Wheels & Tires 350Z Rollers and Rubbers

Volk GTS -- Seeking Help!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2013, 06:03 PM
advancetek
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wink

so apparently you were on the phone when were discussing the condition of the wheels
Old 05-21-2013, 06:06 PM
stogey420time
Club Moderator
the Hot Spot

Received 78 Likes on 54 Posts

Yeah it's original Volk wheels but rigged man... give OP his full refund so yaw can have a closure to this.
Old 05-21-2013, 06:07 PM
ridered929rr

Received 23 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by advancetek
so apparently you were on the phone when were discussing the condition of the wheels

I guess you weren't on the phone either as the OP obviously had no idea the wheels were welded/coated until he recd them
Old 05-21-2013, 06:08 PM
ridered929rr

Originally Posted by stogey420time
Yeah it's original Volk wheels but rigged man... give OP his full refund so yaw can have a closure to this.
I have been saying this for the past hour but used car salesman ignores those posts.
Old 05-21-2013, 06:08 PM
fzero

This is the reason I always email, text or use pm's to have evidence of all the conversations if something goes wrong.
Old 05-21-2013, 06:10 PM
advancetek
Banned

What kills me is that we had two conversations prior to the purchase i clearly disclosed the work done by wheelflip.

what i don't understand is why he bought my other volk barrel yesterday if he had not intentions of keeping the wheels and was dis satisfied and never gave me a phone call like most civilized people would have done.
Old 05-21-2013, 06:12 PM
Depravity

Received 52 Likes on 40 Posts

Originally Posted by Cux350z
Then why not sell these local where someone could see the reweld job and extra holes for tpms, missing bolts and any other imperfections. Would have saved the shipping cost too. Instead you took a $500 hit to sell to someone non-local with pics not showing the damage. Car show pics wont show missing bolts, extra holes and a wider wheel that was repaired.
I think he saw this as an opportunity. If he had sold it locally, the tires would still be mounted on them. I was told he wouldn't ship it with the tires on, and that was fine since I planned on buying my own tires (which are currently sitting in my living room). I was on the phone with him for quite a while, he had plenty of time to disclose the reweld job, extra holes, missing bolts, and the other imperfections. Did he? Not at all. Before it was edited, his for sale thread didn't disclose any of that information. When someone asked why he was selling, he said...

Name:  ----_zps49a4b629.png
Views: 204
Size:  21.3 KB

You edit your post when the wheel is sold. I want to read the original thread, mods make it happen?
Yes, this would help a ton! He had the wheel sizes listed as well. Obviously the one barrel isn't 19x9.5 anymore

19x9.5+17 Fronts
19x10.5+18 Rears
Old 05-21-2013, 06:17 PM
advancetek
Banned

[QUOTE=Depravity;10128878]I think he saw this as an opportunity. If he had sold it locally, the tires would still be mounted on them. I was told he wouldn't ship it with the tires on, and that was fine since I planned on buying my own tires (which are currently sitting in my living room). I was on the phone with him for quite a while, he had plenty of time to disclose the reweld job, extra holes, missing bolts, and the other imperfections. Did he? Not at all. Before it was edited, his for sale thread didn't disclose any of that information. When someone asked why he was selling, he said...

Name:  ----_zps49a4b629.png
Views: 196
Size:  21.3 KB

I don't get you why did you buy my other barrel yesterday if you had no intentions of keeping the wheels.

second you never called me indicating any problems and you have had the wheels for a few days you don't make any sense.

Just let paypal handle the case your trying to get people here pumped up for nothing
Old 05-21-2013, 06:17 PM
ridered929rr

Obviously OP is not satisfied in what was disclosed or not. Do the right thing refund the $ and show you aren't a scumbag but stand behind your product. Simple as that.
Old 05-21-2013, 06:19 PM
fzero

Originally Posted by ridered929rr
Obviously OP is not satisfied in what was disclosed or not. Do the right thing refund the $ and show you aren't a scumbag but stand behind your product. Simple as that.
Volk GTS -- Seeking Help!!-qbfynw5.jpg
Old 05-21-2013, 06:20 PM
Depravity

What kills me is that we had two conversations prior to the purchase i clearly disclosed the work done by wheelflip.

what i don't understand is why he bought my other volk barrel yesterday if he had not intentions of keeping the wheels and was dis satisfied and never gave me a phone call like most civilized people would have done.
We had one conversation before the purchase. You failed to disclose that information. Had you, I would have never bought them! First, I asked if I could have that barrel for free. You refused. I bought it because I want a backup just in case i'm screwed with these wheels because these barrels are next to impossible to obtain. You cannot simply call Volk and order one. Go ahead and try if you feel inclined to do so.

Being the person I am, I knew it would be rude to call you while you're in class. From our conversations, I knew you were a student so I would always ask if I could call you prior. Usually you would ignore those messages and stick to text messaging. That's fine though because I have plenty of evidence on page one that verifies this and that fact that I was clearly scammed.

The only time you revealed that information was here. I see you're ignoring that post, so i'll link it to you.
Old 05-21-2013, 06:23 PM
advancetek
Banned

that dont make sense i was not selling with the tires
Old 05-21-2013, 06:23 PM
Depravity

I don't get you why did you buy my other barrel yesterday if you had no intentions of keeping the wheels.

second you never called me indicating any problems and you have had the wheels for a few days you don't make any sense.

Just let paypal handle the case your trying to get people here pumped up for nothing
You have my money. There's no way around that except by filing a PayPal claim. What would have happened if I lost this case? I'd be stuck with wheels that nobody will ever want, including myself. This barrel is my emergency backup plan. I have been constantly texting you with the problems i've been having with your wheels (see my post above that explains why).

I'm not getting people on here pumped. They're tired of people being scammed and they're showing support. That's what a community is all about
Old 05-21-2013, 06:25 PM
advancetek
Banned

[QUOTE=Depravity;10128887]We had one conversation before the purchase. You failed to disclose that information. Had you, I would have never bought them! First, I asked if I could have that barrel for free. You refused. I bought it because I want a backup just in case i'm screwed with these wheels because these barrels are next to impossible to obtain. You cannot simply call Volk and order one. Go ahead and try if you feel inclined to do so.

I read your text clearly it says "can you sell me that spare barrel" nowhere in the conversation did you ask for a free barrel if so feel free to put a screen shot since your good at that.
Old 05-21-2013, 06:31 PM
advancetek
Banned

a lot of people have nothing to do but flame conversations. I gurantee you if i still had these with no tires on them disclosing the same info these would have been gone locally for more money.

Lets leave it as is let paypal handle the case if anybody is interested in 370Z nismo wheels in mint condition powdercoated gunmetal holla. i will be more then happy to go with you to a tire shop of your choosing to inspect wheels i have nothing to hide.

Locals only out of state people got their panties to tight at the moment

Last edited by advancetek; 05-21-2013 at 06:35 PM.
Old 05-21-2013, 06:35 PM
advancetek
Banned

Originally Posted by fzero
This is the reason I always email, text or use pm's to have evidence of all the conversations if something goes wrong.

luckily i have that the buyer is only posting what he wants to show. I knew i should have sold these locally.
Old 05-21-2013, 06:45 PM
stogey420time
Club Moderator
the Hot Spot

what i don't understand is why he bought my other volk barrel yesterday if he had not intentions of keeping the wheels and was dis satisfied and never gave me a phone call like most civilized people would have done. I read your text clearly it says "can you sell me that spare barrel" nowhere in the conversation did you ask for a free barrel if so feel free to put a screen shot since your good at that.
OP was the better man and just wanted the best outcome from his purchased and be done with this transaction without any hassle. Even though the other barrel should be given free or at a really low cost than what you're asking. But no; he bought it at your asking price so that says a lot. But later he felt he wasn't completely happy with the purchase and wants his money back. Now you should be the better man and refund his money.

Also, in his thread... OP said he was new with wheels in general asked a couple of questions if this and that is okay? It's obvious that the wheels are fck'd up. Had you shown him pix of that wheel, trust me, no one would buy it. I don't care if GOD re-weld it himself... it's not going to sell unless they are ricers and OP isn't a ricer from the vibe I read from his posts.
Old 05-21-2013, 06:52 PM
Depravity

I read your text clearly it says "can you sell me that spare barrel" nowhere in the conversation did you ask for a free barrel if so feel free to put a screen shot since your good at that.
Why do you even insist on lying. Yes, I asked to buy it after you wouldn't give it to me for free. I don't even think you read the thread because all the texts are on page 2. But since you want a screenshot, here you go.

a lot of people have nothing to do but flame conversations. I gurantee you if i still had these with no tires on them disclosing the same info these would have been gone locally for more money.

Lets leave it as is let paypal handle the case if anybody is interested in 370Z nismo wheels in mint condition powdercoated gunmetal holla. i will be more then happy to go with you to a tire shop of your choosing to inspect wheels i have nothing to hide.

Locals only out of state people got their panties to tight at the moment
I don't think you would ever be able to sell these to someone in-person. I'd rather rock my stockers over these. I'm hoping PayPal will do the right thing, because we all know you won't. You're out to make a quick buck. And are you really trying to sell another set of wheels in my thread? Wow. No words for that one.

luckily i have that the buyer is only posting what he wants to show. I knew i should have sold these locally.
You can post anything you want to! Please, be my guest!

______

Here's that pic you couldn't find on page 2

Name:  dcim2013-05-21_16-07-29_zps5bcc38c3.png
Views: 215
Size:  236.4 KB
Old 05-21-2013, 06:55 PM
advancetek
Banned

OP was the better man and just wanted the best outcome from his purchased and be done with this transaction without any hassle. Even though the other barrel should be given free or at a really low cost than what you're asking. But no; he bought it at your asking price so that says a lot. But later he felt he wasn't completely happy with the purchase and wants his money back. Now you should be the better man and refund his money.

Also, in his thread... OP said he was new with wheels in general asked a couple of questions if this and that is okay? It's obvious that the wheels are fck'd up. Had you shown him pix of that wheel, trust me, no one would buy it. I don't care if GOD re-weld it himself... it's not going to sell unless they are ricers and OP isn't a ricer from the vibe I read from his posts.

that's why alot of members here get bigger lips and re sell all the time what do you think the process is of doing that. And people keep buying them all the time. it if were unsafe there would not be any wheel repair shops doing it or customizing wheels
Old 05-21-2013, 07:00 PM
stogey420time
Club Moderator
the Hot Spot

that's why alot of members here get bigger lips and re sell all the time what do you think the process is of doing that. And people keep buying them all the time. it if were unsafe there would not be any wheel repair shops doing it or customizing wheels
That's the hellaflush scene bra. I don't think OP into bigger lips and re-weld rig jobs b/c he clearly state: "will it be safe when I track my car."

Some of us are more function oriented than show.

Quick Reply: Volk GTS -- Seeking Help!!