Notices
Wheels & Tires 350Z Rollers and Rubbers

Volk GTS -- Seeking Help!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2013, 07:02 PM
advancetek
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

like i said let paypal handle it if they feel i was wrong i will be more than happy to refund the money i will slap these wheels on my wifes sedan and slam the bit**. cause i know how much you out of town people from the boonies hate the stance nation stretch tires and any modifications.
Old 05-21-2013, 07:07 PM
advancetek
Banned

Originally Posted by stogey420time
That's the hellaflush scene bra. I don't think OP into bigger lips and re-weld rig jobs b/c he clearly state: "will it be safe when I track my car."

Some of us are more function oriented than show.
I can respect that. that's how i was until i got influenced by my peers to modify.

trust me they will handle track i have gone canyon runs a few times no issues there.

your Right Op does not understand its not unsual for people to redo wheels/lips most people re sell at a higher price he got got a fair price, i paid for shipping and gave him free neo lugs on top
Old 05-21-2013, 07:14 PM
faiz23
FEZZZZZZ

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by advancetek
like i said let paypal handle it if they feel i was wrong i will be more than happy to refund the money i will slap these wheels on my wifes sedan and slam the bit**. cause i know how much you out of town people from the boonies hate the stance nation stretch tires and any modifications.
The whole forums says you are wrong and even if paypal sides with you. No one on this forum will deal with you or vouch for you after this incident. Only way to make it right is refund the man, split the cost in shipping and move on from this horrible transaction. I would not be slapping those rigged wheels on my worst enemies car. I would let them know whats coming and not be shady as fawk.
Old 05-21-2013, 07:19 PM
advancetek
Banned

Originally Posted by faiz23
The whole forums says you are wrong and even if paypal sides with you. No one on this forum will deal with you or vouch for you after this incident. Only way to make it right is refund the man, split the cost in shipping and move on from this horrible transaction. I would not be slapping those rigged wheels on my worst enemies car. I would let them know whats coming and not be shady as fawk.

I thinks its hard for you to speak for all the members from this forum.

Like i stated before a lot of people here modify wheels and sell them you don't have to buy them if you dont like them............. but there will be people who want them i can search many threads on wheel modulations and have sold nothing new to this forum.
Old 05-21-2013, 07:23 PM
mr. sparco

Received 454 Likes on 318 Posts

that's why alot of members here get bigger lips and re sell all the time what do you think the process is of doing that. And people keep buying them all the time. it if were unsafe there would not be any wheel repair shops doing it or customizing wheels
Yeah that is true, except you widened only 1 wheel and didn't tell the buyer. So now the buyer has what? One wheel that is 19x9.8 or 19x9.9?
Old 05-21-2013, 07:23 PM
fzero

I've dealt with paypal buyer disputes in a similar situation, I'm almost positive he is going to get his money refunded since paypal usually sides with the buyer and it's the seller that has to prove he did no wrong, but it could of all been avoided if he just gave him the barrel and bolts for free and called it a day.
Old 05-21-2013, 07:31 PM
Depravity

Received 52 Likes on 40 Posts

Like i stated before a lot of people here modify wheels and sell them you don't have to buy them if you dont like them............. but there will be people who want them i can search many threads on wheel modulations and have sold nothing new to this forum.
The only people that would want these wheels would be for the faces, some of the original volk assembly bolts, and the one barrel that hasn't been drilled through. Otherwise, nobody will want these for what you believe to be a "fair price" to sell at. Right now i'm already in for $2075 (w/o tires)...and it could have been avoided altogether had you disclosed ALL the information on these wheels with me! I hope no one else falls victim to one of your scams. You haven't proved anything in this thread except the fact that you outright scammed me on this purchase. I will make sure PayPal sees all of this, don't you worry.
Old 05-21-2013, 07:31 PM
advancetek
Banned

Originally Posted by fzero
I've dealt with paypal buyer disputes in a similar situation, I'm almost positive he is going to get his money refunded since paypal usually sides with the buyer and it's the seller that has to prove he did no wrong, but it could of all been avoided if he just gave him the barrel and bolts for free and called it a day.

I can live with that worst case someone local will want them or i will MODIFY all four wheels wider and slap them on my wifes sedan with bigger lips which was my idea to begin with.
Old 05-21-2013, 07:36 PM
faiz23
FEZZZZZZ

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

those who were interested in the 370z nismo wheels let me know they will be available Monday powder coated gunmetal no bends or crack or Repairs SoCal only at the moment

Name:  08-51.gif
Views: 138
Size:  64.0 KB
Old 05-21-2013, 07:40 PM
mr. sparco

"If you can live with that" and can't prove you did no wrong, then refund the buyer. Waiting for paypal and trying to rationalize that somehow you were right shows a lack of consideration and integrity.

Last edited by mr. sparco; 05-21-2013 at 07:53 PM.
Old 05-21-2013, 07:52 PM
stogey420time
Club Moderator
the Hot Spot

Received 78 Likes on 54 Posts

Originally Posted by mr. sparco
"If you can live with that" and can't prove you did no wrong, then refund the buyer. Waiting for paypal and trying to rationalize that somehow you were right shows a lack of consideration and integrity.
Fixed and
Old 05-21-2013, 07:54 PM
mr. sparco

Thanks for catching that.
Old 05-21-2013, 08:17 PM
Tian

those who were interested in the 370z nismo wheels let me know they will be available Monday powder coated gunmetal no bends or crack or Repairs SoCal only at the moment
Hey Depravity. Let me know what Paypal decides. Till then, no selling anything on G35Driver homeslice
Old 05-21-2013, 08:44 PM
Depravity

Received 52 Likes on 40 Posts

Originally Posted by Tian
Hey Depravity. Let me know what Paypal decides. Till then, no selling anything on G35Driver homeslice
Thanks Tian, I appreciate it.
Old 05-21-2013, 09:53 PM
VQpoweredZ

Sorry to hear about this OP, it makes me never want to buy anything in used condition online ever again.

there are so any members here who will vouch for im a legit person i spent more money to get those wheels show ready the fact is he got them dirt cheap.

My positive feedback speaks for itself
If you didn't describe or put clear pictures of the repaired wheel and show that the one wheel was repaired in your original for sale thread... you are not a "legit person" in my book.

Just because you priced them cheap doesn't mean anything goes.
Old 05-21-2013, 10:19 PM
Waiz
Premier Member

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Closed, I will take it from here