Notices
Wheels & Tires Wheels, Tires, Big Brakes, Coilovers, etc...

Varrsteon es1/es2/es3 in stock ready to ship. Free hub rings/lug nuts/etc

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2013, 07:18 AM
AspecWheels
Vendor - Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Itzcashew
ES 5.5.2 9.5, 10.5 +22 to 77099?
currently not in stock, but if they were 1099
Old 04-30-2013, 07:42 AM
AspecWheels
Vendor - Former Vendor

All pm's replied to ! and all orders will ship today!
Old 04-30-2013, 07:06 PM
Itzcashew

Originally Posted by AspecWheels
currently not in stock, but if they were 1099
Any word on when more will become available?
Old 05-01-2013, 08:41 AM
AspecWheels
Vendor - Former Vendor

Originally Posted by Itzcashew
Any word on when more will become available?
End of May early June !
Old 05-01-2013, 08:44 AM
AspecWheels
Vendor - Former Vendor

Thank you for the orders guys! they will ship today ! all pm's replied to !
Old 05-02-2013, 07:32 AM
AspecWheels
Vendor - Former Vendor

All pm's have been replied to and all orders have shipped ! one more day till the weekend !
Old 05-06-2013, 09:16 AM
AspecWheels
Vendor - Former Vendor

Hope everyone had a great weekend! all orders will ship today, and all pm's have been replied to !
Old 05-07-2013, 08:41 AM
AspecWheels
Vendor - Former Vendor

All pm's have been replied to ! all orders will ship today thank you everyone !
Old 05-08-2013, 09:10 AM
AspecWheels
Vendor - Former Vendor

All orders will ship today, and all pm's have been replied to !
Old 05-08-2013, 12:29 PM
350zhr

I just want to give everyone here a heads up. I ordered a set of wheels from these guys using paypal and contacting them back and forth through ebay.

The order was placed for the wheels on April 20th. I wanted my wheels powder coated, I was told by them that it would be 7-10 days for the powder coating. The ebay listing says 1-2 weeks. And also varrstoen them selves advertize a 1 week turn around on powder coating.

After not recieving a tracking number or any kind of status on my order by May 3rd I left them another message on Ebay and I got a response later that day. I was told they were going to check with the powder coating company (varrstoen) and email me later in the day to let me know.

After not hearing back from them, I wrote them another message to on May 5th to see what they had found out.
After not hearing back from them most of the way through the day of May 6th, I decided to give them a call. At first they couldnt find my order. After it was found I was told that it would be another 2-3 weeks before they shipped because the powder coating service normally takes 4-5 weeks.

I then called back a few mins later and asked to talk to Simon because who ever i was speaking to on the phone had to go ask him questions. When I asked to talk to him I was told he was on the phone with a customer and I could leave my name and number and he would call back.

I then got no phone call and got an Ebay message later on in the day saying that he called the powder coating company and that somethings are delayed and it would be 5-7 days for the powder coating.

I then responded pointing out how long it has been and how long they and varrstoen advertise for powder coating. And why it was taking so long. Now i get no response back.

So we are now at 2 and half weeks and I'm being told that I to wait 5-7 days or possibly 2-3 weeks when i was told it would take 7-10 days.
I dont know if Im getting a truthful story from them or not. But they are very hard to get a straight answer out of and somewhat hard to get ahold of aswell.

So maybe spend the extra $50 if its even that much more, I remember varrstoen being slightly higher in price and buy directly from varrstoen and get your wheels on time.

Last edited by 350zhr; 05-08-2013 at 12:30 PM.
Old 05-09-2013, 03:58 AM
paint3all88

just curious if you can do tire/wheel packages?

Price for es2 19x9.5/10.5 +12 please
Old 05-09-2013, 08:27 AM
AspecWheels
Vendor - Former Vendor

Originally Posted by 350zhr
I just want to give everyone here a heads up. I ordered a set of wheels from these guys using paypal and contacting them back and forth through ebay.

The order was placed for the wheels on April 20th. I wanted my wheels powder coated, I was told by them that it would be 7-10 days for the powder coating. The ebay listing says 1-2 weeks. And also varrstoen them selves advertize a 1 week turn around on powder coating.

After not recieving a tracking number or any kind of status on my order by May 3rd I left them another message on Ebay and I got a response later that day. I was told they were going to check with the powder coating company (varrstoen) and email me later in the day to let me know.

After not hearing back from them, I wrote them another message to on May 5th to see what they had found out.
After not hearing back from them most of the way through the day of May 6th, I decided to give them a call. At first they couldnt find my order. After it was found I was told that it would be another 2-3 weeks before they shipped because the powder coating service normally takes 4-5 weeks.

I then called back a few mins later and asked to talk to Simon because who ever i was speaking to on the phone had to go ask him questions. When I asked to talk to him I was told he was on the phone with a customer and I could leave my name and number and he would call back.

I then got no phone call and got an Ebay message later on in the day saying that he called the powder coating company and that somethings are delayed and it would be 5-7 days for the powder coating.

I then responded pointing out how long it has been and how long they and varrstoen advertise for powder coating. And why it was taking so long. Now i get no response back.

So we are now at 2 and half weeks and I'm being told that I to wait 5-7 days or possibly 2-3 weeks when i was told it would take 7-10 days.
I dont know if Im getting a truthful story from them or not. But they are very hard to get a straight answer out of and somewhat hard to get ahold of aswell.

So maybe spend the extra $50 if its even that much more, I remember varrstoen being slightly higher in price and buy directly from varrstoen and get your wheels on time.
We are deeply sorry about this, since we get high volume of messages and pms one ebay, so its a little bit hard for us to answer the messages in a timely matter, thats why we always ask customers to give us a call instead of messaging us on ebay. We have to answer the Ebay questions in order we cant just skip messages. As for powdercoating as you know we are from Northern california and varrstoen is from southern california, so when we place a powder coat Order, its up to them when they want to drop off the wheels to the local powder coaters. I am a former employee of varrstoen so i know exactly what goes on there, they only do powder coat runs 2 times a week, either tuesday or thursday, and thats if they have enough orders to go, they will not go if theres only one set of wheels. So please bare with us on the wait time on powder coat timing. Also after the wheels are dropped off at powder coaters its up to the powder coaters then, we cannot control the time or how fast they will do the wheels. We give a time frame that is directly told to us from Varrstoen themselves, if we could rush or have them done up here we would but the prices up here are almost 2x the price down there in so cal. Again we are sorry for the wait, if you have any questions please message us directly.
Old 05-09-2013, 08:28 AM
AspecWheels
Vendor - Former Vendor

Originally Posted by paint3all88
just curious if you can do tire/wheel packages?

Price for es2 19x9.5/10.5 +12 please
Yes we do tires & wheel packages ! if you give us the exact size of tire and tire brand we can quote you out, as for the wheels they are 1099 shipped.
Old 05-10-2013, 09:39 AM
AspecWheels
Vendor - Former Vendor

HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE! all pm's are being responded too, and all orders will ship ! thank you !
Old 05-11-2013, 11:08 AM
AspecWheels
Vendor - Former Vendor

Hope everyone is having a good start to their weekend ! all orders will ship today and all pm's have been replied to !
Old 05-12-2013, 09:35 AM
350zhr

must be all non powder coated orders shipping out.
Old 05-13-2013, 09:29 AM
AspecWheels
Vendor - Former Vendor

yes all non modified wheels (powder coat/ redrills) have shipped, sorry for the wait zhr, but please understand once the wheels are out of our hands theres so much we can do.

Originally Posted by 350zhr
must be all non powder coated orders shipping out.
Old 05-13-2013, 09:41 AM
AspecWheels
Vendor - Former Vendor

Hope everyone had a good weekend ! all pm's have been replied to & all orders will ship today !
Old 05-15-2013, 09:12 AM
AspecWheels
Vendor - Former Vendor

All orders will be shipping today! and all Pm's have been replied to !
Old 05-16-2013, 02:15 PM
AspecWheels
Vendor - Former Vendor

All pm's have been replied to, and all orders have shipped ! thank you everyone !

Quick Reply: Varrsteon es1/es2/es3 in stock ready to ship. Free hub rings/lug nuts/etc