Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Pricanz And Babi350zgurl - Read This (as Well As Everyone Else)

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-2005, 04:40 PM
all_bark

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Pricanz And Babi350zgurl - Read This (as Well As Everyone Else)

I am done waiting. I am now looking for a refund. Pricanz you can send me the money via a refund through paypal, neither one of us will pay any paypal fees if you do it this way.

Babi350zgurl - If you still have the Nismo Rear Skirts that you MISTAKENLY received in the mail from Pricanz you should be honorable and send them back to him ASAP. The fact that you have not answered any of my PM's (since the first when you ADMIT to mistakenly receiving them) I must believe your intentions are less then honorable. Pricanz has PM'ed me numerous times stating that he mistakenly sent the Nismo Skirts to You, you acknowledged receiving them, but now you refuse to give them back? Why? Pricanz also says you ignore his PM's and telephone calls, why?

Pricanz - you PM box is full, delete some of the inbox, the sent messages and the message tracking folders to clear some room for new PM's. Be sure to keep all the PM's that relate to this issue as they may be necessary.

Pricanz, please refund my money through paypal ASAP. Some how you made the mistake and sent the skirts to her or fed ex made the mistake. If they did, contact them and they must make it right, if you did, well, I do not know what to say except that it sucks for you and for me as well because I really wanted those rear skirts, I paid for them in good faith and I never got em.

The time for waiting has passed. If she refuses to contact you in some form within a day or two I think it is only justified to post her name, address, telephone number and whatever else you have on her because she is ignoring us both.

If any of this is wrong babi350zgurl you need to step up now and reply to you PM's!

I guess $hit like this can happen when you buy from someone in the private classifieds!
Old 01-13-2005, 06:20 PM
Poison123
Google Bot

all_bark if he publically posts her info, the board is now liable for any type of harrassment that goes her way. Needless to say that wouldn't be such a wise idea.
Old 01-13-2005, 08:17 PM
all_bark

ok, well what DO YOU DO?

just to let everyone know. Pricanz refunded my money through paypal. Like I posted, his PM's were full so I wanted to get a message to him AND to post that people like HER are just plane bad and should and probable will get whats coming to them.

Pricanz, thanks for the refund, and MAYBE, HOPEFULLY, when she sees this she realizes that she should atually return it to you like she PROMISED....

(if she does let me know because I really want those things!)
Old 01-14-2005, 11:14 AM
all_bark

I got a refund but Pricanz still has not even been contacted by that girl.

bump to spread the word....
Old 01-14-2005, 11:17 AM
ziggy
Banned

Pricanz can intiate legal action against her. He has all of her contact information. As long as you can demonstrate that the parts were to go to you for a price and he mistakenly sent them to her, she must return them. This is not different than Fedex or UPS delivering an item to the wrong house.

Tell her that you are notifying the authorities in her area if she does not return the items.
Old 01-14-2005, 09:59 PM
nicolaycastro

Pricanz is the one that should be doing all this, anyways good to know you got your refound.
Old 01-15-2005, 05:26 AM
FairladyZ

Yep, glad you got your refund. Sounds like a scam to me. I saw the ad and wanted the skirts, glad I was saved the headache.
Old 01-15-2005, 07:57 AM
PDX_Racer

Received 39 Likes on 23 Posts

I got the TPS from Pricanz, he got them to me quickly, and they were well protected.

People just make mistakes sometimes.
Old 01-15-2005, 11:32 AM
all_bark

no scam on pricanz part. just a mistake either he made or fed ex.

She is the problem because she is refusing to return the items to him, so I can later buy them again, which I would do in a minute.

He refunded my money immediately, good, honest guy he is.
Old 01-15-2005, 12:55 PM
BigMoeTaki42

I don't think posting her personal information on this forum would do anyone any good. Like ziggy said earlier, you (or Pricanz) should definately take legal action against her.
Old 01-16-2005, 09:32 AM
all_bark

where is this biatch?