Notices
Wheels & Tires 350Z Rollers and Rubbers

19" Motegi DPKs with a 40 offset?

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-2011, 04:49 PM
Gozirra

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Waizzz
Easiest way to put it is that you are looking to purchase wheels that are poorer fitting than the OEM wheels (higher offset = sunk setup = looking like a train)

How about just purchasing spacers and keeping your OEM wheels?
Looked into that and it looks very nice for now. Thanks for the advice!

Originally Posted by Alberto
Sad that wheels sold at Sears Auto Centers are going to find their way onto Z's lol

Fawking young kids and their complete lack of knowledge.

Offset....whats offset?
I would say Im sorry for asking, but Im not, other posts on this thread have helped me out. Thank you for taking the time to reply though! Better than nothing.

Originally Posted by 350zbehold
The higher the offset the more sunk in the wheel will be. The lower the offset Tue more flush otpush out the rims will be .. reguardkess of the lip size.. ur rims have 3 inches lip wheel and if it have like 10 offset then yes it seat outward more but if ur rims had 5 inches lip but offset is high like 40 it the same as having 3 inches lip that got 10 offset.. the lip on the rims doessnt tell u if it will seat flush or battleship sunken in .. but the offset.. if 19x11 have 5 inches lip but have 40 50 offset it will be so sunk ur rims will hit the strut of the inner side
Great way to put it, makes sense, thanks!

Originally Posted by BrandonHeat
Purchase: 20mm and 25mm spacers (Front and Rear respectively). You'll be glad you spent $200 on the spacers instead of those Craigslist specials.
Thats what sounds good to me right now! would 25s and 30s not look better in your opinion? thanks for the reply!
Old 10-03-2011, 11:14 PM
bbs350z

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

theres so many tings i wanna say but it looks like they were already said