Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

No glove box = Dented passenger door!

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2002, 02:46 AM
^Tyr

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ya i dont see myself letting anyone do that (cept maybe in a parking lot) for a long time
Old 12-10-2002, 05:57 AM
Cazzz Z

Default Things that wives/girlfriends do to your car.

Okay, let me think clearly, what if you were taking a nice spirited drive on the freeway at about 85mph & her phone rings when it was in her purse that was in the glove compartment, does that mean that she would have opened the door while your were driving & try to hang on while riding on the kickplates like she was in a firetruck to raise up the seat & go into the glove compartment to get he purse out to answer her phone?? my guess is yes she would have.. I bet she would even take your car to the laundromat & while trying to get the keys out sit the laundry basket on top of the car & then slide ot off the roof to put it into the car, at least that is what one of my girlfriends would have done.

I guess thats why I have 3 girlfriends that have complained about they have not ridden in my 350Z yet.

I hope she did somethig reallllly special for you that night to take your mind off what she did to the door...
Old 12-10-2002, 06:18 AM
350zSpeedRacer

Originally posted by WashUJon
How about banning the use of girlfriends and wives? LOL
But then where would all the meaningless drunken sex be? Besides, y'all need us to do your laundry, cook, clean, etc. Isn't that right? LOL
Old 12-10-2002, 06:19 AM
6kLaunch

[QUOTE]Originally posted by ares
[B]I have a question, if there was a typical glove box, she would have put her purse in there? this is total news to me, Ive never seen a girl fit a purse in a glove box. typicly I keep the owners manual and other important papers in there, and with all my past cars, they are WAY smaller than the Zs compartment.

I think she threw the purse in there because the compartment was so big and we were off for a 100 mile drive. She just wanted it out of the way.

Does she normally put her purse in there? No, but she does when she wants it out of sight!!!
Old 12-10-2002, 06:22 AM
6kLaunch

Default Re: Things that wives/girlfriends do to your car.

Originally posted by Cazzz Z
Okay, let me think clearly, what if you were taking a nice spirited drive on the freeway at about 85mph & her phone rings when it was in her purse that was in the glove compartment, does that mean that she would have opened the door while your were driving & try to hang on while riding on the kickplates like she was in a firetruck to raise up the seat & go into the glove compartment to get he purse out to answer her phone??

I hope she did somethig reallllly special for you that night to take your mind off what she did to the door...
SHe did! on PCH at 65 MPH!
Old 12-10-2002, 06:37 AM
6kLaunch

Originally posted by vshin
You are being too nice. How can it NOT be your wife's fault? It is SOOO totally her fault for not caring enough about the car as you do. If she really loved you she should have been extra careful not to damage the car. I mean, do YOU swing the door wide open without checking for obstacles? Of course not. You need to make some hard decisions in terms of where she stands between you and your Z.
This is the same woman that was backing out of the garage at my house and didn't see my 93TT in the drive way and proceeded to side swipe the entire car before she knew what she had done. She came in the house and immediately got on her knees and pleaded for forgiveness.

She had run the Surbarban rear bumper down the entire side of the car. I got a paint job out of it, so all wasn't lost!

Maybe I got away easy with just the door ding this time
Old 12-10-2002, 07:58 AM
350zSpeedRacer

Originally posted by 6kLaunch
This is the same woman that was backing out of the garage at my house and didn't see my 93TT in the drive way and proceeded to side swipe the entire car before she knew what she had done. She came in the house and immediately got on her knees and pleaded for forgiveness.

She had run the Surbarban rear bumper down the entire side of the car. I got a paint job out of it, so all wasn't lost!

Maybe I got away easy with just the door ding this time
Damn, you need to teach your woman how to drive! No offense intended, but those are some pretty messed up things to be doing. Does she just not pay attention? Seriously, I'm only curious, I mean no offense to your wife at all.
Old 12-10-2002, 08:22 AM
WashUJon

Originally posted by 350zSpeedRacer
But then where would all the meaningless drunken sex be? Besides, y'all need us to do your laundry, cook, clean, etc. Isn't that right? LOL
Meaningless drunken sex can go out the window... lol

Meaningful sober sex is better, and in the BED. lol

I've NEVER met a woman, besides my mom, who could do my laundry, cook or clean better than I could. NO joke. lol

(I was kidding before, of course, but this stuff IS serious)
Old 12-10-2002, 09:16 AM
iboost

... I can see it now... in a courtroom, far, far away ...

"Your honor:

Exhibit A:
She opens the door to get out, ... SMACK into a 2 foot high post
Exhibit B:
This is the same woman that was backing out of the garage at my house and didn't see my 93TT in the drive way and proceeded to side swipe the entire car before she knew what she had done
It is on these ground that my client, Sir6KLaunch is seeking grounds for a divorce from the defendant, Mrs. PleaseDon'tLaunch.

Judge: I see. Very well... Just tell me one thing, Mr. 6KLaunch... who drove here today? You see, I left MY Z parked outside next to this Kia..."

.......... just kidding!!!

My gal's the same way... only difference is she hasn't hurt my Z yet. Hell, she refuses to go out the garage because of the little space in there and fears she might damage the Z.
Old 12-10-2002, 09:41 AM
WashUJon

Originally posted by iboost
... I can see it now... in a courtroom, far, far away ...

"Your honor:

Exhibit A:

Exhibit B:

It is on these ground that my client, Sir6KLaunch is seeking grounds for a divorce from the defendant, Mrs. PleaseDon'tLaunch.

Judge: I see. Very well... Just tell me one thing, Mr. 6KLaunch... who drove here today? You see, I left MY Z parked outside next to this Kia..."

.......... just kidding!!!

My gal's the same way... only difference is she hasn't hurt my Z yet. Hell, she refuses to go out the garage because of the little space in there and fears she might damage the Z.