Wheels & Tires 350Z Rollers and Rubbers

Sumitomo HTR Z III Tires

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2009, 06:02 AM
evil_tt
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by kham25
Sorry i have to be clear for cheap *****s like you trying to justify the tire on your car... The Sumitomos HTR 3 was the tire i ran on my car. ON my Car IT lasted less than a 1 month, 27 Days to be exact. The tire it exploded after hitting a pothole and was garbage.
I wish i had taken a picture just for you.. I played cheap buying low end tires like these. After blowing a tire going 60 on the Highway perhaps your mind will change buying cheap ****.. You get what you pay for, reason why this tires are cheap as hell as you put it
Dude, you sound like a girl b*tching! Why are you calling people cheap *****s for giving advice from experience? Anything can be defective. So your saying if I had a lemon 350z with problems, should I run around talking sh*t to everyone about 350z and how they are cheap and break easy?!? No, thats why defective's in the dictionary you tool - Go buy your self a Websters.
Old 03-18-2009, 06:16 AM
kham25

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by evil_tt
Dude, you sound like a girl b*tching! Why are you calling people cheap *****s for giving advice from experience? Anything can be defective. So your saying if I had a lemon 350z with problems, should I run around talking sh*t to everyone about 350z and how they are cheap and break easy?!? No, thats why defective's in the dictionary you tool - Go buy your self a Websters.

Im sorry you cant comprehend my Grammer. Most off us here are working during the day and just trying to get our opinions typed as quickly as possible!!!
OP asked if anyone has experience with them i did... I told him exactly what i went through..You probably run the same sumi **** on your car well and it worked well for your special..Thats great and all but I did on my Lex and it was complete garbage.. Yeah i was cheap back then on tires i wont be again after my experience.Having a Z , IS300 and a condo is'nt cheap
so yeah i tried to cut cost...Go **** yourself its my opinion you dont like it OH well
Old 03-18-2009, 06:29 AM
evil_tt
Banned

^lol, but you already gave your opinion...
Im trying to say my sumitomos that i bought lasted 1 month and my tire blew out after hitting a pothole . Perhaps your special and you had better luck with yours what can i say...
The sidewalls are complete .. For NYC driving conditions this tire is truely the worse..
Just seems like your first post wasn't enought so you came back for seconds and attacked another member. Not cool. Your low self confidence and denial are shining like a light through your postings. Disappointing.

Last edited by evil_tt; 03-18-2009 at 09:37 AM.
Old 03-18-2009, 07:09 AM
Motormouth
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Your opinion shows an example of what we call 'USER ERROR' most likely. I have already stated that I drove through many potholes to no ill effect. but I also don't speed up as I drive into them, and avoid potholes more than 1/2 foot deep (sarcasm). we have no idea how you did the fitment on your tires (extreme stretch? who knows) either to judge from your wonderful posts.

and guess what, I know of tire failures from expensive tires as well mr 'cheap tires'... From sidewalls tearing, sidewall bubbles, tread chunking off, etc. including problems with your precious PS2s.

you basically have no idea what you are talking about so just move on.
Old 03-18-2009, 12:43 PM
kham25

Originally Posted by Motormouth
Your opinion shows an example of what we call 'USER ERROR' most likely. I have already stated that I drove through many potholes to no ill effect. but I also don't speed up as I drive into them, and avoid potholes more than 1/2 foot deep (sarcasm). we have no idea how you did the fitment on your tires (extreme stretch? who knows) either to judge from your wonderful posts.

and guess what, I know of tire failures from expensive tires as well mr 'cheap tires'... From sidewalls tearing, sidewall bubbles, tread chunking off, etc. including problems with your precious PS2s.

you basically have no idea what you are talking about so just move on.
Did i ever say anything about PS 2 jack *** in any off my posts in this thread? You dumb piece off **** talking out your ***. Do you know what the Driving conditions are like on Manhattan roads?
Old 03-18-2009, 12:54 PM
kham25

Originally Posted by evil_tt
^lol, but you already gave your opinion...

Just seems like your first post wasn't enought so you came back for seconds and attacked another member. Not cool. Your low self confidence and denial are shining like a light through your postings. Disappointing.
Im so broken up about your opinion off me Im 28 and i bet ive achieved more than you ever will dipshit at this age.
Bet your still living home with your parents too!!!!!!!!
For anyone who does'nt like what i said about the Sumitomo tires its my opinion.. Its my car and this is what happened. You dont like the negative feedback about them what can i say
Old 03-18-2009, 01:04 PM
Motormouth
Banned

Did i ever say anything about PS 2 jack *** in any off my posts in this thread? You dumb piece off **** talking out your ***. Do you know what the Driving conditions are like on Manhattan roads?
let's try this.

you said:

Originally Posted by guy arguing with me
Sorry i have to be clear for cheap *****s like you trying to justify the tire on your car... The Sumitomos HTR 3 was the tire i ran on my car. ON my Car IT lasted less than a 1 month, 27 Days to be exact. The tire it exploded after hitting a pothole and was garbage.
I wish i had taken a picture just for you.. I played cheap buying low end tires like these. After blowing a tire going 60 on the Highway perhaps your mind will change buying cheap ****.. You get what you pay for, reason why this tires are cheap as hell as you put it
so I named your expensive tire (from your sig). I took my time to highlight your comments in case you were as confused as the rest of us by your posts. So yes, you basically did say bring them up.

and yes, I have driven in Manhattan quite a bit with my Sumitomo tire equipped Z. surprised, why? I live very close and dated a girl who lives in mid-town. Do I regret ever driving my car in NYC? yes, yes I do as I ruined two exhausts doing it because my car is slammed... but guess what? even with my stiff coilovers my tires suffered no ill effect. amazing.

I have also driven in Trenton and Newark, both worse than NYC. As well have taken my car on 16 hour road trips to NC to drive the dragon with these pos Sumitomo tires.

again: USER ERROR
Old 03-18-2009, 01:50 PM
kham25

let's try this.

you said:

so I named your expensive tire (from your sig). I took my time to highlight your comments in case you were as confused as the rest of us by your posts. So yes, you basically did say bring them up.

and yes, I have driven in Manhattan quite a bit with my Sumitomo tire equipped Z. surprised, why? I live very close and dated a girl who lives in mid-town. Do I regret ever driving my car in NYC? yes, yes I do as I ruined two exhausts doing it because my car is slammed... but guess what? even with my stiff coilovers my tires suffered no ill effect. amazing.

I have also driven in Trenton and Newark, both worse than NYC. As well have taken my car on 16 hour road trips to NC to drive the dragon with these pos Sumitomo tires.

again: USER ERROR
Im talking about my Lexus IS 300.. Go back to my 1st Posting on page one says it right there.. Did i ever say anything about my 350Z and PS 2 in any off these posts in this THREAD?.. You assumed i did, next time read throughly first motormouth.. Your screen name suits you well...
I live in Mahattan and my car takes a daily beating from the streets here.. What can i say Again: my experience with these Tires
Again Your a D I C K but its cool
Old 03-18-2009, 02:01 PM
350z006

Received 15 Likes on 11 Posts

**sigh** kham kham kham...

Guess what? I had some Pirelli P-zero's back when I had my ol' integra...I ran into a pothole...and it exploded...

So...are you gonna argue that Sumitomo users are cheap *** POS losers when ANY tire that runs into a pothole will have a good chance of getting damaged/bubble/explode? No need to insult Sumotomo owners now is there?

Im talking about my Lexus IS 300.. Go back to my 1st Posting on page one says it right there.. Did i ever say anything about my 350Z and PS 2 in any off these posts in this THREAD?.. You assumed i did, next time read throughly first motormouth.. Your screen name suits you well...
I live in Mahattan and my car takes a daily beating from the streets here.. What can i say Again: my experience with these Tires

Last edited by 350z006; 03-18-2009 at 02:13 PM.
Old 03-18-2009, 02:57 PM
kham25

Originally Posted by 350z006
**sigh** kham kham kham...

Guess what? I had some Pirelli P-zero's back when I had my ol' integra...I ran into a pothole...and it exploded...

So...are you gonna argue that Sumitomo users are cheap *** POS losers when ANY tire that runs into a pothole will have a good chance of getting damaged/bubble/explode? No need to insult Sumotomo owners now is there?
There's a reason why the Sumi tires are cheap even OP said it himself.. If sumitomo what you can afford then go for it.. Again i just warned OP my **** blew up on me at 60MPH.
Im not insulting sumo owners just saying what happened to mine.. How many times do i have to say that?
Old 03-18-2009, 05:24 PM
Motormouth
Banned

you really are useless aren't you? I don't care what car you had them (the sumis) on. I don't even care what tire you are running now or then, I used PS2 as an example of your vaunted expensive tire. I could have easily just said 'expensive tire'. it makes NO DIFFERENCE in the context so just give it up. you used your weak *** 'experience' as a method of not only attacking Sumitomo with no practical experience with the tire in the first place and then insulting owners who bought them. again: what you think is an experience is just your ignorance. So go away until you have some real knowledge that might help someone because right now you are just empty text with bad grammer.
Old 03-18-2009, 05:26 PM
Motormouth
Banned

There's a reason why the Sumi tires are cheap even OP said it himself.. If sumitomo what you can afford then go for it.. Again i just warned OP my **** blew up on me at 60MPH.
Im not insulting sumo owners just saying what happened to mine.. How many times do i have to say that?
who the f cares what the OP said, he has NEVER OWNED THEM and has no idea why they are cheap and you don't either.

there are many, many reasons why a tire is cheap and not everything has to do with quality, noob. you are just blabbering on and wasting valuable posting space in this thread.

like I said: come back when you have a better grasp of things.
Old 03-18-2009, 08:29 PM
bender

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I'll take the advice of Tirerack, who by the way also provides testing for major car magazines. They rated them number 1 over some great competition. I didn't buy them because they were the cheapest brand, I bought them because they are rated better than stock tires and plenty of other big names. This is done by professional drivers on a track with all the equipment in the world by people who do this for a living. You are an idiot who can barely put together a paragraph on a message board. Tire damage from plowing into a pothole is not uncommon, especially at those speeds. Blaming the tire would be the equivalent of blaming you for being a moron and hitting a pothole in the first place.
Old 03-18-2009, 08:31 PM
Motormouth
Banned

Blaming the tire would be the equivalent of blaming you for being a moron and hitting a pothole in the first place.
which I already got covered for you
Old 03-18-2009, 08:34 PM
kham25

who the f cares what the OP said, he has NEVER OWNED THEM and has no idea why they are cheap and you don't either.

there are many, many reasons why a tire is cheap and not everything has to do with quality, noob. you are just blabbering on and wasting valuable posting space in this thread.

like I said: come back when you have a better grasp of things.

A new tire lasting 27 Days lets see there's nothing unusual about that right.
Cheap **** like i said .. Oh and I do ****ing care what the OP said!! Im trying to warn him its off cheap QUALITY.. Isnt this a Fourm to help people so hopefully they wont make the same mistakes you made?
Hope you get yours motormouth seriously ur a *****
If your like this in real life i could only imagine how you even had a woman
Old 03-18-2009, 08:39 PM
Motormouth
Banned

yawn.

I am only a ***** to imbeciles who open their mouth without thinking first. you are from NY, I would expect you to understand that... unless you are from one of 'those' boroughs.

Last edited by Motormouth; 03-18-2009 at 08:41 PM.
Old 03-18-2009, 08:43 PM
kham25

Originally Posted by bender
I'll take the advice of Tirerack, who by the way also provides testing for major car magazines. They rated them number 1 over some great competition. I didn't buy them because they were the cheapest brand, I bought them because they are rated better than stock tires and plenty of other big names. This is done by professional drivers on a track with all the equipment in the world by people who do this for a living. You are an idiot who can barely put together a paragraph on a message board. Tire damage from plowing into a pothole is not uncommon, especially at those speeds. Blaming the tire would be the equivalent of blaming you for being a moron and hitting a pothole in the first place.
Yeah im Driving 60mph on the freeway and i should try to dodge into another car's lane to avoid a pothole?.. Next time i'll do that cut into the other drivers lane and possibly kill them .. In the real world this cant always be done and no time to react.. Hopfully Motor and you will experience a blowout on the highway soon and come back and write a thread about it..
I look forward to it
Old 03-18-2009, 08:50 PM
kham25

yawn.

I am only a ***** to imbeciles who open their mouth without thinking first. you are from NY, I would expect you to understand that... unless you are from one of 'those' boroughs.
I like fighting with you I live in Manhattan btw. I grew up in boroughs tell me is this now a problem?
What else can say
Old 03-18-2009, 08:51 PM
Motormouth
Banned

some boroughs don't go by the same code I was referencing. guidos and what not. and why are you driving your car everyday if you live in Manhattan?

moving on.
Old 03-18-2009, 08:56 PM
coolblue830

Quick Reply: Sumitomo HTR Z III Tires