Notices
Wheels & Tires 350Z Rollers and Rubbers

VIP Status Wheels Issue #2 or more

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-2011, 07:09 PM
Get Your Wheels
Vendor - Former Vendor

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

This is seriously the 3rd forum I have seen this thread of. Call us if you don't want to the run around
Old 10-14-2011, 12:38 PM
SUPERAWMIKEEEY

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

any updates?!?
Old 11-05-2011, 10:03 PM
WTF??

bump... anyone been able to reach vip status?
Rick/Dave are NOT picking up their phones

...yes Im another victim of this ****... Im shocked to know of this news on my350z
Im a 4-5 year member of g35driver and NEVER knew of this thread since I had no need to go over here
On g35driver, theres good reviews about this vendor (not yet banned). Thought I did enough research.

Ordered my wheels at the end of Feb (not knowing of these issues) and reported to Dave that I wanted my refund about 3 weeks ago. Dave claims Rick has been on vacation overseas and is the only one to process a refund. Is this all BS or what??? So 3 weeks ago was the last communication I had with Status.
They just wont pick up their phones anymore... and HELLLL no they dont call customers to follow up!

Has anyone filed thru small claims yet?

Last edited by WTF??; 11-05-2011 at 10:21 PM.
Old 11-06-2011, 08:26 PM
UnderMyWheels

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

just keep calling til you get rick when he gets back. keep calling and if ya can, even tho you are in norcal, try to go to the shop.
Old 11-08-2011, 08:35 AM
Vivid Racing
Sponsor
Vivid Racing

Originally Posted by 350z006
Not all vendors are like VIP Status...RAvspec and some other vendors actually know how to run a business and get the wheels out to their customers as promised...

And do us all a favor and get off your high horse and admit that the real reason you are running knock offs is that you can't afford the real thing. No shame in that; I rank knocks off initially until I could afford the real thing...
Originally Posted by iheartmyz
It really pains me to read threads like this. You guys just wanna enjoy your cars and the parts that you spent hard earned money on. Please don't flame me for saying this, I don't mean to sound offensive or rude in any way but this is the MAIN reason I went with a knock off brand. I was enjoying my rims a week after I paid for them. I've driven across country with them and used them on the track numerous times so I can't wrap my mind around how the quality and price are worth all the hassle you guys are going through. Props to you guys for having the patience and money to put up with this bs for CRAZY amounts of time but to me, it's about enjoying the car, not the status your parts give you. I wish you and anyone else having issues with this vendor (or any vendor for that matter) the best of luck, and I hope that you all have better experiences in the future!

We've got a wall about 20 feet long, and at least that high, full of "the real thing", and the shelves are stacked 4 wheels deep. A lot of the wait time for wheels is because they're 3 piece wheels and have to be assembled... That's something that doesn't apply to knock-offs since they just make a cast single piece version.
Old 11-08-2011, 09:04 AM
morphiusrt

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I don't understand how these could take so long. My cousin had one-off 21" MHT wheels made and only took 12weeks. Now this is a custom design and size from what I understand. The wheels you are talking about have been made many times before. Just doesn't make sense.
Old 11-08-2011, 09:50 AM
Get Your Wheels
Vendor - Former Vendor

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

Most likely they are trying to fill a container so the shipping is cheaper... That would be my guess.
Old 12-07-2011, 07:21 AM
Blackheart

any updates?