Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

350z Vs Evo

Old 02-16-2005, 06:40 PM
350zil

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 350z Vs Evo

I don't know which one to get both '05 models. 350z is 6speed touring. Evo has leather. What are the pros and cons of both
Old 02-16-2005, 06:48 PM
Brandon@Forged
Sponsor
Forged Internals.com

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Go to edmunds.com and New Cars and then Nissan and then Nissan 350Z and select the model and then Compare Vehicles and then add the Mitsu Evo 8.

Last edited by nis350ztt; 02-16-2005 at 07:28 PM.
Old 02-16-2005, 07:02 PM
Edison_Chen

I think it kinda depends what you want... Both cars are different....
Old 02-16-2005, 07:07 PM
MovingViolation

If you're a racer/modder type who loves 1/4 mile races and you don't mind a somewhat ugly car the evo is for you. Most people agree the Z is the much nicer looking and it is still a relatively fast car.
Old 02-16-2005, 08:37 PM
godlike0104

Originally posted by MovingViolation
If you're a racer/modder type who loves 1/4 mile races and you don't mind a somewhat ugly car the evo is for you. Most people agree the Z is the much nicer looking and it is still a relatively fast car.
LOL Evo looks better IMO. Z is for girls.....why do u choose a short and mini size Z instead of 4 doors, faster, more likely a race car evo??
Old 02-16-2005, 08:42 PM
Tex Willer

lol, The evo looks like a cheap econobox. i won't deny it's fast. But it''s butt ugly. The only thing uglier than an EVO is a STI.

.... why does every single evo, sti, s2000 and whatnot owner come onto this board? Don't they guys have freaking boards of their own?

Last edited by Tex Willer; 02-16-2005 at 08:46 PM.
Old 02-16-2005, 08:47 PM
MovingViolation

Originally posted by godlike0104
LOL Evo looks better IMO. Z is for girls.....why do u choose a short and mini size Z instead of 4 doors, faster, more likely a race car evo??
LOL The evo is a 4 door econo box on roids. No way in hell does it look better. I don't know what 'short and mini size' means so I'll skip that. And don't get into the whole its a race car crap. I would be surprised if even five percent of evo owners EVER take it to a track. If he wants speed for the street he can get an '04 cobra and smoke your little ricers wet dream.
Old 02-16-2005, 08:51 PM
Brandon@Forged
Sponsor
Forged Internals.com

Ok guys, get back on topic.
Old 02-16-2005, 08:57 PM
capnfrantic

Z is for girls???? Even the reviewers in the car mags call an Evo ugly.Plus I would'nt want to have to explain why my car came from the factory looking like that! Go to evo.net or something already.
Old 02-16-2005, 09:25 PM
godlike0104

sigh......Zs are just for girls once again. Why the hell should a guy sitting on that mini size driver's seat? Maybe some weak and short men could do that.

btw, i am not an evo driver.....but at least evo is best from Mitzubish, unlike some cars named "fairlady" never get a chance to get on the top by comparing to the skyline. Poor guys who have bought this Beetles made by Nissan =)
Old 02-16-2005, 09:28 PM
ES9017

sigh......Zs are just for girls once again. Why the hell should a guy sitting on that mini size driver's seat? Maybe some weak and short men could do that.

btw, i am not an evo driver.....but at least evo is best from Mitzubish, unlike some cars named "fairlady" never get a chance to get on the top by comparing to the skyline. Poor guys who have bought this Beetles made by Nissan =)
Die in a fire.
Old 02-16-2005, 09:38 PM
MovingViolation

lol 'mini size drivers' seat? Do you weigh 400 pounds? Try using an 'English/whatever the hell you speak' dictionary before your next post.
Old 02-16-2005, 09:40 PM
capnfrantic

WTF? Do you stand 7' tall and weight 450 lbs.? Print off a picture of an EVO and go to bed.....
Old 02-16-2005, 09:48 PM
Brandon@Forged
Sponsor
Forged Internals.com

You've got a PM. You're entitled to your opinion. But your posts in this thread have created mixed emotions and were NOT useful to the thread starter's question. I would be pretty mad myself if someone posted a negative comment (which I hope you knew before you posted that it would create tension) after only about 3 or 4 posts and all posts thereafter were useless to the thread starter and his confusion.

I ask for all members participating in this thread to please get back on topic.

Thanks

--Brandon

Last edited by nis350ztt; 02-16-2005 at 10:11 PM.
Old 02-16-2005, 10:36 PM
Brandon@Forged
Sponsor
Forged Internals.com

Default Re: 350z Vs Evo

Originally posted by 350zil
I don't know which one to get both '05 models. 350z is 6speed touring. Evo has leather. What are the pros and cons of both
So what are you needing out of a car? This will help us determine. But ultimately, it's you that has to make the decision, after all, it isn't going to be our car.
Old 02-16-2005, 10:45 PM
Speedy11

I'd prefer:
Taking my girl out in a Z.
Taking multiple friends out in an Evo. duh.
Driving an Evo to go snowboarding.
Driving an Evo in the rain.
Working on a RWD vs. an AWD
The sound of a V6 vs. I4.
Old 02-16-2005, 11:56 PM
35oZephyR

Hah you're right.
The Z is for girls...and well the EVo?
no girl will get close to that thing!
You're gonna need those four doors to kidnap them.

(I'm just messin with you.)

But for real,"mini size"??? Have you even been close to a 350z before? The Z is almost as long as a 3-series BMW coupe and sits alot wider. If it's anything that looks compact it'd be the EVO.

No disrespect to the originator of this thread but if you can see yourself in the EVO, go for it. It's cheaper to mod and make go fast.
Plus you have room to pick up godlike104 above here for a ride since he can't seem to fit inside a Z.
Old 02-17-2005, 01:28 AM
zillinois

Originally posted by nis350ztt
You've got a PM. You're entitled to your opinion. But your posts in this thread have created mixed emotions and were NOT useful to the thread starter's question. I would be pretty mad myself if someone posted a negative comment (which I hope you knew before you posted that it would create tension) after only about 3 or 4 posts and all posts thereafter were useless to the thread starter and his confusion.

I ask for all members participating in this thread to please get back on topic.

Thanks

--Brandon
Thank You!!!

If you need a back seat, get the EVO.
If you want sheer driving pleasure, get the Z.

Last edited by zillinois; 02-17-2005 at 01:31 AM.
Old 02-17-2005, 01:37 AM
godlike0104

I apologized for what i have said earlier. I was just trying to mess around with the topics . I am currently driving a G35 coupe and ya, i love the Zs....they are pretty.....and im looking forward to trade in my car for a Z trach brand new now. (cause no more brembos for the G coupes )

Btw, for me, i think the Z is a little bit small and unconvenient sometimes. It has a sexy exterior and nice performance, too.
I would recommand it if u're buying the car urself and u're currently owning another car. Because using the Z bought by ur parents and taking these girls out is just not my way.....

Evo.....ya its a great performance car, I don't think the exterior looks that bad, but the interior is seriously a piece of crap. My friend has one and i rided in it for many times....Its hella fast, but the interior is just crappy.

I think u have to clear out what u're looking for first. If u want performance, go with evo. If u want the sexy look, go with Z. If u want luxurious and stylish, go with G coupe

Thanks again by forgiving my kiddingness

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 350z Vs Evo