Notices
Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

Staff Photographer Wanted!

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-2010, 09:33 AM
Extreme Dimensions
Vendor - Former Vendor

Received 21 Likes on 15 Posts
Exclamation Staff Photographer Wanted!

Company Overview:
Extreme Dimensions, Inc. is a world renowned automotive aerodynamic company headquartered in the United States. With a 50,000 square feet distribution center, we currently manufacturer and distribute over 6,000 products globally including North America, Europe, Asia, and South America. From our humble foundations since 2000, we have striven to offer the largest variety of premium aerodynamic products at the most affordable prices. Through the years, we have surpassed industry standards by dedicating ourselves to excellent customer service.

Since the beginning, Extreme Dimensions has been designing, manufacturing, and distributing aerodynamic products for the Sport Compact, Domestic, European, Truck, and SUV industries. What sets us apart from our competitors is that we only manufacture high quality fiberglass, carbon fiber, and polyurethane composites.
With over 6,000 products, we distribute the most innovative and largest selection of aerodynamic products in the industry.

Program Overview:
The Extreme Dimensions Photography Internship Program is designed to give students real-world experience in the photography field. Individuals who participate in the Extreme Dimensions Photography Internship Program have the opportunity to:

Learn and develop key skills for a career in Photography
Photography takes practice to improve. By participating in this program you will learn to develop the most important skills necessary to succeed in a career with photography.

Enjoy the benefits of being an Extreme Dimensions team leader
Team Members enjoy a wide variety of discounts and freebies at Extreme Dimensions. Your contributions will make a real difference to creating a great organization.

The number one asset to any individual looking to get ahead in the working world is experience. This internship focuses on preparing an individual for photography. It was designed to help an individual excel in any environment. During the internship an individual should attain all or most of the following:
- Photography
- Project management skills
- Understanding the significance of managing Goals, Metrics, Tasks, and Performance Standards

Program Disciplines:
Below are partial descriptions of the disciplines and tasks that should be anticipated.

Photography:
The photography internship will be responsible for tasks to give Extreme Dimensions an updated look. You can expect to be involved in completing the following duties:
- Coordinating with our warehouse department to get the products needed for photography.
- Unwrapping of products.
- Photography of products.
- Helping other departments with their photography needs.

Program Requirements:
Below is a list of expected skills that we will require:
- Familiarity with the use, and functions of a Digital SLR Camera
- An understanding of lighting, and light positioning to get the best picture
- Basic knowledge of photoshop:
o Image retouching
o Color correction

Common questions:
Will I be using my own equipment?
No. Extreme Dimensions will provide you with all the equipment needed to complete the tasks that are required.

How much time is required?
This is a full-time internship position. Interns are expected to work 40 hrs a week. The hours of operation are from 8:00am-5:00pm Monday through Friday.

How long is the internship for?
This internship length will be discussed with each applicant on a case by case basis according to the applicants availability.

Is this a paid internship?
Yes. The rate of pay will be discussed between Extreme Dimensions and the person applying directly.

More Information:
Send your resume via email to: Marketing@extremedimensions.com and let us know you are interested in the Extreme Dimensions Internship Program. If you are selected, we will contact you for an interview. No phone calls please.
Old 10-06-2010, 01:14 PM
SDUrbn350Z

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i wish i could take this job! but im in san diego T_T and im a photographer too!
Old 10-06-2010, 03:03 PM
Naripsta

Originally Posted by SDUrbn350Z
i wish i could take this job! but im in san diego T_T and im a photographer too!
Lol, take the offer!

I used to be a courier, went from OC to SD, 5 days a week..in a Miata. It wasn't too bad, eventually you get used to the scenery and things go by fast during the drive lol.
Old 10-06-2010, 03:51 PM
SDUrbn350Z

ok i'll give it a shot i'll send me resume soon!
Old 10-06-2010, 03:56 PM
Extreme Dimensions
Vendor - Former Vendor

I commute from Corona to Fullerton every day.
Old 10-06-2010, 04:13 PM
Naripsta

Ouch, that 91 must be killer.
Old 10-07-2010, 07:18 AM
Extreme Dimensions
Vendor - Former Vendor

With the FasTrak, it's not all that bad. Takes about 45 minutes. It's a little pricey but it's worth the time and stress saved.