Notices
Wheels & Tires 350Z Rollers and Rubbers

Shout-out to Street Standard!

Search this Thread

Old 12-23-2015, 10:41 AM
mariar508

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Shout-out to Street Standard!

After contacting numerous vendors on this forum and even others across the internet, I discovered that the wheels I wanted (19" RPF1's) were no longer being made and were virtually non-existent here in the U.S. As a last resort, I decided to post a WTB thread thinking that maybe, just maybe, another vendor had a set in stock. Within a day or two Corey at Street Standard contacted me saying he was going to contact Enkei in Japan. But after having numerous sellers tell me the same thing, I was not convinced anything would come of it. However, within the next few days Corey was able to have Enkei miraculously agree to manufacturing me a brand new set! I was blown away. Talk about some serious connections.

I immediately placed an order through Corey, who, thus far, was making the entire process smooth and pleasant. I mean, the response time at Street Standard was just incredible. I spoke to Corey over the phone multiple times before placing the order and within minutes he would shoot me an email just to confirm everything. When Corey says he’ll do something and get back to you ASAP, he actually will. Then, every two weeks or so Corey would contact Enkei in Japan to get a status update on the wheels and then notify me where they were along the process. When the wheels finally made it to the U.S. about 12 weeks later, Corey made sure to expedite the shipping to get them to me as quickly as possible. And within days of reaching American soil, I had the wheels (they had literally gone from Los Angeles to the Street Standard shop in Phoenix to me in Eugene, Oregon in a week!). This level of customer service is just unreal. I couldn’t be more happy with how things turned out.

Street Standard is a new vendor on here, but I highly, highly recommend contacting them for your modding needs.

Thanks again Corey!
Old 12-23-2015, 12:56 PM
nizmo_0385

Received 117 Likes on 99 Posts

Very nice to hear! Post some pics of the wheels!!
Old 12-23-2015, 01:09 PM
mr. sparco

Received 454 Likes on 318 Posts

You must really love 19" RPF1s, congrats on the purchase! Post up some pics.
Old 12-23-2015, 04:31 PM
AdvanZ33
Senior Super Moderator
MY350Z.COM

Received 189 Likes on 102 Posts

Originally Posted by mr. sparco
You must really love 19" RPF1s, congrats on the purchase! Post up some pics.
Congrats OP! Make sure to retain the manufacture date sticker as they may be a rare set of wheels. I always regretted selling mine; great wheel for the Z33:
Attached Thumbnails Shout-out to Street Standard!-001.jpg   Shout-out to Street Standard!-016-4-.jpg  
Old 12-23-2015, 05:33 PM
terrasmak
Super Moderator
MY350Z.COM

Received 2,284 Likes on 1,646 Posts

Cool story , wish the offered them in wider sizes. Great wheels
Old 12-28-2015, 04:59 PM
mariar508

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks guys. This is the only picture I have on hand at the moment. I'm running 265/35's in the front and 285/35's in the rear on Bilstein coilovers (all the way up). I'm going to go a little lower here shortly, I just wanted to make sure they got nice and settled. I'll try and post more pictures when I'm done.
Old 12-29-2015, 10:59 AM
StreetStandard
Vendor - Former Vendor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Thumbs up Thanks for the message!

mariar508

Thanks for this great message. I'm glad we were able to deliver the items you were looking for! One of the main reason why Street Standard exists is for those reason you mentioned above. Vendors would promise the world, yet never deliver.

Years ago before myself (Corey Hosford) and Matt Haugen were involved in motorsports. We had ZERO connections in the motorsports community, and didn't have anyone to really guide us in the right direction when it came to sourcing and purchasing parts.

Over the most recent years of Matt and I racing and professionally drifting we were able to become face to face with a lot of these manufactures in the business. Working side by side with some of the best companies in the automotive world aloud us to create a long lasting friendships, and strong business relationships. In return we are able to do somethings that most vendors wouldn't go out of their way to provide.

Knowing what its like being on the other end as a customer where most venders took our money and didn't tell us our parts were on back order, or purchasing parts and not receiving a receipt or any type of tracking updates. We wanted to change these common problems we hear quite a few people complain about.

We want to provide our customers with the correct information upfront on availability and fitment. If an item is 4-6 weeks out, we will tell you before we even start the purchasing transaction. If its something we feel we cant get, we will let you know up front! Its all about reliable information, and communication.

Our sales process isn't just a click of a button on a website like most. We try to go above and beyond, it may take a phone call or 2 before we even try to make the sale. We want to make sure we can get the products in a reasonable time, but also find the best shipping, availability and pricing on all of our products.

We like to think Street Standard delivers the best manufactured products. More importantly we like to deliver a SERVICE of good information and great communication. Lastly our company was started on relationships, and thats something we want to establish with our customers. A loyal trustworthy friendship where you guys know you have someone to go to when you have questions.

We are currently revamping our website, we carry all big name Suspension, Exhaust, Intakes, Brake kits, Super Chargers, etc. which may not be currently listed on our site. For questions on parts and availability feel free to contact our forum sales rep Cameron Lee @ 602-628-7320 or Sales@streetstandard.com

Thanks again,

Corey Hosford

www.streetstandard.com

We also like building cool shop cars.

YouTube Links:

Drive Corey Hosford Ksport 350Z:

Street Standard Liberty Walk Lambo:

Grandmas in Lamborghini's :

Last edited by StreetStandard; 12-29-2015 at 11:02 AM.
The following users liked this post:
terrasmak (12-29-2015)
Old 01-12-2016, 11:11 AM
StreetStandard
Vendor - Former Vendor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I like seeing this post pop up on my feed! Such a solid read, and once again we appreciate the positive feed back!

Corey
Old 01-14-2016, 11:28 PM
charleliso

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Very nice to hear!