Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

your z is not safe part 2..."the plot thickens"

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2005, 03:16 PM
Landbarger

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Alright, as long as it wasn't hostile. You win...always had a soft spot in my heart for women...not like that's ever benefitted me though...

and as for the a** I'd be kissing, I guess it'd depend on if it's more a** than I can handle or not
Old 04-21-2005, 03:40 PM
nitrousoxidex

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

This thread is funny, started out as bird killing then into being gay. haha
Old 04-21-2005, 06:30 PM
Destiny350Z

Originally Posted by Landbarger
Alright, as long as it wasn't hostile. You win...always had a soft spot in my heart for women...not like that's ever benefitted me though...

and as for the a** I'd be kissing, I guess it'd depend on if it's more a** than I can handle or not
Thats nice to know that I won but I didn't know it was a contest!!

Hey thats kinda kinky! On second thought, you can just grab, squeeze or smack my-->
Old 04-21-2005, 06:58 PM
Landbarger

Destiny350Z: 34-24-34?
Old 04-21-2005, 07:07 PM
phile

I do not like to kill animals for no reason, like a few other people here. However, I do eat eggs and meat every day. Are they not potential newborns? Have you guys ever wasted your eggs, or any once living food for that matter?

I dont' like to judge people either way, simply because I have hunted animals, and I do eat animals. I have wasted food on my plate. Which would mean the once potential bird was killed for no reason...It's really not much different than just shooting a bird for no reason if you think about it. The ONLY way this situation IS different is from society's viewpoint. Too many people take the irrational view "the poor animal". And I say irrational because if you waste meat, than you are no better than the person who killed an animal for no reason, SINCE THE ANIMAL CAN'T MAKE THAT DISTINCTION. From society's viewpoint the shooter is labled as a sociopath. Sociopathic behavior is unacceptable. This route is more rational.

Another reason I do not like to judge people who kill animals is because it begs the question: where do we draw the line for what is ok to kill and what is not ok to kill as a society? Many people kill bugs for no reason, even bugs that do no bite or pose a threat. But they look "gross" so many people kill them. Is that not just as wrong, or is it okay since they don't have feathers or fur? It's a web of contradiction that is inescapeable.

Last edited by phile; 04-21-2005 at 07:13 PM.
Old 04-21-2005, 07:31 PM
Destiny350Z

Originally Posted by Landbarger
Destiny350Z: 34-24-34?
Hmmm...why? Are you try to imagine me naked? Dirty boy!
Old 04-21-2005, 09:31 PM
Rocks Wit VoX

Originally Posted by hfm
I don't think you should get mad and shoot them, you should get even. What you need to do is defecate in a large bucket. Then do on to them as they do on to you. Run around the yard, bucket in one hand until you find their homestead. Trees. Grab a big round ball of poop and nail that tree over and over. Keep running around the yard, find the next tree and poop all over that one too. Make you you fling the feces high in the air so that you get as much of the branches and folliage as possible. Keep at it until your bucket is empty and when you're done, pop open a cool brew, sit in your lawn chair and enjoy your Miller time.

Besides, who likes hearing birds early in the morning? Nature is over-rated.
lmfao, that just made my night. but if it were me id just take the bucket, and empty it right there in their nest, theyll get the message. plus u dont have to worry about **** all your yard, just do ur deed, then go for the brew. sit down, watch a game, and take a nap knowing justice is served.
Old 04-21-2005, 09:36 PM
Rocks Wit VoX

Originally Posted by phile
I do not like to kill animals for no reason, like a few other people here. However, I do eat eggs and meat every day. Are they not potential newborns? Have you guys ever wasted your eggs, or any once living food for that matter?

I dont' like to judge people either way, simply because I have hunted animals, and I do eat animals. I have wasted food on my plate. Which would mean the once potential bird was killed for no reason...It's really not much different than just shooting a bird for no reason if you think about it. The ONLY way this situation IS different is from society's viewpoint. Too many people take the irrational view "the poor animal". And I say irrational because if you waste meat, than you are no better than the person who killed an animal for no reason, SINCE THE ANIMAL CAN'T MAKE THAT DISTINCTION. From society's viewpoint the shooter is labled as a sociopath. Sociopathic behavior is unacceptable. This route is more rational.

Another reason I do not like to judge people who kill animals is because it begs the question: where do we draw the line for what is ok to kill and what is not ok to kill as a society? Many people kill bugs for no reason, even bugs that do no bite or pose a threat. But they look "gross" so many people kill them. Is that not just as wrong, or is it okay since they don't have feathers or fur? It's a web of contradiction that is inescapeable.
easy there ranger rick. arbor day was last friday... sorry bout the double post
Old 04-21-2005, 09:43 PM
zmespeed

Originally Posted by Reggi914
You keeo bringing up homosexuality. Makes me wonder...
look buddy wonder all you want, dream your fantisies but that will be the closest thing you will get. i just dont fly like that!
Old 04-21-2005, 10:11 PM
Z BOY

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

why don't you try the non-violent method first, and then get medieval if that doesn't work?

Last edited by Z BOY; 04-21-2005 at 10:14 PM.
Old 04-22-2005, 06:07 AM
zzz350

You only have one Z, the birds should die, die, die!
Old 04-22-2005, 06:19 AM
phile

Originally Posted by Rocks Wit VoX
easy there ranger rick. arbor day was last friday... sorry bout the double post

nice. haha

Although I don't see how my post applied to arbor day at all?
Old 04-22-2005, 06:31 AM
fresno350

omg this thread is so lame. all this over a guy that wanted to shoot some birds with a bb gun? plus the spelling is HORRIBLE. zmespeed, how old are you? did you go to school at all? 1-800-abcdefg!!
Old 04-22-2005, 07:02 AM
jcurtis

Originally Posted by Reggi914
Comparing a car to a new born child, no wonder you have no sympathy for animals.
C'mon Reggie, we are talking about a Z.

zmespeed you are hellacool! This thread is the funniest thing I've read on here in a while.
Old 04-22-2005, 08:08 AM
zmespeed

Originally Posted by fresno350
omg this thread is so lame. all this over a guy that wanted to shoot some birds with a bb gun? plus the spelling is HORRIBLE. zmespeed, how old are you? did you go to school at all? 1-800-abcdefg!!
me went to school, me just no like to spell, if me spell it rong me no's gives a ****. some times me could go back and change it, but me no's gives a ****. me's is a constapated speller, me's no's gives a ****.

Thanks for your concern and I will consider that in my future posts, I realize that bad spelling reflects poorly on one’s intelligence but, uh, me’s no’s give’s a ****

by the way im 19yrs 5,11 blue eyes brown hair and 150lb. but Reggi914 has already spoken for me so, no. neither of you will get me you demented perverts.

Last edited by zmespeed; 04-22-2005 at 08:13 AM.
Old 04-22-2005, 08:26 AM
jcurtis

Zmespeed, I found just what you've been looking for to add to your Z

Click Me!
Old 04-22-2005, 08:28 AM
spf4000

Just move the nest outside and be done with it. If they come back, then shoot them.

I hope all the people crying fowl (pun intended) are vegans. Otherwise, like phile mentioned, you're just a bunch of hypocrites. Hell, you shouldn't be driving Zs either, considering that they aren't the cleanest/most fuel efficient cars out there. If you're so environmentally conscious, you'd be taking public transportation, or at least driving a Prius.
Old 04-22-2005, 01:24 PM
zmespeed

Originally Posted by jcurtis
Zmespeed, I found just what you've been looking for to add to your Z

Click Me!
DUDE! that kicks some major azzzzzz. is there any were that you can acctualy buy one. might be interested, realy. i could take out like whole flocks.

Last edited by zmespeed; 04-22-2005 at 01:27 PM.
Old 04-22-2005, 05:01 PM
Destiny350Z

Originally Posted by zmespeed
by the way im 19yrs 5,11 blue eyes brown hair and 150lb. but Reggi914 has already spoken for me so, no. neither of you will get me you demented perverts.
I got next!!
Old 04-22-2005, 09:56 PM
joust75

Honestly Zmeespeed may not be able to spell, but these two bird killing threads have made me laugh my *** off.

He has a sense of humor and we need that here. I love the replies. "No your still not getting in my pantz" LOL

Quick Reply: your z is not safe part 2..."the plot thickens"