Notices
Zs & Gs For Sale Looking to purchase a Z or a G? Check out our members' rides!

FS: 2003 350Z track - Black/Black 6 speed - Charlotte

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-2017, 05:31 AM
brainofjjj

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Arrow 2003 350Z track 84k - Black/Black 6 speed - SOLD

SOLD

Last edited by brainofjjj; 02-26-2017 at 07:29 PM. Reason: added photo and updated price
Old 01-06-2017, 07:19 AM
MicVelo
350Z/370Z Tech Moderator
MY350Z.COM

Received 3,253 Likes on 2,314 Posts

24 hour provisional approval.

OP, please add Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) AND Owner Verification Pic per Marketplace Rules (Below)

------------------

Marketplace - Private Classifieds Posting Rules

All sellers are required to post at least 1 picture of each item listed in ad to verify ownership of said item(s) AT THE TIME OF POSTING WITH A VERIFICATION SLIP that shows the seller's My350Z.com USERNAME and CURRENT DATE. (Date that thread is posted must be no more than 5 days from date listed on verification slip). IF NO VERIFICATION SLIP—IT WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY, NO EXCUSES.

While this does not prove without a doubt that the seller owns the said items, it will minimize/reduce the possibility of potential scams. Not having any access to some sort of digital camera is not an excuse and if that's the case, you can wait to create the thread until you can get the pictures. DO NOT CREATE A THREAD WITHOUT A VERIFICATION SLIP.

Any and all threads that do not adhere to this new rule will be deleted without prior notice or warning and the user will be given infraction points or banned. Although this is a minor infraction, this is to show you we are serious about maintaining the integrity of our marketplace section and our forums as a whole. Please do not complain to a mod that you were unaware of this policy, as they have been in place for years now.

Each thread must have price(s), description(s) and contact method for each item.

No "taking offers" unless your item is posted on eBay.
Create your threads in the appropriate Marketplace forum.
You get 1 thread for all of your items per Marketplace category/sub-forum. If you have 5 items to sell in the Suspension section, create 1 thread with all 5 items.
If you're looking for a particular item, post in the single "WANT TO BUY" thread stuck at the top of the appropriate section.
Selling multiple same items or selling like a vendor will result in a non-sponsor violation. a second instance will result in a Perma Ban
Do not link to other for sale threads (ex. Regional Marketplace) without including a full item description(s) in the new thread you created.
If direct linking to eBay auctions, completely list all of the details in the thread.
Some forums (ex. "Cars for sale" and "Wheels Tires") have their own special set of rules in the form of stickies, so please read them.
No Group Buys.
No more than 1 daily bump is allowed per thread. Excessive bumping can lead to removal of said thread.
If your item is sold simply state that it has been sold so others, including mods who close these threads, know.
If you are not willing to ship, do NOT post in this section. Regional forums provide local pick up options.
All threads that have no comments within the past thirty days will be CLOSED. This will make it easier for you to navigate threads that are still relevant while avoiding those that aren't.

All "want to buy" posts are to be made in the stickied thread in the appropriate forums. No separate threads looking for items are allowed.

Marketplace - Posting Rules for Car Sales

Seller MUST POST: Year, MODEL LEVEL (BASE/ENTHUSIAST/ETC.), TRANSMISSION TYPE (MT/AUTO), MILEAGE, COLOR, LOCATION in Thread TITLE.

In the Body of the Thread, Seller must also include: SELLER NAME, CONTACT INFORMATION (Phone/EMAIL), and VIN NUMBER of VEHICLE being sold.

The VERIFICATION SLIP still applies, THE VERIFICATION SLIP MUST SHOW the seller's My350Z.com USERNAME AND CURRENT DATE. (Date that thread is posted must be no more than 5 days from date listed on verification slip). IF NO VERIFICATION SLIP—IT WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY, NO EXCUSES.
Old 01-06-2017, 08:17 AM
dkmesa350z

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I recognize the box in the trunk from my 03 preorder!

Has the transmission been warranty replaced? Is the car located in Nashville? Please message me when you've set a price.

Do you have more details on his 240z?
Old 01-09-2017, 06:37 AM
brainofjjj

Originally Posted by dkmesa350z
I recognize the box in the trunk from my 03 preorder!

Has the transmission been warranty replaced? Is the car located in Nashville? Please message me when you've set a price.

Do you have more details on his 240z?
No trans replacement or issues with it. The car is in Charlotte NC.

Yes. He and mom lived in Hawaii during Vietnam, my dad in the army and mom worked for a Datsun dealer. He bought the first silver one off the boat. They moved back east, I was born a few years later and grew up with the car. Dad raced roadsters in scca for a few years. We stuck a new motor and trans in for me to drive it in high school. Later we did a full on restoration and she gets driven every week or so now. She's a member of the family and such a fantastic car. Miles are close to 300k now.
Old 01-09-2017, 12:36 PM
MicVelo
350Z/370Z Tech Moderator
MY350Z.COM

Received 3,253 Likes on 2,314 Posts

Thanks for adding the VIN.

Ad still requires Ownership Verification picture.
Old 01-13-2017, 05:17 AM
brainofjjj

Originally Posted by MicVelo

Sorry its taking so long for the photo. My dad is traveling and can't get the photo right away. I'll have it soon though.
Old 01-13-2017, 06:31 AM
brainofjjj

Originally Posted by MicVelo

Done!!

Thanks....should have date on it but WTH.... I hate being the bad guy but it's a job.

However unpaid.

Last edited by MicVelo; 01-13-2017 at 09:53 AM.
Old 02-02-2017, 10:18 AM
brainofjjj

Price drop to $11,900
Old 02-02-2017, 11:19 AM
Atl Nissan Sean

Bump. Btw what seat covers are those? nice 240z in the background.
Old 02-02-2017, 11:22 AM
brainofjjj

Originally Posted by Atl Nissan Sean
Bump. Btw what seat covers are those? nice 240z in the background.
Thanks Sean. Ya know i have no idea, he's had them on there for a long time in order to save the factory seats from wear. Yeah that 240z has been in the family from new. Dad used to race Datsun roadsters as well, he's a wealth of knowledge. I think he'd throw in a drive of the 240 for the buyer.

UPDATE: called Dad, he said covers went on after 12 months and seats are almost new underneath.

Last edited by brainofjjj; 02-02-2017 at 11:32 AM.