Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

How I filmed the most exclusive Ferrari event in the country...using my 350Z!

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-2004, 10:23 PM
syf0n

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by roydiculous
damn that's sweet. Did your dad think about mounting it to the passenger and driver's seat mounting bolts? That might have worked too...

But looks sweet your Z looks hot!
We discussed that idea for secondary reinforcement, but decided to secure the inside using bungee cord instead because the weight of the mount holds it down pretty well anyhow, and without the secondary mounts you can still open the hatch, even with the entire device affixed to the car.

Originally posted by 2003z
Richard, I don't get teh video, just the audio. Is there a codec I can download?
Yes, I believe I linked to it in the post, you need the xvid codec.

I have removed the sneak preview trailer from the server, it will be available again when the movie website is online. Thanks for the initial interest, and if you want to see the video please check

http://www.frenchquarterfrenzy.com

for updates in the near future.

Cheers,
richard
Old 12-09-2004, 03:37 PM
spdu4ia

hey richard... i was there all day friday and i saw your car... mount looked impressive. i didn't see you on the track though mabey i left too early. anyway. the event was AWSOME. i'll be buying that video when it comes out.

Travis
Old 12-09-2004, 07:36 PM
syf0n

Originally posted by spdu4ia
hey richard... i was there all day friday and i saw your car... mount looked impressive. i didn't see you on the track though mabey i left too early. anyway. the event was AWSOME. i'll be buying that video when it comes out.

Travis
I didn't see you...come find me next year and we can get out on the track in one of the cars, mine or a 355 if you prefer the Ferraris