Hard not to hate Cops!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-2005, 03:48 PM
Polo08816
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by TurK
your an idiot learn how to read

get it through your head that ppl dont have to make 100k+ year to have everything they want.....saving up and having good credit plays a big roll....plus i rather be a cop and make 20k a year then sit in a office and make 100k a year.
Umm...I think 100K is a big difference from 20k lol...i think I will sit in the office.

I don't think you can own a 350Z on a 20K a year salary when you have to support yourself at the same time. Maybe you can finance it, but why finance a 3xk vehicle? Financing is like living a lie, it's a form of slavery. I don't think you can comfortably buy or put down the purchase price of a 350Z unless you are making at least 80k a year.

If you have a 350Z and earn 20k a year, how is it different from an Escalade with 24 in rims parked in a trailer park?
Old 01-05-2005, 03:49 PM
Bball122

I just hate being hassled by cops for no reason. Oh and my liscense plate light has never been off. I try to check it everytime I start my car at night.
Old 01-05-2005, 03:56 PM
tacomaboy

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

All I can say is you must have made a KILLING on your last houses, or you get the inside scoops on confiscated property
Old 01-05-2005, 04:00 PM
skank-a-holic

Originally posted by tacomaboy
All I can say is you must have made a KILLING on your last houses, or you get the inside scoops on confiscated property
The profits did not pay for the home, it just gave me more money down for a more affordable monthly payment
Old 01-05-2005, 04:45 PM
tacomaboy

at 4% which is about what you would get on a 30 year note with a score of 720 or so, your payments would be something like 2000 a month. Thats 24000 a year, 2/3 of your income. So, you must have put down more than half of the value of the home to get your payments to be 20% of your monthlly income, which is what they should be (ideally).

So even if you put down 100k, you would have payments closer to 1000 bucks... thats still high for a 36k income.

This is why I have difficulty buying the story.

You are saying you have NO seprate income? No spousal income or inheritance? Credit is good, but not everything.

Last edited by tacomaboy; 01-05-2005 at 04:48 PM.
Old 01-05-2005, 04:49 PM
tacomaboy

And there is nothing wrong with being a cop and earning 36k, I respect most cops. There is nothing wrong with working at a desk and making 100k, if the work you do is satisfying to you.

The math here just does not work at all...
Old 01-05-2005, 05:19 PM
cehome

Default Re: Hard not to hate Cops!!!!

Originally posted by Bball122
OK here's the deal. I have now (as of last night) been pulled over 3 different times (different officers) for my "liscense plate light being out." The first time it happened I thought nothing of it and just checked it when I got back and it was working. The second time I asked the cop to check again and he claimed it was out. Then on the way home I pulled over and checked. It was working beautifully....

By the way, each time they asked to search my car!

The third time this happened the officer came to the car and said the same thing as the previous two. I said that I didn't believe him, called him a liar and got out while he told me to remain in my car. I stormed to the back of my car and looked and sure enough the damn thing was WORKING!!! I was so pissed I wanted to knock the brakes off that cop.

I then got HIS information and called in a complaint and filed a report against him. This and many other situations makes me have a passionate hate for cops. Anyone else have this problem?
Yeah man, I don't trust them either. Ever since I was pulled over at night and a gun was drawn on me, I haven't trusted them since. Bastard said, they were on the lookout for a car that looked like mine. He had the ***** to ask me "why do you look nevervous". I was soo tempted to say "let me draw a shut gun on you and let's see how calm you remain". Months later I saw the bastard in a local paper under investigation for brutality against motorists. Not all cops are bad, but you never know when you're going to run up against the corrupt kind.
Old 01-05-2005, 07:44 PM
Ep3

Conquer ... if you decline a search by a traffic cop or DT here they usually will find ways to waist more of your time & money.. one time a narc pulled me over in a buss stop he was giving me a attitute so i gave 1 back we were swearing at eachother bla bla so when i asked him what i did wrong he pointed to the buss stop and said " you parked in a buss stop" he gave me a ticket for the buss stop he pulled me over in haha pr!ck but he didnt show up 2 court.. they also make you sit and wait while they ******** in their cars talking about ok well then well just get a warrent or well se what happens when K9 comes and well work from there so sit tight.. but i do have a quetion for you.. ive seen po po on the highway pull over people on small dirt hills and really f'ed up soft shoulders with big rocks n stuff.. and i swor to myself i would never put my car though that i will drive till i find a sutable place to pull over i dont care what hes yelling at me over his speaker but my dad told me hed shoot me what do you think i should do stop in the middle of the street thanks
Joe
Old 01-05-2005, 09:29 PM
Janus

Where were the cops you might ask?
Keep in mind... you cant put a Police Officer at the door step of every business in the state.
I think you missed the part where I said the following:

Apparently some guy had robbed this same bank FIVE TIMES.
And last I checked "Were" is a past tense subjective.
As in: the cops were at the school all day harrassing people because it was easy money instead of getting their butts in the slum neighborhoods were it wasn't safe to walk down in broad daylight at noon.

Also of note, what I didn't mention was that the emergency people (police/emt/etc) had JUST shown up on the scene as I passed by them.

Great!! they got him! They must have been doing there job
No, it was a different city's PD that did the job right. And didn't wait for him to rob the same liquor store 5 times.

Regardless of whether or not you felt necessary to confirm your intellectual superiority by dissecting my post and proving how triumphant your acuity is over some random person on the internet; I still find stooping to insulting people over nothing rather tactless. And this is particularly chacterized by your last comment:
anus, your post just dont make sense

You may feel that my observation of the situation that I illustrated is incorrect, and this is your perogotive to do so. But the last line you made just shows how much of an @$$ you are.

So Conquer, I hope you feel your ******* is sufficiently large enough now.
Old 01-05-2005, 11:57 PM
skank-a-holic

Originally posted by Janus
I think you missed the part where I said the following:

And last I checked "Were" is a past tense subjective.
As in: the cops were at the school all day harrassing people because it was easy money instead of getting their butts in the slum neighborhoods were it wasn't safe to walk down in broad daylight at noon.

Also of note, what I didn't mention was that the emergency people (police/emt/etc) had JUST shown up on the scene as I passed by them.

No, it was a different city's PD that did the job right. And didn't wait for him to rob the same liquor store 5 times.

Regardless of whether or not you felt necessary to confirm your intellectual superiority by dissecting my post and proving how triumphant your acuity is over some random person on the internet; I still find stooping to insulting people over nothing rather tactless. And this is particularly chacterized by your last comment:

You may feel that my observation of the situation that I illustrated is incorrect, and this is your perogotive to do so. But the last line you made just shows how much of an @$$ you are.

So Conquer, I hope you feel your ******* is sufficiently large enough now.
Anus, You have already posted your mistakes and twisted story and this post does not match what you previously stated... your back peddling, nice try
Old 01-06-2005, 12:09 AM
skank-a-holic

Originally posted by tacomaboy
at 4% which is about what you would get on a 30 year note with a score of 720 or so, your payments would be something like 2000 a month. Thats 24000 a year, 2/3 of your income. So, you must have put down more than half of the value of the home to get your payments to be 20% of your monthlly income, which is what they should be (ideally).

So even if you put down 100k, you would have payments closer to 1000 bucks... thats still high for a 36k income.

This is why I have difficulty buying the story.

You are saying you have NO seprate income? No spousal income or inheritance? Credit is good, but not everything.
With all do respect, this is getting ridiculous... sorry to say, but you are wrong and I did not put down half. I've no need to prove myself here and have no reason to lie (nothing to gain). I did not put down 100k and my payment is $1,090.00. <---- do the math, the right way, figure out the term, percentage etc. and you'll get the right answer.

Movin on from this thread...
Old 01-06-2005, 12:13 AM
skank-a-holic

Originally posted by Ep3
what do you think i should do stop in the middle of the street thanks
Joe
I would