Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z
View Poll Results: What should the sentence be for the "keyers"??
Let them go, they are just jealous
1.12%
Throw them in jail until they can pay for the damage
27.32%
Throw them to the fires of hell
7.06%
Get in your Z and run them over......multiple times
6.32%
Cut off their sack and shove it down their throats, and then kick their ass......multiple times
58.18%
Voters: 538. You may not vote on this poll

The sentence of a convicted "keyer"

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2002, 04:48 PM
Gish

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry The sentence of a convicted "keyer"

Ok. After reading a few threads about people that have been waiting 9 months and paying >$30k to get the car of their dreams only to walk out one day to find the car keyed ( and in some circumstances also drenched with syrup and eggs), I propose a poll............................
Old 11-11-2002, 04:57 PM
ares
Veteran

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

none of the above, give me a key, and I will key their face bloody, then work my way down their chest slicing through their flesh untill I come to the groin, where I will slice across the shaft untill finally ramming the key right up their pee hole.

DO NOT mess with my car, if I find you, you will not like what I do. END OF STORY.
Old 11-11-2002, 05:34 PM
sakred

I HAD SIMILAR FEELINGS LAST NIGHT. I wanted to murder the **** who keyed my car. except my fantasy was cutting the fingers they used to key my car and feeding it to them. after that. id cut their face bloody and gouge out rheir eyes with the same key they used to hurt my car
Old 11-11-2002, 05:39 PM
Chebosto
350Z-holic

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

i hate people that dont respect other people's property.

just stupid lame jealous people that seriously are messed up to key (and egg) a car just because they cant have it too.

i feel your pain. i got my maxima key a few years back. but what can u do? not drive the car? not really
Old 11-11-2002, 06:31 PM
zPilott

"we're
gonna make 'em eat our ****, then **** out our ****, then eat their **** which is
made up of our **** that we made 'em eat."

I think Jay had the right idea.
Old 11-11-2002, 07:24 PM
airgate

Originally posted by ares
none of the above, give me a key, and I will key their face bloody, then work my way down their chest slicing through their flesh untill I come to the groin, where I will slice across the shaft untill finally ramming the key right up their pee hole.
Geez. . .that was the worst visual ever!

Damn!
Old 11-11-2002, 07:44 PM
spf4000

Instead of the personal revenge route, I think it'd be better to adopt Singapore's policy of dealing with vandals. Remember Michael Fay? I bet you anything that he hasn't touched another car since he got his *** caned.
Old 11-11-2002, 08:11 PM
Phatmitzu

Chances for those a$$holes getting caught are very slim...best way to do it is to hire a private bouncer to guard your Z at all times.
Old 11-11-2002, 08:14 PM
fatgutZ

Default kill em

I got my brand new RSX keyed by some ******s and they got busted by the cops... They had a keying spree in my apartment parking lot. It was brand new and not a damn scratch on it... I wanted get a baseball bat and break all their f*ckin necks... what can u do to prevent this type of crap? i guess we all got bad luck
Old 11-11-2002, 08:51 PM
CZredZ

Default Therapeutic

Let it out boys, let it out.

The complete lack of respect for other people's property is sickening. I just don't get it. Current attitudes that say, "I have to destroy you/yours, to make me/mine better," is a sign that this lack of respect is rampant.

We can dream that:

A. They will get caught
B. They will be punished
C. Our insurance rates will go down.

But it is only a dream.
Old 11-11-2002, 08:59 PM
Phatmitzu

True that.
Old 11-11-2002, 09:43 PM
synergytheory

What is up with these people though? Do they seriously have a death wish?

If I caught someone keying any car I'd f*ck them up. Then hold them waiting for the cars owner to f*ck them up a few more times.

Then take them to the cop shop.

But in the end it will come back to them ten fold. Life seems to work that way.
Old 11-11-2002, 11:06 PM
john0213

DO NOT mess with my car, if I find you, you will not like what I do. END OF STORY.
u know u will probably infect by AIDS by doing this!?
Old 11-12-2002, 02:44 AM
Z CRAZY
Charter Member #67

In the words of Shaggy, "It wasn't me" !
Old 11-12-2002, 04:09 AM
bobbyz

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

A few months ago someone popped off my mothers M5 emblem. It would not have been so bad, but the *** scratched and dug into the body with his knife. I swear, I wanted to stick the emblem on his forehead and pop it off with a knife with the same force he used on the car.
Old 11-12-2002, 05:06 AM
TriX

I just don't understand why you would do it?

I mean do you say to yourself oh look its a nice car lets ruin it? Or better yet. I am gonna **** up this nice ride so it looks shitty?

As I always say I just want to interview the person right after and ask why?

Are these kids or older people that are just plain idiots?

Personally if I see a Ferrari I don't want to key it but take a picture.
Old 11-12-2002, 05:06 AM
350zSpeedRacer

Damn, and I thought I was mean! All I did to the girl I caught keying my truck was put her upside down in a big trash can. Of course that was after I threw her against a couple of walls and held her up by her neck...okay, nevermind, I'm as sick and twisted as everyone else. But dammit, she had it coming!
Old 11-12-2002, 05:08 AM
cotmfk

People who actually do this have something wrong with them in their head,I would assume. It's not as bad as murder, per se, but to a lot of people, it's right up there. Ever since I found out how to tell if a car had been wrecked or repainted, I didn't like my car so much anymore just because I knew that it had been repainted and wrecked. Also, when I see a car on the street that has been repaired, my value of that car falls significantly. I won't ever buy a car that has even been repainted anymore... I'd rather just wait it out to find a "virgin," if you will.
Old 11-12-2002, 06:04 AM
WashUJon

Story:

I dated a psycho girl (for two whole days) who ended up keying my car.

I met this chick in a class in college and knew her for a few months and I knew she had a boyfriend, ok? So, one day we're talking in class and she tells me how she and her boyfriend have been broken up for a couple weeks. So, I jumped at my chance, naturally. I hung out with her for ONE weekend and in that time I basically figured out that she was cheating on her boyfriend with me. The signs were SO obvious. She wasn't even a good liar. I mean, one time she had me drop her off at her ex's frathouse!!! Then she told me that I could "peel out" if I wanted to. I couldn't believe how bad a liar she was. So, I strung her along for a little longer to see how far she'd carry the lie. Eventually I lost patience and just told her off and I told her flat out that I knew she was lying to me and don't ever call me or bother me again. She prank called me every single day for the rest of that semester (a couple MONTHS). I threatened to call the police if she didn't stop. Then the pranks stopped completely. I went home for the summer and came back the next semester. I lived off-campus in an apartment but I had to go to campus to buy a parking permit. My car was parked not 5 minutes there and it was keyed by the time I came back to it. There were a couple 5 inch scratches right by the driver's door, so I could see it clearly. I got FUMING mad and started looking around. I found that crazy girl's ex boyfriend's car not 50 feet down the road in front of me, parked along the side. So, I jumped in my car and started down the road very slowly, looking around. Then I see the ex boyfriend and about 12 of his buddies standing quite a few feet away from the road near one of the dorms. They were ALL looking at me. I stopped the car and glared right at that mother@#$%$% and he didn't even have the guts to say anything to me. Now, I don't know if HE did it or his crazy girlfriend, but I didn't see her anywhere. Clearly, she could have done it and ran off somewhere while he was around and she felt safe or something. Who knows how a psycho thinks, but I'd be sure that she could have done something so childish even with her boyfriend's knowledge. He most definitely knew who I was and that I must have reason to be pissed off because he was there surrounded by his a-hole buddies. This guy was easily twice my size and he never even confronted me like a man. I found out later through a girl who knows this crazy ***** that she told her boyfriend that I raped and beat her!!!!!!! I left word with this girl that if her boyfriend believed that crap, he can come to me about it and settle it any way he liked, but if he messed with my car, he's a real *****. Apparently he wanted to come kick my *** but I never did see him around. What a tough guy. Anyway, I left word with the campus police and the local police that this girl was going around telling people that I raped her and it was total BS. They were actually pretty concerned and very interested in what I had to say. Slander of that nature could become VERY serious. I also told them I suspected her of vandalizing my car and, of course, there's nothing they can do unless you catch the person red-handed. Anyway, I thought you guys might like to hear another crazy-*** keying story. I can't believe how crazy some people are and I have a degree in psychology!!!

Ya just don't mess with a guy's car. What did the poor car do to you???

-Jon
Old 11-12-2002, 06:37 AM
350zSpeedRacer

Damn, Jon, you sure know how to pick 'em! Of course, we've all got our psycho dating stories, I'm sure. What a biotch, though, to cheat on her boyfriend and then try to mess up your life!

Forget about that douche bag and remember that we're not all that bad.