Old 08-29-2013, 01:40 PM
Jbakes727

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hankook v12's
Old 08-29-2013, 01:53 PM
pyshin

Received 75 Likes on 53 Posts

Originally Posted by Tearik
Well I mean. The search button is right at the top.
He needs time to learn to search "threw" the forums.. LMFAO "sux" to suck.
Old 08-29-2013, 03:25 PM
Nismo350z#0310

Received 562 Likes on 441 Posts

Originally Posted by mothafnbass
Dude I'm new on this site and havent got around to learn or search threw stuff I just dislike how I'm asking for feed back and their is always douchebags with nothing but crap talking
You're like every other young person around here spoiled by modern technology and the immediate results it brings. It's simple, you didn't want to take the time to search and research for yourself, you wanted to make a post and have someone submit you a generic quick response to "what's the best tires for a 350z." What you don't get is literally every week we get a "what's the best tires/coilovers/etcetc" for the 350z" thread. Hell, even more so, any research you could have done on a tire site would have sufficed just as much. A lot of my decision was based on tire racks evaluation of the newer summer tires. You've had 10 years of feedback. We have a forum section dedicated towards wheels and tires.
Old 08-29-2013, 08:06 PM
mothafnbass

Originally Posted by Nismo350z#0310
You're like every other young person around here spoiled by modern technology and the immediate results it brings. It's simple, you didn't want to take the time to search and research for yourself, you wanted to make a post and have someone submit you a generic quick response to "what's the best tires for a 350z." What you don't get is literally every week we get a "what's the best tires/coilovers/etcetc" for the 350z" thread. Hell, even more so, any research you could have done on a tire site would have sufficed just as much. A lot of my decision was based on tire racks evaluation of the newer summer tires. You've had 10 years of feedback. We have a forum section dedicated towards wheels and tires.
Dude I'm far from spoiled and I haven't got the hang of the site I've only had a chance or two to be on it since I created it I'm not lazy to do research but any site can say we have the best performance tire I just wanted feed back from people who have had experience with tires already that's all my bad if I made a thread where all the car gods and veterans get mad but I'm new to this or any forum at least their were a few peeps who put links and said theirs different place for this thread but people on here get all butthurt
Old 08-30-2013, 12:39 AM
mknZ

Get slicks and drive on the rain.
Old 08-30-2013, 05:57 AM
Tearik

This sounds like a good time

Originally Posted by mknZ
Get slicks and drive on the rain.
Old 08-30-2013, 06:49 AM
ProChargedZR

Here's the thing...

If you had come here with the question "I have been researching tires lately, and I have decided between: x, y and z tires. Does anyone have experience with these tires? If so, what are your thoughts/impressions? How long did they last?"

When you just ask a very generic "What tire should I buy?", you should expect to get these responses.

Also I would like to mention that when you don't use punctuation, it makes people's heads want to explode. I understand that this is the "interwebz", but even if you haven't researched the topic, you will get a better response then coming on here and typing "Wat tirez shud i get blah blah blah huge run-on sentence that i have to read about a half-dozen times to understand blah blah blah."

Last edited by ProChargedZR; 08-30-2013 at 06:53 AM.
Old 08-30-2013, 09:59 AM
NFSP 350

^ He is right. Like I said before, the first set of tires I bought have been amazing & will continue to buy until my circumstances change. The reason I got it right the first time is because I did alot of personal research. Tire Rack is your best place to research. There are check boxes on the left side so you can narrow down the field. Pick your price range, brand, & style tire(summer, all season, so on). Then narrow it down to a few and there are reviews written for the tires. Read reviews carefully. Reviews can be narrowed down by style of driving also. Big thing is try & find reviews on cars similar to the Z platform. Don't be to confussed by conflicting opinions. Same tire might read,"Terrible tire, wanted to hydroplane easily, makes lots of noise" & the next review for the same tire will read,"Great tire, gives great feedback, good in the wet". I know when researching my friends Potenza 760sports the reviews had extreme end but just consider the average of reviews. Are they possitive or negative.

Once you have an idea of a couple of tires then ask for an opinion if unsure. I offered you a number of suggestions earlier. So now you need to narrow it down.
And yes there are alot of douchebags on this site but normally they are some what justified because people don't unstand how a forum is supposed to work. Hope this helps you in further research.
Old 08-30-2013, 10:44 AM
neal@tirerack
Vendor - Former Vendor

Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts

Any additional information would be great. This way I can get you into a tire that best suits your needs.
Old 08-30-2013, 11:41 AM
mothafnbass

Originally Posted by NFSP 350
^ He is right. Like I said before, the first set of tires I bought have been amazing & will continue to buy until my circumstances change. The reason I got it right the first time is because I did alot of personal research. Tire Rack is your best place to research. There are check boxes on the left side so you can narrow down the field. Pick your price range, brand, & style tire(summer, all season, so on). Then narrow it down to a few and there are reviews written for the tires. Read reviews carefully. Reviews can be narrowed down by style of driving also. Big thing is try & find reviews on cars similar to the Z platform. Don't be to confussed by conflicting opinions. Same tire might read,"Terrible tire, wanted to hydroplane easily, makes lots of noise" & the next review for the same tire will read,"Great tire, gives great feedback, good in the wet". I know when researching my friends Potenza 760sports the reviews had extreme end but just consider the average of reviews. Are they possitive or negative.

Once you have an idea of a couple of tires then ask for an opinion if unsure. I offered you a number of suggestions earlier. So now you need to narrow it down.
And yes there are alot of douchebags on this site but normally they are some what justified because people don't unstand how a forum is supposed to work. Hope this helps you in further research.
Thanks a lot I appreciate how you explained and broke down your post. It helped me and next time I'll do more research before posting anything on here lol
Old 08-30-2013, 11:53 AM
pyshin

Received 75 Likes on 53 Posts

Originally Posted by mothafnbass
Thanks a lot I appreciate how you explained and broke down your post. It helped me and next time I'll do more research before posting anything on here lol
Honestly why didn't you learn after your first useless thread? They spoon-fed you there too?

https://my350z.com/forum/2003-2009-n...what-kind.html

Good luck man, way to switch to proper English in your last few responses.. growing up before our eyes.
Old 08-30-2013, 04:14 PM
Waiz
Premier Member

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

Good god I am closing this fail

Please learn to write like an adult OP and refrain from using excessive profanity

Within this entire thread any question can be likely answered:

https://my350z.com/forum/2003-2009-n...questions.html

Your question of what size could have been answered here:

https://my350z.com/forum/4936171-post42.html

After determining what size tires your car is already running I would suggest going to Tirerack and determining what is within your budget to afford