2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

how old is everyone here?

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2005, 09:56 AM
Brandon@Forged
Sponsor
Forged Internals.com

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I rest my case. (I didn't even have to provoke you that much to get you to show your age...LOL)
Old 05-06-2005, 09:58 AM
HotImportGirl
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by nis350ztt
I rest my case. (I didn't even have to provoke you that much to get you to show your age...LOL)

Not quite. Im just not into ego maniacs who think theyre sooooooooo smart.
Old 05-06-2005, 10:06 AM
sentry65
the burninator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

bday is listed in the profile...
Old 05-06-2005, 10:08 AM
BENSIN

Originally Posted by sentry65
I'm 6 years old.....

LMFAO - I don't know why but that was fuggin' FUNNY!!!
Old 05-06-2005, 10:10 AM
sentry65
the burninator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

nis350ztt, btw how old are you out of curiosity? You didn't list your year in your bday on your profile...
Old 05-06-2005, 10:15 AM
craniumdesigns

Originally Posted by Dildorado
Hmmm that much on a car when you're young? I dunno depends on income. I paid my car in 1 payment and a trade-in. That's it. And I waited to be able to justify such an expense meaning there's plenty more that's invested/kept away to justify it. Blowing half a paycheck on a car like this is ridiculous I agree.

An no you don't need to sell drugs to make a good living lol
i make about 4000 a month after taxes, so 600-650 for a car aint a big deal for me. if it was half, i wouldnt get it. i'd get like a scion tc or something.
Old 05-06-2005, 10:22 AM
HotImportGirl
Banned

Originally Posted by craniumdesigns
i make about 4000 a month after taxes, so 600-650 for a car aint a big deal for me. if it was half, i wouldnt get it. i'd get like a scion tc or something.

How YOU doing?

Ill be in cali in a few weeks

Im jk. Thats exactly my point when making X amount of dollars if the ratio of your payment to total income to manageable then why not.
Old 05-06-2005, 10:30 AM
craniumdesigns

Originally Posted by Camel
Paying for it yourself doesn't count if you aren't also paying rent/mortgage and for everything else to keep yourself sustained. Having mommy buy your toilet paper while you post on internet forums touting how "I paid for it so I earned it" isn't how the real world works. lol I'm 30 BTW to answer the OP's question. Everything I own I bought myself.
acutally i am fully on my own. i pay rent and all my bills.
Old 05-06-2005, 10:32 AM
GQ 350z

I'm an embryo still.
Old 05-06-2005, 10:35 AM
craniumdesigns

Originally Posted by BikerChickSI
How YOU doing?

Ill be in cali in a few weeks

Im jk. Thats exactly my point when making X amount of dollars if the ratio of your payment to total income to manageable then why not.
awwww. got my hopes up. hehe.
Old 05-06-2005, 11:50 AM
The Liu Man

You know what, I was waiting for this to come up. I KNEW you'd mention your salary sooner or later. I really don't think indirect bragging (whether intentional or not) is the way to go. I mean, does that make you feel any better?

On a side note, I make a little more than that but... who cares??? We're all family and as long as you enjoy your car, who cares what age you are.
Old 05-06-2005, 12:03 PM
craniumdesigns

Originally Posted by The Liu Man
You know what, I was waiting for this to come up. I KNEW you'd mention your salary sooner or later. I really don't think indirect bragging (whether intentional or not) is the way to go. I mean, does that make you feel any better?

On a side note, I make a little more than that but... who cares??? We're all family and as long as you enjoy your car, who cares what age you are.
im not trying to brag at all dude. im just trying to justify spending that much on a car every month, so i kinda had to put in perspective. i respect anyone who loves their car, regardless of what kind of car it is. like right now i own a civic and i get flipped off my trucks, stangs, camaro's, ya know all the "american muscle" idiots out there. i say if u have a passion for cars, then we're all friends.
Old 05-06-2005, 12:15 PM
ihatethatbobbarker

i wanna know how old the people are who paid for it themselves. haha. spoiled kids dont count. i hate all u ****ers.
my parents bought me a 23000 car when i was 19, the idiots are the ones that turn down free money
Old 05-06-2005, 12:23 PM
craniumdesigns

Originally Posted by ihatethatbobbarker
my parents bought me a 23000 car when i was 19, the idiots are the ones that turn down free money
yeah im sure im a bit jealous too. im not saying the kids should turn it down. im saying parents shouldnt do it.
Old 05-06-2005, 12:29 PM
ihatethatbobbarker

i ended up buying a g35 a year later using that as the downpayment, and it was making the payments that did alot to teach me financial responsibility.
Old 05-06-2005, 01:20 PM
Jakillo

you can still be well off financially and respect the value of whatever you have...
Old 05-06-2005, 01:26 PM
doodeitstom

Dude it's soo easy to bs on the internet.
Old 05-06-2005, 01:31 PM
rohan

Originally Posted by yobri
I don't think most people have an issue with how much your car costs, as I believe such concern is more oriented around a safety issue. I mean, the 350Z is a rather powerful car and denoted as a sports car likewise. Before anyone decides to weigh-in about the correlation concerns of being young and driving sports cars, insurance companies definitely eye this as a financial risk concern (due to extant statistics amongst other things) thus such elevated insurance rates for those in the 'teen' range.

No need to get upset, just communicate your POV civilly and most people will probably respect what you have to say. I know if I have the money in the future, I'd buy my future son/daughter a nice car, but I don't know if I'd buy him/her a high HP sports car... I guess b/c I'd be concerned about them. But that's just me
I Completely agree where your comming from... Well let me tell you how much i pay for my insurance. I am 16 years old and yes i have been pulled over many times and i have also been in 1 wreck, not in my Z tho. The Nissan 350z has a 5star safety rating thus bring down the price for the insurance. i Pay $950 for six months. Yes that is it. So the Insurance company is not stupid and know exactly what their doing for letting a 16y old driving a 287hp vehicle.
Old 05-06-2005, 02:03 PM
ihatethatbobbarker

Originally Posted by doodeitstom
Dude it's soo easy to bs on the internet.

directed at me?
Old 05-06-2005, 02:13 PM
craniumdesigns

Originally Posted by rohan
I Completely agree where your comming from... Well let me tell you how much i pay for my insurance. I am 16 years old and yes i have been pulled over many times and i have also been in 1 wreck, not in my Z tho. The Nissan 350z has a 5star safety rating thus bring down the price for the insurance. i Pay $950 for six months. Yes that is it. So the Insurance company is not stupid and know exactly what their doing for letting a 16y old driving a 287hp vehicle.
holy ****!!! im on my own and ill be paying $1045 for 6 months, but im 23. even on ur parents plan that is damn good for a 16 year old. who the hell do you have???