Notices
Wheels & Tires 350Z Rollers and Rubbers

stock 17 inches tires

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2004, 02:55 PM
kzshin

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default stock 17 inches tires

How many miles does stock 17 inches tires last??? for normal driving condition.
Old 04-30-2004, 05:56 PM
mpowers

20k maybe 30k at best
Old 04-30-2004, 08:39 PM
Dershum

I've only got about 9k on mine, and they're getting pretty bad. I've noticed that they're getting harder and harder as they get more miles on them.
Old 05-01-2004, 12:06 PM
lemans

Mine have over 18K on them with losts of tread left. Would easily have made 30 K plus with them but the feathering problem came up over 1000 miles ago. still good tread so if I am forced by dealer to drive these noisy things I will make 30 K. They did align and place feathering on outside by swapping tires jut before new TSb came out.
I have called my dealer about new TSB but had to email them new TSB since they said they had not seen it. Service guy told me to include my phone number so he could call me back. Did not hear from John for a couple of days so I called him today. He said they have a call in to Nissan and provided nissan my car's situation/record. They are waiting for Nissan's response. imo John should have called and told me that instead of waiting for Nissan's repsonse before he returned my call. The courtous thing to do since I had initiated the action an dgiven him the info. I had to follow up because he did not. Not the way to do business imo. Should be easier and the courtesty call to inform me of such would have went a long way. now since I am cynical anyway do not even know if it was even done as he stated. I can see why some are not happy with Nissan dealers but I have had no problem with car other than feathering and I definitely intended to keep this car. Hoping to get new front tires for now(out of nissan's pocket)and if Nissan cannot fix the problem hoping something we can do on our own like Konis, sway bars etc. to fix what they cannot. i like to get 30 to 40 K out of tires I buy.