Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Why?.....Is it just me?

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2005, 07:26 PM
Destiny350Z

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry Why?.....Is it just me?

Today was crazy as hell!! Its seems like I can't go for a drive without being harassed by someone in a POS!!! I had just got off work and went by the post office, I pull out on to the highway I have a yeild and everyone else has the stop light! I pull out and get up to the speed limit this POS oldsmoible comes right up on my a$$ then slams on its brakes I'm like mmmmkay maybe they didn't see me, whatever! Then they come flying up on my *** again and slam on their brakes, so now I'm thinking that its someone that knows me and they are just playing around! They come up on my a$$ again and swerve to the right like they are going to pass me on the shoulder. They slam on their brakes again and start swerving from side to side, I think they are playing with me so I start swerving too! They backed off and I thought it was over! Until I came out of the town and the speed limit changes to 65mph. So to give them a little kiss my I gun it up to 65mph. I see them swerve into the on coming traffic lane and try to pass me! So I floor it and dust their a$$es doing 85mph and cut it at 100mph!! I think its over, they come flying up on my a$$ again and slam on their brakes swerve to the shoulder and pass me, get about 7 feet in front of me and slam on their brakes again!! At this time I'm like WTF?? And then they slam on the gas again at this point I back off because my turn is coming up!! Does anyone have a clue of what they were doing? Was it a street race challenge or were they just trying to f-ing kill me? Crazy a$$ POS drivers!!

Last edited by Destiny350Z; 04-29-2005 at 07:41 PM.
Old 04-29-2005, 07:42 PM
CelticPride2

sounds to me like some random whack-job trying to prove a s--tbox can beat a new sportscar. Usually always happens with people who got no business trying. Honestly...I think I've had more ratty SUV's try and throw down with me than actual cars that stand a chance...
Old 04-29-2005, 07:45 PM
Alang

This advise was given to me when something at least as bizzare happened to me a while back.

Friday night, ready for the weekend, down a few before heading home. Sounds like this guy had a few after work and has some anger issues. No harm no foul, just try to let it go. At least your car is not mared from the incident (see my hit and run post from earlier this evening).
Old 04-29-2005, 07:47 PM
tekneq

lmfao alang.....
Old 04-29-2005, 08:01 PM
ssc

you have WAY more patience than me, man....it's dumb F'er like that who make me want to carry my .45 in my car
Old 04-29-2005, 08:04 PM
charlie_rdstr_Z

It must have been one of your Ex's.
Old 04-29-2005, 08:07 PM
cloudy

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Id pull to the side and if he did too, kick the **** out of him
Old 04-29-2005, 08:23 PM
Destiny350Z

Originally Posted by ssc
you have WAY more patience than me, man....it's dumb F'er like that who make me want to carry my .45 in my car
Anybody wanna buy me a gun?
Old 04-29-2005, 08:27 PM
Destiny350Z

Originally Posted by charlie_rdstr_Z
It must have been one of your Ex's.
D@mnit Charlie... I thought I told you it was over... stop stalking me and harassing me on the road!!! LOL
No but seriously... I don't think it was anyone I know.... the people I know wouldn't try to kill me.....well at least I think not!! You better not let me see them again while they are outside of the car
Old 04-29-2005, 09:49 PM
The Brickyard Rat
350Z-holic

Turn around the other direction, take a side street, speed off from them............just get the heck away. Nothing good comes of confrontation.
Old 04-29-2005, 11:12 PM
Destiny350Z

Originally Posted by The Brickyard Rat
Turn around the other direction, take a side street, speed off from them............just get the heck away. Nothing good comes of confrontation.
No side street... I live in the country! And I was trying to get way...but I had to slow down!!
Old 04-29-2005, 11:28 PM
zmespeed

get a bb gun

Last edited by zmespeed; 04-29-2005 at 11:29 PM. Reason: for you to read
Old 04-29-2005, 11:33 PM
Dildorado

You know Darwin was right. These idiots who can only afford a POS are probably quite dumb and will probably end up not reproducing or getting very retarded offspring at best. People who can afford a Z are USUALLY wealthier, more instructed than most people. Let's keep the good genes flowing and dispose of the retarded ones.
Old 04-29-2005, 11:40 PM
Destiny350Z

Originally Posted by zmespeed
get a bb gun
Hmmm... do you still have that website for that really cool one?
Old 04-29-2005, 11:42 PM
Destiny350Z

Originally Posted by Dildorado
You know Darwin was right. These idiots who can only afford a POS are probably quite dumb and will probably end up not reproducing or getting very retarded offspring at best. People who can afford a Z are USUALLY wealthier, more instructed than most people. Let's keep the good genes flowing and dispose of the retarded ones.
Darwin was a good man!! I think the driver of the POS was one of those "very retarded offspring"!!!
Old 04-30-2005, 01:01 AM
35oZephyR

Originally Posted by CelticPride2
sounds to me like some random whack-job trying to prove a s--tbox can beat a new sportscar. Usually always happens with people who got no business trying. Honestly...I think I've had more ratty SUV's try and throw down with me than actual cars that stand a chance...
And people wonder why Z drivers can be a bunch of d1cks!
Everyone always tries to provoke...

My problem is with Jettas. GLi, GL, 1.8t you name it.
I have no qualms about the actual car, couple of my friends have Jettas but strangers with Jettas always try to out "gran tour" me or whatever the fug they do on the freeway to prove they have a sports car too!
Old 04-30-2005, 02:08 AM
zmespeed

Originally Posted by 35oZephyR
And people wonder why Z drivers can be a bunch of d1cks!
Everyone always tries to provoke...

My problem is with Jettas. GLi, GL, 1.8t you name it.
I have no qualms about the actual car, couple of my friends have Jettas but strangers with Jettas always try to out "gran tour" me or whatever the fug they do on the freeway to prove they have a sports car too!
my problem is suberbans full of red necks, how ever there was this one big old off roading truck that i deamed worthy. i saw the 50yr old read neck sitting there with is 44inch mudders and gadges up his a pillar. the exsast note was mean as hell. it was a late 90p's dodge ram with the big old v8. i dont know if he had nos but he spanked me. bad like 5 cars. it was 30° out and sleaty. but i still think he would have beat me if it was dry. he must have had somthing like 800 hp. it was mean sounding espesialy when he gave it the gass.
Old 04-30-2005, 05:45 AM
hfm

Originally Posted by Destiny350Z
No side street... I live in the country! And I was trying to get way...but I had to slow down!!
Don't listen to people telling you to get a gun, to pick a fight etc.

Brickyard is right. You get away from that kind of whack-job asap. You don't know what the hell is going with this guys mind. You don't know if he's on drugs, got a record, going through a mental breakdown, whatever you don't need any of what is f'n with that loser. This is an instance where you should be taking off and leaving him behind in dust. And, if you can't lose him, use your cell to call the cops.
Old 04-30-2005, 06:13 AM
JCat
---------------

Received 73 Likes on 48 Posts

This happened to me when I had just purchased the -Z-. Some wacko kid in a S10 harassed the heck outa me.

I did pass him on the right, cause he was more interested in his girlfriend (sitting right next to him on his bench seat), and evidently that pissed him off.

Although I could have "used the power" of the -Z- to evade or whatever, I turned down a side street. If this option is available, I think it is the best one to take.

ON a side note, it is legal to carry a gun in your car in Georgia. You do not even need a permit. The only rule is that it must be stowed in a glove box or holster, but not hidden. I recently applied for and received a "carry" permit, which was VERY easy to do. I can tell you though, if you were to use a gun in any situation where your life was in immanent and pending danger of ENDING, your gonna go to jail for a long time.
Old 04-30-2005, 07:19 AM
Destiny350Z

Originally Posted by hfm
Don't listen to people telling you to get a gun, to pick a fight etc.

Brickyard is right. You get away from that kind of whack-job asap. You don't know what the hell is going with this guys mind. You don't know if he's on drugs, got a record, going through a mental breakdown, whatever you don't need any of what is f'n with that loser. This is an instance where you should be taking off and leaving him behind in dust. And, if you can't lose him, use your cell to call the cops.
I was too busy trying not to be killed to reach for my cell phone or get a LP#, this is the first time in my life I was wishing the cops would see me doing a 100mph and come after me!!! I was truly scared for my life and for the life of my car!! If only I could have reached my phone I would have called 911... who ever this d!ck was I don't think he wasn't playing with me! I'm glad I could keep my calm and get out of the situation alive. I suprised myself with my own driving, I didn't know I could protect myself like that. I hope I never see him again but in a way I want to so I can get a LP# and call the Police!!

Quick Reply: Why?.....Is it just me?