Notices
Wheels & Tires 350Z Rollers and Rubbers

Volk GTS -- Seeking Help!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2013, 04:47 PM
Depravity

Received 52 Likes on 40 Posts

Originally Posted by advancetek
i have invoices for all the custom work that has been done there is nothing wrong with the wheels your just to picky and making false accusations.
Anthony.

I'm not picky, that's the thing. Everyone here agrees these are simply unacceptable. I couldn't even mount these right now even if I wanted to. False accusations? Cmon man. There is plenty wrong with the wheels, you and I both know this...
Old 05-21-2013, 05:02 PM
Depravity

How am I at fault here?

Was submitting a negative iTrader score to me really necessary?
Old 05-21-2013, 05:05 PM
ronn1

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Bottom line...seller didn't show a detailed pic of the welded barrel. I don't care WHO did the work...seller is responsible for disclosing ANYTHING that's out of the *ordinary* including missing parts and noticeable imperfections. Anything other than what would be accepted as typical used wheels in GOOD condition. Seller has failed miserably here and should give a complete refund.

Last edited by ronn1; 05-21-2013 at 05:11 PM.
Old 05-21-2013, 05:16 PM
advancetek
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ronn1
Bottom line...seller didn't show a detailed pic of the welded barrel. I don't care WHO did the work...seller is responsible for disclosing ANYTHING that's out of the *ordinary* including missing parts and noticeable imperfections. Anything other than what would be accepted as typical used wheels in GOOD condition. Seller has failed miserably here and should give a complete refund.

a $3 bolt missing thats going to far

as far as the lip getting refinished that was disclosed to the buyer wheelflip is good company and has done a lot work for members here.
Old 05-21-2013, 05:18 PM
advancetek
Banned

Volk GTS -- Seeking Help!!-935415_548505628533484_1626594301_n.jpg pic of the wheels a few weeks ago they are in great condition.
Old 05-21-2013, 05:24 PM
advancetek
Banned

i will except what ever paypal decides i gave you all the details and history since i owned the wheels verbally through text and email. I have know clue why your acting like a little kid
Old 05-21-2013, 05:24 PM
Depravity

as far as the lip getting refinished that was disclosed to the buyer wheelflip is good company and has done a lot work for members here.
Actually, *an assembly bolt that is near impossible to get. Volk won't even sell these. You could go probably go with some other bolt but isn't recommended and it sure isn't going to match the other bolts. With you being a "show car" and everything, i'm sure you understand this. It's the principle of the matter, you never told me it would have loose/missing bolts. And it's not going too far when you can't even mount these just because it's DANGEROUS to even do so!

And I wasn't told until AFTER the purchase. Notice the date?

Name:  dcim2013-05-21_16-06-58_zpseff0172e-1_zps6616ecfb.png
Views: 359
Size:  108.5 KB
Old 05-21-2013, 05:26 PM
ridered929rr

Received 23 Likes on 15 Posts

/\ agreed. Then for you to come on here and try and make the buyer seem like he doesn't know what he is talking about is BS. If you can easily get $2100 for the wheels refund the OP his $ and sell them easily for $2,100. You are lucky the op is as nice as he is. I would not be as patient and would never buy anything additional from you none the less the additional barrel to make the set as it shoud have been in the first place.

You say there are many people who can vouch for you??? Where are these people? They only thing I have heard is you making yourself sound like a bigger douche bag.

If you are such a stand up guy and can sell the wheels for more than what you sold them to the op, prove it and refund the dudes money. If there is no issues with the wheels place another ad disclosing the repair from the get go and see how easy they are to sell. No wonder this place has turned into a **** hole since there are a majority of dickbags like you on here. Prove everyone wrong and do the right thing. We know that wont happen because you sir are a jerkoff.
Old 05-21-2013, 05:26 PM
Depravity

i will except what ever paypal decides i gave you all the details and history since i owned the wheels verbally through text and email. I have know clue why your acting like a little kid
I have no emails from you. All the text messages have been posted.

PayPal will determine what happens
Old 05-21-2013, 05:29 PM
ronn1

Did you disclose the fact that barrel was WELDED back together along with a PIC of that? That's a SIGNIFICANT feature that needed to be disclosed and photograhed for any buyer to see. We now know that the wheel width is out of spec as well..THAT should have been obvious when laid flat on the ground next to the matching wheel.
Old 05-21-2013, 05:38 PM
Cux350z
hatersgonnahate

Received 960 Likes on 725 Posts

im the owner im been around my350z and g35 for a long time with positive feedback just to be clear i bought this set off another member.
which member
Positive itrader..........tell me about that. I would like to hear. I have more transactions that never got itrader that were to be positive than you have in your total account.

Also note that a moderators can remove the false negative you left for the buyer.

talk is cheap you dont even know the fact this is why i deal with locals only people outside of the state to many problems
Then why not sell these local where someone could see the reweld job and extra holes for tpms, missing bolts and any other imperfections. Would have saved the shipping cost too. Instead you took a $500 hit to sell to someone non-local with pics not showing the damage. Car show pics wont show missing bolts, extra holes and a wider wheel that was repaired.

=
i have invoices for all the custom work that has been done there is nothing wrong with the wheels your just to picky and making false accusations.
So you have invoices but the work was done by the other owner?
Picky....if that is what you call it.
Fact is, money, no matter what the amount, was exchanged and in this case a considerably large amount. You can be picky at $5 too.
Old 05-21-2013, 05:38 PM
advancetek
Banned

in order to paint the faces the bolts have to be removed to pull the face off . they must have forgot to put a bolt back on not a big deal i sent you 5 bolts.
Old 05-21-2013, 05:42 PM
ridered929rr

Again, where are all the people who can vouch for you? All I keep hearing is excuses
Old 05-21-2013, 05:43 PM
advancetek
Banned

Did you disclose the fact that barrel was WELDED back together along with a PIC of that? That's a SIGNIFICANT feature that needed to be disclosed and photograhed for any buyer to see. We now know that the wheel width is out of spec as well..THAT should have been obvious when laid flat on the ground next to the matching wheel.

i gave him as much info as i could like i mentioned i was the second owner i don't all the history the wheels except for the work that i got done and including getting the custom paint job.

His concern was the sealer and felt the wheel might break apart. what he does not understand is that there is weld under the sealer how is that going to break apart along with the bolts holding it together.it was done by a good company and their work is guaranteed.
Old 05-21-2013, 05:45 PM
Cux350z
hatersgonnahate

Received 960 Likes on 725 Posts

https://my350z.com/forum/socal-marketplace/573019-volk-gt-s-gold.html so lip size is not an issue even though you admitted here that it was?????
Old 05-21-2013, 05:46 PM
ridered929rr

More bullshti excuses, did you disclose any of the work done to the wheels while he was deciding if he wanted to buy your wheels? If not it doesn't matter if NASA fixed them since the OP had no idea they were broke then welded back together

And you didn't give him as much info as you could have. You said they were painted not cracked and welded back together. Everything that comes out of your mouth makes you look like a scamming dirt ball and peope like you are the reason we can't as a community buy and sell parts confidently with each other due to the shady as **** people like yourself. How about just refunding the transaction and easily reselling them disclosing the complete condition? Oh that's right because they wouldn't sell, especially for $2100

Last edited by ridered929rr; 05-21-2013 at 05:54 PM.
Old 05-21-2013, 05:58 PM
fzero

i gave him as much info as i could like i mentioned i was the second owner i don't all the history the wheels except for the work that i got done and including getting the custom paint job.

His concern was the sealer and felt the wheel might break apart. what he does not understand is that there is weld under the sealer how is that going to break apart along with the bolts holding it together.it was done by a good company and their work is guaranteed.
This is just like a typical used car salesman tactic, unless he specifically asks you if the barrels have been rewelded only then are you are obligated to tell him? Come on, its shady at best not to disclose any damage on the wheels or even post pics other than one of them mounted on the car. That's one thing to fix them in like original condition, but it is another when it is clearly a different width than the originals. Would you sale a salvaged car and not disclose it to the new buyer unless he asks.
Old 05-21-2013, 05:58 PM
stogey420time
Club Moderator
the Hot Spot

Received 78 Likes on 54 Posts

Fist of all the work was done by Wheelflip and the bolts were provided by them they have done alot of work for many members here that fact that he want to receive the wheel in new condiction at the price he purcahsed is crazy.
Those bolts provided by wheelflip are from homedepot, they're not even the right kind! It's rigged to **** and you didn't tell the buyer before purchasing.

The faces were proffesionally painted and seen by many people in car shows this year dont jump the gun if you dont know the facts. there is nothing wrong with the wheels i showed these off at a car shown seen by many reputable people who can vouch for me.
I know that your wheels are rigged to ****!
So what you showed them off at a car show and you won a couple of trophies... deep inside, they're rigged with extra tpms holes drilled that isn't necessary, bolts missing and one wheel re-welded that's .3 or .4mm wider... that's not good.

The fact is one of the wheels was refinished by wheel flip and i passed that info to the buyer. He just simply wants new wheels at used prices.
You edit your post when the wheel is sold. I want to read the original thread, mods make it happen?
Old 05-21-2013, 06:00 PM
ronn1

Sounds like you were a *middle man* in selling these? You can't just *fast forward* them to a buyer! Whatever the case...YOU and YOU alone were the SELLER in this transaction and, as such, were responsible for disclosing any issues with the wheels. That means ANYTHING that's DIFFERENT from *normal* examples of this wheel. That includes things missing..cosmetic...structural.
Old 05-21-2013, 06:02 PM
advancetek
Banned

thats another barrel thats not the one the buyer received.

the one he got was a barrel i bought from a g35driver member he had an extra gts barrel i send it to wheelflip to get re done. the wheel is in mint condition.

the other barrel i put up for sale for someone looking for a backup wheel

all the barrels are original from volk.

Quick Reply: Volk GTS -- Seeking Help!!