Notices
Wheels & Tires 350Z Rollers and Rubbers

Hellaflush spacers?!?

Search this Thread

Old 10-17-2010, 07:00 AM
litoflow

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Flo u read it! What part is it u don't understand?
Old 10-17-2010, 08:20 AM
Flo-ridaZ33

Received 73 Likes on 53 Posts

Z with Fat tires? The whole thing sounds like a kid throwing tantrum.. I take it you have a ridiculous drop and blah blah blah. I don't care for it but will admit it looks nice, I just dont understand the whole racing thing your throwing out there.
Old 10-17-2010, 09:07 AM
ALO8

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by litoflow
^^ lol you guys make me laugh man. Seriously. my boys run fat tires all day. In fact one of them has a TB single turbo g35 and I smoke him from the beginning of 2nd gear all the way till the beginning of my 5th and I need a tune bad and had no thread on my tires. I smoke fatty tires z's all day long here in New Haven ct. So if u are OEM with na mods I don't care what u got hit me up on the PM. I will smoke you, record you post it online and laugh at you all day long so my not so sporty car will show u how sporty she can be. Peace!
proof or i call bs
Old 10-17-2010, 09:31 AM
ComeBack

Lol this sh*t is hilarious!! People are going to do what they want to do calling them stupid and that it's retarded will not do anything. I don't believe in god, does that mean I am going to start telling people that do about Darwin's Theory? No. So just let people do what they want and you do what you want.
Old 10-17-2010, 10:08 AM
Flo-ridaZ33

What am I missing?
Old 10-17-2010, 10:26 AM
killa.beez33

OP is a douche. Grow up. Each to their own.

EDIT: If you hate this whole hellaflush thing why are you even on their website?? rofl. Makes no sense.

Last edited by killa.beez33; 10-17-2010 at 10:29 AM.
Old 10-17-2010, 10:35 AM
Flo-ridaZ33

^^ lol you guys make me laugh man. Seriously. my boys run fat tires all day. In fact one of them has a TB single turbo g35 and I smoke him from the beginning of 2nd gear all the way till the beginning of my 5th and I need a tune bad and had no thread on my tires. I smoke fatty tires z's all day long here in New Haven ct. So if u are OEM with na mods I don't care what u got hit me up on the PM. I will smoke you, record you post it online and laugh at you all day long so my not so sporty car will show u how sporty she can be. Peace!
I'm still trying to figure this crap out...
Old 10-17-2010, 11:25 AM
JDM555

Originally Posted by Flo-ridaZ33
I know what you mean. I think Lito is on drugs. He likes to just pop out of no where and start arguing...without making any sense.
Old 10-17-2010, 11:33 AM
terrasmak
Super Moderator
MY350Z.COM

Received 2,309 Likes on 1,663 Posts

Come on out and back your claim up, i know a perfect place to run next month.
Old 10-17-2010, 11:39 AM
can'tZme

Way to go OP. This thread ROCKS!
Old 10-17-2010, 12:00 PM
Steve-O Z33

Originally Posted by Max-G
oh no!!!! look at that stupid stretch!

holy cow that's too flush!!!

both of those cars must drive terribly!
Those tires aren't stretched at all compared to "hellaflush standards." And look at the camber before you try and call me out on something. The camber is within spec on those cars. The hellaflush cars? Not so much. Sorry you got butthurt over the facts that extreme camber and 1/4" of lip sticking out of the tire do nothing but hinder performance and risk safety.
Old 10-17-2010, 12:29 PM
Waiz
Premier Member

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

Thread is Hellafail approved.

Lito, edit your post bro it sounds really douchey.
Old 10-17-2010, 01:27 PM
ITOzann

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

you are douchbag!
Old 10-17-2010, 01:49 PM
JDM555

^What?
Originally Posted by JDM555
I know what you mean. I think Lito is on drugs. He likes to just pop out of no where and start arguing...without making any sense.
Originally Posted by terrasmak
Originally Posted by Waizzz
Lito, edit your post bro it sounds really douchey.
Originally Posted by ITOzann
you are douchbag!
I'm loving the replies so far .
Old 10-17-2010, 01:51 PM
sektor 11

Originally Posted by killa.beez33
OP is a douche. Grow up. Each to their own.

EDIT: If you hate this whole hellaflush thing why are you even on their website?? rofl. Makes no sense.

Grow up because I have an opinion on something?

I was on their site. Like I stated: I like the way the "hellaflush" cars look parked. I just wasn't expecting to see them start making car parts. Thats all. Not my cup of tea.

If my opinion makes me a douche bag so be it.
Old 10-17-2010, 02:30 PM
VQpoweredZ

I'm all for you trying to help the "hellaflush" scene out by trying different set ups etc... But posts like this won't make anyone think any more of having "stretched tires, excessive negative camber, and being flush". This is just about the cockiest/most ignorant post i've seen on my350z in a long time. Just because you have stretched tires doesn't make your Z the fastest one on the streets, or does it make you the best driver.

Last edited by VQpoweredZ; 10-17-2010 at 05:29 PM.
Old 10-17-2010, 06:03 PM
litoflow

Originally Posted by JDM555
lol..

Originally Posted by xxxlino
proof or i call bs
attached a video let me know if you can see it.\
<object width="224" height="400" ><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" /><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" /><param name="movie" value="http://www.facebook.com/v/476068975971" /><embed src="http://www.facebook.com/v/476068975971" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="224" height="400"></embed></object>

ok maybe my post made no sense whatsoever because i posted from my phone and English is definitely not my first language so bare with me. what i was trying to say was from my own experience lowering my car and running stretched tires has made no difference on my handling. i can still go as fast i want without a problem and i have raced my friends with fatty tires and even a friends Turbonetics G35 and i still beat him from 2nd gear till the end of my 4th beginning of my 5th gear. True, it doesn't make me the fastest or best guy out there driving an NA 350z or whatever but i hate to see how people just degrade the z's performance when is hellaflush or stanced just because because is lower and it has stretched tires does not mean it ruined its handling, at least not mine.

Originally Posted by terrasmak
Shoot me a pm and tell me when/where I'm down.

Originally Posted by ITOzann
you are douchbag!
Really? on the internet? ...smh....what do you want me to offend you with? lol
Old 10-17-2010, 06:38 PM
sektor 11

I'm not against lowering a car at all.

Streched tires, rediculous camber, does not belong on a "performance" car. Once again this is only my opinion.

Keep those hellaflush cars parked...thats where they look and perform their best.
Old 10-17-2010, 06:43 PM
Waiz
Premier Member

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by sektor 11
I'm not against lowering a car at all.

Streched tires, rediculous camber, does not belong on a "performance" car. Once again this is only my opinion.

Keep those hellaflush cars parked...thats where they look and perform their best.
Yawn.

This argument is tired dude, get with the times
Old 10-17-2010, 07:13 PM
Max-G

Originally Posted by Steve-O Z33
Those tires aren't stretched at all compared to "hellaflush standards." And look at the camber before you try and call me out on something. The camber is within spec on those cars. The hellaflush cars? Not so much. Sorry you got butthurt over the facts that extreme camber and 1/4" of lip sticking out of the tire do nothing but hinder performance and risk safety.
it's called a joke buddy. i have no idea what butt-hurted-ness you are referring to unless you're talking about your own.

Last edited by Max-G; 10-17-2010 at 07:14 PM.

Quick Reply: Hellaflush spacers?!?