Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Help? and beware with this vendor...

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2005, 05:07 PM
jmr0311

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry Help? and beware with this vendor...

I don't know if is to soon to post this but I have a problem with this vendor, 350zforums.org. I order an exhaust from them because another member in this forum recommend them as a good company. The exhaust (Invidia G200) is the one I order but they send me the "Invidia N1" instead and even the box was open when arrived. They told me that they were moving to a bigger location and that in the confusion it all happen and that I need it to contact there point of sale person in Dallas, Texas. I've being trying to get a word from this guy about how my problem is going to be address but all I get is silent . I found this , about this vendor that is not a good sign. They charge almost $1K for this exhaust and a set of samco radiator hoses that I haven't seen them either.

I don't understand how people can be in the business of provide services for the consumers and don't even have the dignity of being professional enough and respond accordingly. The least they can do is communicate with me and keep me posted in the situation and how is going to be resolve but not even that. You guys out there be careful with this company. I'm trying to put as much pressure as I can to make them respond. What you guys think I should do, I don't want to let to much time pass and then I will not be able to do anything about it through my credit card company. Thanks for your comments.

JJDBZ
Old 06-07-2005, 05:29 PM
elms350Z

Thanks for the heads up, and I'm sorry to hear what happend bro.
Old 06-07-2005, 05:43 PM
microsteve40
Know it all

I had some problems with this vendor also when I ordered the Top Speed exhaust and the JWT popcharger over a year ago. They can be hard to get ahold of, but eventually I did get my products. David had a lot of excuses, and was really pissed at me for posting some negative thoughts about his business. Overall, I love the products I recieved, it just took a while. Good luck.
Old 06-07-2005, 05:51 PM
jmr0311

All I'm asking is a little courtesy call or e-mail explaining the situation and how is going to be address and more important an estimated time frame for resolution. We as consumers had the right of raise our voice specially when we paid for a service that hasn't being provide to his satisfaction.

JJDBZ
Old 06-07-2005, 07:05 PM
lowrider

I got my Invidia G200 system from them. Zero Problems. Have you tried reaching Ryan on the telephone?

Ryan
IPDG Sales
1-888-220-8015 817 605 3333
sales@350zforums.org

Lou
Old 06-07-2005, 07:23 PM
jmr0311

I finally had an e-mail from someone that doesn't identify him(her)self, telling me that the new exhaust "Invidia G200" is in route. I reply back and ask them for a "Tracking Number" but haven't got a response yet. I'm sitting tied and waiting for the response.

JJDBZ
Old 06-07-2005, 07:35 PM
nashjam

your problems are not unfounded. There have been other, recent, posts with negative comments about this vendor much the same as yours. It seems that everything works out in the end, but from what I've seen you must be diligent. Their customer service seems to be lacking. Good luck.
Old 06-07-2005, 08:11 PM
Z BOY

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

looks like you'll have two exhausts! just don't deal with them anymore.
Old 06-07-2005, 08:50 PM
joshbrittain

I ordered a bumper from them and received it within a week, with no problems. sorry to hear about your experiences.
Old 06-08-2005, 07:51 AM
ac32cl

I ordered an s2000 antenna and carbon fiber b pillars from them over a month ago. after 2 weeks and a few emails I finally got the antenna but the b pillars still havent arrived. I talked to someone there the day after I placed the order who seemed like he knew the products & availability really well & said they would be shipped out that same week I placed the order. Well its been over a month now I've since sent countless emails back & fourth with no info on where these things are, I've called many times to just keep getting voice mail. Finally today they emailed me that they are sending out 3day air some different pillars that are "better & more expensive" than what I ordered because its taken so long and when they have the tracking # I'll have that also. It wouldnt have bothered me that it has taken so long, if I was told that from the beginning or if there was some sort of customer service along the way. All I can do now is wait for tracking info and hope that these different pillars are actually "better".
Old 06-08-2005, 08:17 AM
kamikaZ
3FIFTYZ

I had a bad experience with them as well...They lied to be about a hood that I purchased from them and then wouldn't pay for shipping to take it back so it wasnt even worth returning. I would not recomend buying from them.
Old 06-08-2005, 10:20 AM
donhuh

I also haveing problem with this vendor 350zforums.org. and Also DAVE079 has problems with this vendor too right now. Here is my own thread:

https://my350z.com/forum/showthread....problem+vendor

I still did not received tracking # for over 4weeks.I don't even know where is my stuff( Im really wondering dave really shipped my items).. Im tired of dealing with this vendor and asking for my tracking #. Im thinking to file compliant to paypal soon. so i can get my money back. please beware of this vendor 350zforums.org. I will never ever ever ever buying anything from this vendor ever again.damn~sorry i have to vent.
Old 06-08-2005, 10:42 AM
jmr0311

That's exactly my complaint. The only thing we want as a customer is to, keep the sh**t straight and tell us what's going on with our product not hide and avoid contact with us by not returning e-mails or not answering phone calls. I'm definitely not doing business with this company again, ones I get my stuffs.

JJDBZ
Old 06-09-2005, 10:21 AM
donhuh

Originally Posted by lowrider
I got my Invidia G200 system from them. Zero Problems. Have you tried reaching Ryan on the telephone?

Ryan
IPDG Sales
1-888-220-8015 817 605 3333
sales@350zforums.org

Lou

817-605-3333 number works.. dave will pick up.. so call dave.and talk to him personally

Last edited by donhuh; 06-09-2005 at 10:36 AM.
Old 06-10-2005, 12:00 PM
jmr0311

Hi guys, I got a tracking number for my exhaust today. My fingers still cross because UPS.com doesn't show it in there system. I think because they haven't pick it up yet. I will check later in the day.

JJDBZ
Old 06-10-2005, 01:34 PM
slackjaw

Man...I just jumped on here to ask if anyone had any feedback on their Nismo replica body kit. I guess it really dosen't matter if they are this shady and difficult to communicate with.
Old 06-10-2005, 03:06 PM
jackwhale

I had problems with them last year. I ordered the Nismo replica bumper. It took a long time and finally I was informed that the bumper had been damaged in transit and they were sending another. When that bumper arrived I noticed that the quality of the bumper was terrible. The fiberglass was rough with many holes and defects. I took it to a reputable auto body shop and they laughed at the bumper...it didn't fit well and would take a great deal of hand labor ($$$$) to make it fit.

I talked many times with Dave but received the run around...something about the supplier saying that their bumpers 'were of the highest quality and I must be feeding Dave a line'. I sent numerous pictures received many promises and nothing happened. I also realized that I was responsible for the shipping (app $100.). Finally just gave up dealing with them. (Just wrote off the $350.)

Basically the company is dishonest and doesn't stand behind their products. They claim that they are just the middle man and have to get permission from the manufacturers before they can make good on what they sell.
Old 06-11-2005, 08:43 AM
mgk65

Originally Posted by jmr0311
Hi guys, I got a tracking number for my exhaust today. My fingers still cross because UPS.com doesn't show it in there system. I think because they haven't pick it up yet. I will check later in the day.

JJDBZ
Can you post your tracking number?

The tracking number should work today.
Old 06-11-2005, 08:50 AM
Blownaway

I ordered a Top Secret front diffuser from them and could not have been any happier with them, I am sorry you are having issues, but Ryan or Dave will handle it. I am sure.
Old 06-11-2005, 09:17 AM
jmr0311

Thumbs down 350zforums.org sucks.....

Guys,

I don't know what in he** is going on with vendor . I checked the tracking number they give me and to my surprise the info says that the package is heading towards Skokie, IL.

I don't live in Skokie, IL, this package is suppose to be heading to Austin, TX because this where I live. I don't know if this is a bushit tracking number they give me just shot me up or what. If this is the case this people insult my intelligence and they don't have any respect for their clients.

This is copy of the e-mail I got from this guys:
There was some real confusion on what we were doing with your order and to complicate matters our Invidia reps english via phone didnt help much. We knew we were sending you a new G200 for 350z but he didnt seem to get it since we messed up your N1 order part. It is all handled now and I'll have TR for you today. I am trying to sell off that N1 to get rid of it to not lose anymore money should have it out of your hands in a matter of days
I'm tired of this crap and I'm going to pursuit this at the highest boards possible because I don't know what to think anymore about this company and apparently this is the only way this guys can do something right.

This is the tracking number;
1z581 58w 72 4669 6130 ups.com

JJDBZ

Last edited by jmr0311; 06-11-2005 at 09:19 AM.

Quick Reply: Help? and beware with this vendor...