yet to see the show "are you smarter than a 5th grader"
Old 02-15-2009, 07:33 PM
Spork

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Look out for potholes.

No, seriously.
Old 02-15-2009, 08:41 PM
Shift__Z

^ (rolling eyes)
Old 02-16-2009, 03:54 AM
albinobob

I made my final decision to get rota wheels as my first rim i ever buy for a car. (http://www.wheeldude.com/catalog/pro...oducts_id=5484). Some time learning threw your mistakes can coast big money but i feel confident enough that this won`t be the case.(by the way this will be on a black 350z)
Hey I am looking at getting these in Hyper Silver (same specs) You should throw up a review with pics.