Notices
Wheels & Tires 350Z Rollers and Rubbers

VIP Status Wheels Issue

Search this Thread

Old 12-27-2010, 01:03 PM
JS04

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Good friend of mine ordered custom VSXXs also and it took a year and 3 months. Waiting is just the name of the game for custom wheels.
Old 12-31-2010, 05:30 PM
SUPERAWMIKEEEY

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

any update on the wheels Rick?!?!
Old 01-04-2011, 11:43 AM
GeauxLadyZ

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Any updates Black?
Old 01-04-2011, 11:51 AM
Blackheart

not yet
Old 01-04-2011, 12:15 PM
Highway Riding

Received 95 Likes on 80 Posts

Ouch! GL man
Old 01-04-2011, 02:52 PM
SUPERAWMIKEEEY

FUUUUUU 2011 and no new shoes for the supra...
Old 01-06-2011, 10:18 AM
Blackheart

....?
Old 01-06-2011, 07:05 PM
RavSpec
Vendor - Former Vendor

Originally Posted by JS04
Good friend of mine ordered custom VSXXs also and it took a year and 3 months. Waiting is just the name of the game for custom wheels.
Not trying to bad mouth anyone, but No, waiting for more than a year and 3 months ARE NOT TYPICAL of WORK Wheels.

We have been selling WORK wheels for 7+ years now. The longest we ever waited was 6 months, and that's very very uncommon.

We ordered our WORK wheels through WORK USA (AKH Trading), and they always provide us with

1. Approximate date / delivery time.

2. Always deliver within 8 to 12 weeks, with the exception of VSXX and Meister, of which might take about 12 to 16 weeks if the materials are not in stock.

3. 40' Container every month from Japan (Shorten wait time).

4. Always ready to provide customers with delivery schedule. We and WORK USA keep a production log from Japan that allow us to keep track of each order that was placed, the current status of the wheels and the time it will need to arrive at the states.

So, please don't be intimidate by isolated event such as this from a dealer that is not part of the WORK USA network.

Price might be cheaper from them, but definitely not worth waiting 1 year and 3 months for a set of wheel.

Here are a list of WORK USA dealers that will be able to provide the service above to you.

And you can always speak to the guys over at WORK USA for fitments advice, wheels delivery schedule and always able to check stock at WORK Japan warehouse.

http://workwheelsusa.com/dealers.php

Good luck to the guys who are still waiting for their wheels from VIP Status, hope everything work out for you.

Mark.
RavSpec.com
T: 6315863520

Last edited by RavSpec; 01-06-2011 at 07:07 PM.
Old 01-06-2011, 08:07 PM
Waiz
Premier Member

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

^Nice undercut of a proven vendor without knowing any of the issues.

Welcome to my never purchase from list.
Old 01-06-2011, 08:17 PM
RavSpec
Vendor - Former Vendor

Originally Posted by Waizzz
^Nice undercut of a proven vendor without knowing any of the issues.

Welcome to my never purchase from list.
I am not undercutting them, but we need to protect the reputation of a well respected brand name.

When the consumers has a false sense of how WORK wheels operate, it's up to their dealers to step up and say something about it.

I am one of the biggest distributor of WORK Wheels and I am not going to stand around and see one reseller ruined the brand image for all of us.

AND YES, we do know about THE issues and sorry it's not my place to say anything about it

Last edited by RavSpec; 01-06-2011 at 08:18 PM.
Old 01-07-2011, 06:26 AM
Blackheart

Originally Posted by RavSpec
Not trying to bad mouth anyone, but No, waiting for more than a year and 3 months ARE NOT TYPICAL of WORK Wheels.

We have been selling WORK wheels for 7+ years now. The longest we ever waited was 6 months, and that's very very uncommon.

We ordered our WORK wheels through WORK USA (AKH Trading), and they always provide us with

2. Always deliver within 8 to 12 weeks, with the exception of VSXX and Meister, of which might take about 12 to 16 weeks if the materials are not in stock.

4. Always ready to provide customers with delivery schedule. We and WORK USA keep a production log from Japan that allow us to keep track of each order that was placed, the current status of the wheels and the time it will need to arrive at the states.

So, please don't be intimidate by isolated event such as this from a dealer that is not part of the WORK USA network.

Price might be cheaper from them, but definitely not worth waiting 1 year and 3 months for a set of wheel.

Here are a list of WORK USA dealers that will be able to provide the service above to you.

And you can always speak to the guys over at WORK USA for fitments advice, wheels delivery schedule and always able to check stock at WORK Japan warehouse.

Good luck to the guys who are still waiting for their wheels from VIP Status, hope everything work out for you.

Mark.
RavSpec.com
thank you for the info. Just cant believe Work would not produce more of a popular wheel like meisters.
Thought that was one of the most sought after wheels.
Old 01-07-2011, 06:26 AM
Blackheart

Rick, any updates for all of us?
Old 01-07-2011, 06:52 AM
GeauxLadyZ

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Mark.
RavSpec.com
I am not undercutting them, but we need to protect the reputation of a well respected brand name.

When the consumers has a false sense of how WORK wheels operate, it's up to their dealers to step up and say something about it.

I am one of the biggest distributor of WORK Wheels and I am not going to stand around and see one reseller ruined the brand image for all of us.

AND YES, we do know about THE issues and sorry it's not my place to say anything about it

Thank you... Jesus. I def understand your concern to protect the reputation of Work wheels in this instance (Glad someone did) because those that purchased the wheels, one of whom is my personal friend, have been led to believe (As you can see in past posts from this vendor) that this is in no way the vendors fault, but the problem seems to lie solely with Work wheels in not providing them with correct ETAs or manufacturing delay updates.

Pretty much everyone is to blame (even the customer in respect to my friends case) but the vendor themselves. Why is that so hard to believe?

You may have lost him as a customer, but you now have me as one.

Last edited by GeauxLadyZ; 01-07-2011 at 06:57 AM.
Old 01-07-2011, 07:47 AM
Chebosto
350Z-holic
Premier Member

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

due to a request from Chase, i am closing this thread. he has completed his transaction with Rick...

For those that wish to continue their discussions, please start their own.

Last edited by Chebosto; 01-07-2011 at 07:49 AM.