2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

your z is not safe part 2..."the plot thickens"

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2005, 03:50 PM
taurran

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Someone call PETA, FAST!!!

Just kidding...

If I were you, I wouldn't have stopped to make a post until they were dead.
Old 04-19-2005, 04:52 PM
slowxturtle

It's nesting so it can lay it's babys that are in it's womb. And you're going to kill it. What if the eggs are already in the nest and the babies hatch w/out a mother. Or when you shoot the bird, dont' be suprised if the baby eggs spill out of it's dead body. Just move the nest somewhere else where it can find it but doesn't get in your way. or close the garage door.
Old 04-19-2005, 05:22 PM
lunartick13

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by zmespeed
honestly i dont give a ***** about spelling. but if it would make me cool then i guess i might just spell things corectly, ya know just so you would think im cool.
It`s not your spelling that makes you cool or uncool, it`s your motive for wanting to waiste those birds.... that is lame!
Old 04-19-2005, 05:34 PM
zmespeed

Originally Posted by slowxturtle
It's nesting so it can lay it's babys that are in it's womb. And you're going to kill it. What if the eggs are already in the nest and the babies hatch w/out a mother. Or when you shoot the bird, dont' be suprised if the baby eggs spill out of it's dead body. Just move the nest somewhere else where it can find it but doesn't get in your way. or close the garage door.
na i think i will just have an omlet. mmm
Old 04-19-2005, 05:44 PM
Landbarger

slowxturtle/everyone else concerned about the bird- I hope you're not serious, do you really care all that much about a couple birds that don't matter anyhow? just curious, did you vote Dem or Rep in November? (sorry to jack the thread)
Old 04-19-2005, 05:45 PM
Reggi914

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

plus i realy just want an excuse to shoot em.
Your a moron, seriously.
Old 04-19-2005, 05:53 PM
zmespeed

Originally Posted by lunartick13
It`s not your spelling that makes you cool or uncool, it`s your motive for wanting to waiste those birds.... that is lame!
im afraid you a product of watching too many disney movies. birds are dumb (exsecpt for the parotes and other talking ones). they dont even know that they exsist. they just keep moving on with there instinks. if birds could think like humans in a logical manner it would probalby go a little something like this

"we'll it was very important to Peet and i that we would be able to sh** on zmespeed's car every day. plus we needed a warm wind free inviorment to rase our young so they too, could one day sh** all over his car. thats when we found that corner in the garage. it was perfict. we constructed the latest model, mud and grass three egg nest. but the one thing that bothers me is that evil look zmespeed keeps giving me while im on my way out to pick up supplies for the babies."

but birds dont think. they just act. its not like i can ask them to leave, so i will just blow there little brains out and eat there unborn children.

well if you could talk to the birds for me i would appriciate it very much you could say " hey, hey you bird. ya, you better leave before you get shot." then they would be like "tweet?" and probalby try to sh** on your car.
then you would be admited to the state mental hospital and i would blow their mf'n brains out.

Last edited by zmespeed; 04-19-2005 at 05:56 PM.
Old 04-19-2005, 05:55 PM
zmespeed

Originally Posted by Landbarger
slowxturtle/everyone else concerned about the bird- I hope you're not serious, do you really care all that much about a couple birds that don't matter anyhow? just curious, did you vote Dem or Rep in November? (sorry to jack the thread)
+1
Old 04-19-2005, 06:06 PM
zmespeed

Originally Posted by Reggi914
Your a moron, seriously.
um..ok im just taking car of a pest problem. birds are in my house, what if a bird lived in your house, in your babies rooom and took sh**s all over your new born.(if you had one or not) wouldnt you get rid of that bird as quickly as possible?
Old 04-19-2005, 06:10 PM
lunartick13

im afraid you a product of watching too many disney movies. birds are dumb (exsecpt for the parotes and other talking ones). they dont even know that they exsist. they just keep moving on with there instinks. if birds could think like humans in a logical manner it would probalby go a little something like this

"we'll it was very important to Peet and i that we would be able to sh** on zmespeed's car every day. plus we needed a warm wind free inviorment to rase our young so they too, could one day sh** all over his car. thats when we found that corner in the garage. it was perfict. we constructed the latest model, mud and grass three egg nest. but the one thing that bothers me is that evil look zmespeed keeps giving me while im on my way out to pick up supplies for the babies."

but birds dont think. they just act. its not like i can ask them to leave, so i will just blow there little brains out and eat there unborn children.

well if you could talk to the birds for me i would appriciate it very much you could say " hey, hey you bird. ya, you better leave before you get shot." then they would be like "tweet?" and probalby try to sh** on your car.
then you would be admited to the state mental hospital and i would blow their mf'n brains out.
I had birds dump on my car, don`t like when it happens but guess what? I don`t go bullitstic.. since you have a brain (bigger than a bird brain) figure out how to get them out of your garage without having to shoot them, you`l be a better man for it..IMO
Old 04-19-2005, 06:16 PM
zmespeed

I had birds dump on my car, don`t like when it happens but guess what? I don`t go bullitstic.. since you have a brain (bigger than a bird brain) figure out how to get them out of your garage without having to shoot them, you`l be a better man for it..IMO
mmm.....no.
Old 04-19-2005, 06:29 PM
Landbarger

That **** was HILARIOUS, LMFAO on that one.

What needs to happen: Bird---> <--zmespeed (or me with my problem)

Last edited by Landbarger; 04-19-2005 at 06:35 PM.
Old 04-19-2005, 06:31 PM
Ahsmo
Imakecopies

watch out for WMDs.
Old 04-19-2005, 06:46 PM
zmespeed

ok...ok what do ya guys think of this....

i could make a metal shield for my walls and cuboards then make a home made pipe bomb put it under the nest. then set up a camera and wait. then when the bird lands i could have some sort of remote detination like a big read button or one of those T bars like in the cartoons. ive got the time but not sure if its worth the effort.

maybe some sort of electric shock. take an old exstention cord and cut the end off then set it up so the bird will get bothe the + and the - touching its skin. that would posibly be easyier and lest potetialy destructive on the house.

Last edited by zmespeed; 04-19-2005 at 06:49 PM.
Old 04-19-2005, 06:56 PM
lunartick13

mmm.....no.
NO? you don`t have a brain bigger than a bird`s?
Old 04-19-2005, 07:38 PM
Landbarger

I like the "complete the circuit" idea
Old 04-19-2005, 07:39 PM
zmespeed

NO? you don`t have a brain bigger than a bird`s?
Big Bird may be?
Attached Thumbnails your z is not safe part 2...&quot;the plot thickens&quot;-big_bird.jpg  

Last edited by zmespeed; 04-19-2005 at 08:16 PM.
Old 04-19-2005, 08:18 PM
zmespeed

Originally Posted by Reggi914
im sorry zmespeed i was acting like a total ***** when i called you a moron.
thats better
Old 04-20-2005, 08:27 AM
lunartick13

Big Bird may be?
I like big bird!!!
Old 04-20-2005, 08:40 AM
Destiny350Z

NO zmespeed NO don't kill da birdies!!! You are a mean mean poopy head!! If you want da bridies you are going to have to come through me

Quick Reply: your z is not safe part 2..."the plot thickens"