Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Caught Road Rage Today!

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2005, 07:49 PM
xjerseyzfinestx

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Caught Road Rage Today!

so i just finished cleaning/waxing my z.. i decide to fill it up and go take a ride ....so i ended up in passaic nj for some reason i think i was lost lol..but anyways im on main ave...so im there at the light and it turns green i go.. i was on a street were it splits and u could go to the left or to the right....so im going and all of a sudden one of those ugly really old red integra's must of been like a 91.. all riced out i see approach me really fast from the rear...mean while there is alot of traffic.. since there is alot of stores... this idiot comes i swear i thought he was going to run rite into me from the back.. and switches lanes ..i thought i was done.. i could of swear he was going to run rite into me.. so i slow down and look to the right and the guy that is drivin laughs at me and shakes his head (meaning my car is slow and a pos) and his friend sticks the middle finger at me(lift his arm up out the window and stuck the finger up )!....i turn around and look for them i took out my mini bat i had under my seat lol.. and made the most illegal u turn u could possibly do and tried catchin up to them but i couldnt since there was all these buses and cars in the way.. but if i would of caught them i would of been thrown in jail... seriously i think i would of put them in the hospital...i never got a rage b4 in my life like i did today!...
Old 02-06-2005, 08:38 PM
thawk408

I wouldn't let some punks make you so mad that you would go to jail over them. That does suck and I can see why you were upset.
Old 02-06-2005, 08:56 PM
rolling

Default Re: Caught Road Rage Today!

Originally posted by xjerseyzfinestx
so i just finished cleaning/waxing my z.. i decide to fill it up and go take a ride ....so i ended up in passaic nj for some reason i think i was lost lol..but anyways im on main ave...so im there at the light and it turns green i go.. i was on a street were it splits and u could go to the left or to the right....so im going and all of a sudden one of those ugly really old red integra's must of been like a 91.. all riced out i see approach me really fast from the rear...mean while there is alot of traffic.. since there is alot of stores... this idiot comes i swear i thought he was going to run rite into me from the back.. and switches lanes ..i thought i was done.. i could of swear he was going to run rite into me.. so i slow down and look to the right and the guy that is drivin laughs at me and shakes his head (meaning my car is slow and a pos) and his friend sticks the middle finger at me(lift his arm up out the window and stuck the finger up )!....i turn around and look for them i took out my mini bat i had under my seat lol.. and made the most illegal u turn u could possibly do and tried catchin up to them but i couldnt since there was all these buses and cars in the way.. but if i would of caught them i would of been thrown in jail... seriously i think i would of put them in the hospital...i never got a rage b4 in my life like i did today!...
HEH nuthin like i man living up to the NJ stereotype

i think its funny when guys get all bent outta shape like that
Old 02-06-2005, 08:57 PM
rolling

th eproper thing to do woul dhave been if you found him, blow by his ***, and kick gravel and dust all over him from the sides of the road )
Old 02-07-2005, 05:00 AM
RBlover69

dude that happend to my *** man, some guy in a old mustang got mad that i wooped his *** and kicked dirt on my previous car , i got so mad i thorugh a club right into his rear window and he flew away , gues he thought i was gonna just sit there
Old 02-07-2005, 08:29 AM
HarvesterUT
Premier Member

you = kickazz Z

him = 90 integra? puhleeze
Old 02-07-2005, 08:34 AM
kamz

I think you just have to learn to ignore idiots like that cause you never know what'll happen if you get into a confrontation.

Idiots with guns don't mix!
Old 02-07-2005, 08:46 AM
MikeNT256

Default Re: Caught Road Rage Today!

Originally posted by xjerseyzfinestx

That totally sounds like the story of my life on the road. It seems that ever since the winter came, everyone got retarded on the road. The probably I have with my car is, I've made it look really nice (in my opinion atleast) and alot of people who see me cruising along, thing that well "If it looks nice, he's probably got something under the hood...well its not enough for my ride!"

For example, I was cruising along and some 4 door Grand Prix GTP comes out of no where, riding my *** and i'm not even going to grace it by speeding up so he can pass me even faster than he'd like to, so I continue doing 50 (5 over) and finally the guy next to him slows down so he bolts out to the left and passes me super fast. Now I know i'm no match for the GTP, so I don't even bother, or let them get the chance to laugh their *** off when they totally beat me, so he slows down way back then hauls *** again and slams on the brakes so hard, I can see sparks flying everywhere, literally, everywhere, ONTO MY CAR. You could just see the fire in my eyes as I was 100% willing to use my car as a weapon to just murder each and everyone of them for thir ignorant, cocky, egotistcal pride that they felt they needed to show me, by being 100% azzholes when really I could give a damn about them...
Old 02-07-2005, 10:44 AM
NoahzBurnt

I was on the LIE going out to Long Island. For some stupid reason, while in the right lane the guy behind me in a POS Bonneville decides to drive on the shoulder, cut me off an d then slam on the brakes. All of the drivers next to me were looking at me like WTF is wrong with this guy. He then procedes to keep slamming on his brakes over and over while staring at me in his rear-view. I see him reaching into his glove box and starting at me so I decide that a car is not a good reason to eff up my life. I decide to get off the next exit, and stretch my legs(aka calm down before i hit the guy). As i am trying to make my way onto the exit lane he swerves almost hitting me, and then guns it and tries to get infront of on the exit. I simply wait til he near a barricade, downshift and get back on the hiway. While stopped in traffic people we're commenting on how slickly and calmly i handled the situation.

I mean what a *****!!!!!
Old 02-07-2005, 12:10 PM
MadMax76

Nice Noah, keeping cool in these situations is the best thing in my opinion even though it's really hard. Did you call the cops or just let it go?
Old 02-07-2005, 12:23 PM
Jim 350Z Boston

It's much better to avoid a situation like that.

People like that are just trying to drag you down to their level.

You're a better man to avoid it. And a braver one.
Old 02-07-2005, 12:56 PM
NoahzBurnt

I let it go....I've had the thrill of weapons in my face(and not those associated with badges) for being in the wrong place at the wrong time. U know....so eff it man. I'll just go sleep with his sister instead

Now that's PAYBACK!!!!
Old 02-07-2005, 03:06 PM
xjerseyzfinestx

Default ...

im honestly a very patient person.. i dont try to cause trouble ..nothing at all like that..but for some reason.. this really got my last nerve ... damn... ive had a few idiots do dumb things..but this was just soo bad.. i lost it
Old 02-07-2005, 03:39 PM
Bertg

Probably some punk A$$ high schoolers. Don't worry about jerks like that, and don't stoop to their level.
Old 02-07-2005, 04:07 PM
charlie_rdstr_Z

Damn I notice people get so freakin jealous when they see this car. People usually tail gate me drive to the side hauling *** and then cut me off. If they only do the first 2 then they roll next to me and stare at me from the corner of their eye or glance over. I have a tint so they look around and unable to make eye contact and it ends there. And then it's all over again.

Mild LA road rage sucks.
Old 02-07-2005, 05:06 PM
GZire

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

As much as a jackass as those guys were you need to stay in control. If you caught up with them, they might have had a gun and then you'd be history. Or they don't have a gun and you end up in jail. Or you don't catch them up, but cause the type of accident they almost did. It's all bad stuff that is going to happen to YOU.

Take their information down and call the cops. Let the police deal with them.
Old 02-07-2005, 11:00 PM
ZZtopp

There's a freeway on ramp I often use. It's a sharp, banked curve, and I can usually hang on at about 85 through most of it....and that's faster than my old 2002 Z06 would take it.

I was on this very ramp last week, nailing it as I usually do late at night. I notice a pair of headlights behind me coming up fast, but they lose control through the apex and drop back quickly. By the time I settle down to 80 now that I'm on the freeway, a riced out Honda Civic comes up beside me and they slow down and hang next to me.

They roll their windows down and start making all kinds of gestures an old guy like me (I'm 37) just didn't understand. I didn't know what the ***** these dufus, gansta wannabes were trying to say, other than the fact they seemed angry. The funny part is, my windows are tinted limo black. There is no possible way they could even see me.....they had absolutely no idea who they were putting on their hilarious show for. I could have been Mike Tyson (he's broke now so he could be driving a Z), a smokin' supermodel, or Wayne Newton.

As much as I enjoyed watching these idiots, I guess they got bored when they realized I wasn't about to waste my gas and race their POS a$$es, so they floored their rolling joke and pulled ahead with all the fervor of a buzzing Ford Focus.

It's funny. With all the sports cars I've owned over they years, this never happened to me before I got this particular car. Now it happens quite a bit, and the Z really ain't all that. It's okay, and I do like it, but no one ever threw down at my 911 or Z06. I don't get it.
Old 02-08-2005, 04:28 AM
Dream

Originally posted by ZZtopp
It's funny. With all the sports cars I've owned over they years, this never happened to me before I got this particular car. Now it happens quite a bit, and the Z really ain't all that. It's okay, and I do like it, but no one ever threw down at my 911 or Z06. I don't get it.
It's the hope that maybe their riced-out Civic has a chance against your Z. I can't imagine a ricer Civic owner thinking they're fast enough to take on a 911 or a Z06. I can, however, see a ricer thinking they can take a Z, especially if they think the Z isn't all that and they have some bolt-ons and stickers to make them go faster.
Old 02-08-2005, 05:01 AM
kewlii

what I would do in that situation is call the cops, let them know there's some drunk(lie if you must, drunk driving and wreckless driving are the same) driver is on the road; and describe the car and the direction its heading.
Old 02-08-2005, 08:39 AM
cv_ryder

I found that it's better to ignore these morons. If possible, do not make eye contact with these whackos. They get off by trying to provoke you into doing something stupid -- guess that's their idea of having fun.

Quick Reply: Caught Road Rage Today!