Notices
Brakes & Suspension 350Z stoppers, coils, shocks/dampers

Update on Endless Nuova Pads and Ebay Rotors.

Search this Thread

Old 12-23-2005, 12:58 AM
ssk0771

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Update on Endless Nuova Pads and Ebay Rotors.

I just installed Endless Nuova brake pads (Front and Rear), with steel brake line along with Rotors I bought on Ebay(Rotor Pros) today. My car currently has 42K miles. Just like my last post about Project Mu B-Force Pads, I will give timely update.

Here is a link to "Update on Project Mu B-Force Pads"
https://my350z.com/forum/brakes-and-suspension/117664-update-on-project-mu-brake-pads.html

Here are intial impression about the Endless Nuova pads. I only drove my car for about 2 hours today so my impression may change as time goes by.

I think these are great street pads. I don't track my car so I am not sure about fading but here are the summary.

Performance: These pads, just like my previous pads (Project Mu B-Force Pads) has a great bite but tad less than Project Mu B-Force pads. Braking is very very smooth compare to Project Mu or Hawk HPS. Its almost like Satisfied Pro Ceremic Pads but bites better. If you compare these pads to stock pads, it definitely has better bite.

Noise: NONE so far. Its too early to tell. I only drove my car for 2 hours today. From my impression on these pads, I don't think I will have an issue with noise. When I first installed Project Mu B-Force pads, I had a little/very minor squeak from the beginning and as time went by, it disappeared.

Dust: Don't know yet. My car is very dirty but I will give an update in about a week

Conclusion: So far I am very happy with these pads. I really can't say these are the best pads I used but we'll see.

Here is my impression about the rotors I purchased from Ebay(Rotor pros).

Quality: I don't feel that these rotors are as high quality when comparing to Rotora Slotted Rotors which I purchase about year ago and a half ago. After I took my Rotora Rotors out, I compared them side by side. You can definitely tell that Rotora Rotors are higher quality. You can tell that metal material used on Rotoras seems superior. Craftmanship on rotors from ebay are not as percise as Rotoras. As for their durability, its to early to tell. I will post timely update on the rotors too.

As for steel brake line, I really can't tell the difference. Maybe its just that I never paid any attention how firm my brake pedal felt with stock but my brake pedal does not feel any firmer. It actually feels little softer.????????????????????????????? anyone have any opinion on this?

(Note: Once again, my post is based on my own experience/opinion. I am not promoting any one particular product. Experience and opinions may vary from person to person. You are more than welcome to post your own personal experience and opinions)

Last edited by ssk0771; 12-23-2005 at 01:21 AM.
Old 12-23-2005, 03:32 AM
SilverII

thx
Old 12-23-2005, 05:27 AM
Vamos_Rafael

which 1 would u choose
the project mu or the endless?
Old 12-23-2005, 05:56 AM
drumma022

I would like to add my experience with the Endless pads. My car is an '03 Touring with 41k miles on it and 19" wheels. I have about 13k miles on my Endless Nuova pads and they were installed on stock rotors w/out resurfacing them with the stock brake fluid. They are performing just as well as they did immediately after they broke in. No noise. Minimal Dust, Easy to Clean off of the wheels. I have not had the car on a track, however there are a few backroads that I treat like a track and when the stock brakes faded after the first 2 hard braking zones, the Endless pads show no sign of fading. Not even a faint "smell" of hot brakes.

Compared to a set of Project Mu's we installed on my friend's Z, the Endless outperforms them in my opinion.
Old 12-23-2005, 09:27 PM
ssk0771

Here is one day later update.

I drove my car around for few hours today. Mostly in local.

Performance: Like I stated before. These pads have good bite and very smooth braking. Like I stated before, these pads have tad less initial bite than Project Mu B-Force pads but it seems like bite increases as you press on the brake.

Noise: NONE what so ever. I drove around a lot in local today and I have not heard any squeaks at all. Not even a hint of squeak.

Dust: Did not wash my are yet. Too early to tell.

I think these pads are great pads for street. Like I said before, I don't track my car so I don't know it will perform on the track.
Old 12-28-2005, 03:43 AM
ssk0771

5 day update.

Performance: Very smooth braking and good bite. Definitely better bite than Stock, Satisfied Pro Ceremic, Hawk HPS. The only question I have about these pads are how it will perform on track with fading but than again, these are street pads.

Noise: NONE what so ever. NOT EVEN a HINT.

Dust: Almost none. Did not notice any. These pads give out less dust than PMU B-Force.

Misc: It seem like these pads are rotor friendly. I noticed this from smooth braking and my rotors from Ebay are hold up pretty well but its still too early to tell.

Summary: If you want Great street pads with good performance and smooth braking w/o any noise issue, this is the perfect pads. It has little less INITIAL bite when comparing with PMU B-Force but over all, it has great bites as you press/hold the brakes. The only thing about these pads are its little pricey. Little more expensive than PMU B-Force. In my opinion, PMU B-Force out performs Endless Nuova when it come to performance but when it comes to noise/squeak, Endless is superior(NO NOISE/SQUEAK).

Endless Vita Nuova: (Front) $119.95 (Rear) $119.95 MSRP
PMU B-Force: (Front) $110.00 (Rear) $102.00 MSRP but seen as low as $93.50 for the front and $86.70 for the rear.

Also noticed that Endless Vita Nuova has lower heat range and lower Friction Coefficient than PMU B-Force. Maybe thats why PMU B-Force has little better inital bite.

PMU B-Force: 0-500C(0-932F) with .32 ~.42 Friction Coefficient

Endless Vita Nuova: 0-299C(0-570F) with .30~.35 Friction Coefficient

Note: Even though its only been 5 day since I intalled these pads, I drive equivalent to an average person driving for a 1 1/2 week since I drive my car alot. Also I had my car washed on saturday.
Old 01-03-2006, 10:17 PM
ssk0771

Originally Posted by jvanquish
which 1 would u choose
the project mu or the endless?
Its too early to tell. I actually like them both. They both have their pros & cons.

PMU B-Force
Pro:Great inital bite
Con:Little squeak and give out more dust as pads wear down.

vs

Endless:
Pro: NO noise what so ever. Not even a hint
Con: Tad less inital bite than PMU but still has a good bite compare to stock
As for dust, its too early to tell.
Old 01-08-2006, 09:50 PM
Wired 24/7
Dr. Wired

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

Hey, what's up. With the B-force pads, someone mentioned that they don't have shims. I know the Hawk HPS have shims, but they are pretty firmly stuck to the pads IIRC.

Did you need to get shims or something with the b-force pads?

Oh and I don't have the stock shims anymore, I accidentally left them somewhere...
Old 01-09-2006, 09:24 PM
ssk0771

Originally Posted by Wired 24/7
Hey, what's up. With the B-force pads, someone mentioned that they don't have shims. I know the Hawk HPS have shims, but they are pretty firmly stuck to the pads IIRC.

Did you need to get shims or something with the b-force pads?

Oh and I don't have the stock shims anymore, I accidentally left them somewhere...
Last time someone asked me this question and I was not sure but I know the answer now. I used stock shim on the PMU B-force pads. If you don't have one, go buy one from Nissan dealer. I don't think its going to cost that much.

I NEVER throw away any stock stuff unless it wear and tear item just incase I might need them later.
Old 01-09-2006, 10:23 PM
ssk0771

Default Another Update!!!

Here is an 2 weeks update.

Performance: It seems like brakes pads are performing/biting little better. Maybe due to pads being fully bedded now or maybe they are broken in.

Noise: Still NONE.

Dust: Very low.
Old 01-10-2006, 08:07 AM
SilverII

do you have brembos? I tried to get some endless pads for my non-brembo and they are not listed on the website. Where did you get your endless from?
Old 01-10-2006, 11:59 AM
anotheraznguy

are you sure silverII
i got my non brembo brake pads from gruppe-s and they had them ...
call up tom and speak w/ him
Old 01-10-2006, 12:55 PM
Nexx

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

who sells endless brakepads, my googling skills must not up to par at the moment cause I cant seem to find any dealers. thanks!
Old 01-10-2006, 02:08 PM
Mr_Drifter

where did you buy the pads from?
Old 01-10-2006, 02:38 PM
teh215

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Any pics of the rotors? I just bought a set of them and I am curious about which ones you got. TIA
Old 01-10-2006, 03:44 PM
Wired 24/7
Dr. Wired

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by ssk0771
I NEVER throw away any stock stuff unless it wear and tear item just incase I might need them later.
Yeah, I just left my stock pads somewhere and I'm pretty sure I can't get them back... d'oh...
Old 01-10-2006, 08:13 PM
ssk0771

Originally Posted by SilverII
do you have brembos? I tried to get some endless pads for my non-brembo and they are not listed on the website. Where did you get your endless from?
NOPE. I don't have brembo.

Endless does have NON Brembo pads.

http://www.endlessusa.com/products/i...php?id=9&pg=20
Old 01-10-2006, 08:16 PM
ssk0771

Originally Posted by Nexx
who sells endless brakepads, my googling skills must not up to par at the moment cause I cant seem to find any dealers. thanks!
I got the pads from company called Gripforce. The are on ebay and lucky me, they are local so I drove over there and they ordered it for me.

Here is their number.888-988-4747
Old 01-10-2006, 08:17 PM
ssk0771

Originally Posted by Mr_Drifter
where did you buy the pads from?
Read the post above.
Old 01-11-2006, 02:25 PM
anotheraznguy

Originally Posted by Nexx

www.z1auto.com
www.gruppe-s.com
www.autornd.com

try any of those guys...

Quick Reply: Update on Endless Nuova Pads and Ebay Rotors.