Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

LATINOS Nesecito Respuestas

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2005, 06:45 PM
medic165

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

EdJ you are right, i wrote a stupid remark and I apologized to you guys, i was only trying to be funny, but i guess is not funny. However, i don't think it's polite to post here in a different language, since we all want to help and comment regarding others.
Old 08-22-2005, 06:51 PM
josesantigo57

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

De que area de Pr eres? Yo de San Juan, cualquier cosa que te pueda ayudar mandame un email: josesantiago57@hotmail.com

Instead of making dumb comments, you could wait for someone to translate and then answer something useful. He asked what mods you guys have in your Zs?

For all the america = enlgish comments, i say: you = ignorant fool. Enjoy
Old 08-22-2005, 06:55 PM
EdJ

Originally Posted by medic165
EdJ you are right, i wrote a stupid remark and I apologized to you guys, i was only trying to be funny, but i guess is not funny. However, i don't think it's polite to post here in a different language, since we all want to help and comment regarding others.

No problem here man I sometimes do it and I'm latino, but sometimes it does get annoying when everyone thinks the only spanish words are burrito and taco, LOL. I totally agree with you in that this is a place where everyone writes in engish and it should be kept that way, but the original poster is in this place the same reason all of us are, and that's the love for the car that we drive, only because the gentleman speaks spanish it shouldn't give anyone the right to make him feel like an outcast. Anywho, we're cool man no beef.

Ed.
Old 08-22-2005, 08:18 PM
Ed 718
BRAVEHEART

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by EdJ
but sometimes it does get annoying when everyone thinks the only spanish words are burrito and taco
Ed.
Or everyone in Los Angeles thinks if your latino your Mexican....I can't stand that man SOY BORICUA. I am not dissing Mexicans ( My Fiance is Mexican )
Old 08-22-2005, 08:20 PM
Ed 718
BRAVEHEART

Originally Posted by Timmy_boy188
as long as your not driving without insurance and stealing averyones cars like 9 out of 10 hispanics are doing here than as far as im concerned
Tim
Tim what stats are you getting this from. That's like saying 9 outta 10 whites are meth addicts and black tar heroin users.....C'mon
Old 08-22-2005, 08:26 PM
iheartZ

wow there are a lot of hispanics here maybe i should post something in korean hehehehe
Old 08-22-2005, 08:27 PM
Ed 718
BRAVEHEART

Originally Posted by iheartZ
wow there are a lot of hispanics here maybe i should post something in korean hehehehe
Pali Pali
Old 08-22-2005, 08:28 PM
Clapton9286

as long as your not driving without insurance and stealing averyones cars like 9 out of 10 hispanics are doing here than as far as im concerned speak any language you want,

Tim
Ack.
Old 08-22-2005, 08:36 PM
Timmy_boy188

Originally Posted by skar 718
Tim what stats are you getting this from. That's like saying 9 outta 10 whites are meth addicts and black tar heroin users.....C'mon
Im guessing you havnt been to Arizona in a while, everyday I see hispanics getting in car accidents with no insurance making the person that wasnt in the wronge have to pay because the hispanic had no insurance, they are mostly illegal, hispanics stole my friends car and gutted it, had only liability so **** out of luck, they found it and now he drives a POS gutted vehicle, not saying us whites are any better but at least most of us pay are taxes and pay for insurance, I had to move out of my old place because all it was was mexicans, im sorry I dont care if I sound racist, say what you want to me, they are rude, most all of them drive crazy because they dont even have licences, they have kids like crazy making population go nuts, but if you are a respectfull hispanic and pay your dues just like the rest of us you have my respect, and **** Bush for not doing anything on immigration and wasting money on this stupid "war" all I see is good american troops dying because we want to "liberate" that worthless country, sorry im getting a little out of control, ill stop now, but im sure some of you that live here in AZ now what im talking about,

Tim
Old 08-22-2005, 08:43 PM
ecorona6

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by skar 718
Meth Addicts!!! Funny stuff!

El que no puede se raja! Ariba los burritos y los tacos!

Anyways....I thought that Burrito search was funny! If I were to get mad at every latino joke out there I would end up in jail for assualt! Be proud of what you are and stick with it!

And if you havent noticed America does=Latinos, Blacks, Asain, German, Jews, etc. thats what America was found on! I dont hear any of you complaining about latinos fighting for all OUR freedom!
Old 08-22-2005, 09:40 PM
Ed 718
BRAVEHEART

Originally Posted by ecorona6
I dont hear any of you complaining about latinos fighting for all OUR freedom!
Thank you ....I come from a family of one of the very few WW2 latino soldiers and a son of a vietnam vet.
Old 08-22-2005, 09:45 PM
Ed 718
BRAVEHEART

1.everyday I see hispanics getting in car accidents with no insurance

2.**** Bush for not doing anything on immigration and wasting money on this stupid "war" all I see is good american troops dying because we want to "liberate" that worthless country
Tim
1. So EVERY white person on the planet has insurance and does not get in accidents

2. I have to agree F*^# bush and yes Tim our border policies are a f-in joke but I can't see blaming everyone for the actions of one. So I have to agree their is a boatload of illegals here who don't respect this country and I say kick them out but not everyone or every hispanic is the same.

Also if you don't know I live in Los Angeles now and we have a LARGE community of illegals but some are hardworking and really want to change the quality of life here. How many LATINOS do you see holding a cardboard with " HUNGRY HOMELESS NEED FOOD". I see them trying to sell peanuts. flowers or what have you struggling to feed a family. I see whites everyday doing that ish all over Los Angeles. Either way Tim I BLEED RED WHITE AND BLUE.....

Last edited by skar 718; 08-22-2005 at 09:50 PM.
Old 08-22-2005, 10:45 PM
Timmy_boy188

I agree, there are lots of them that have very good work ethics and take care of there families, and not everyone is perfect, and im sorry that Mexico cant have a better govt. system to make jobs pay and work more civilized like our country but our country is getting way over populated, and its hard for young citizines to get jobs now, its ****in up our economy, population, and our crime rate is rising because of it, california as well, but im sure you already know that
Old 08-22-2005, 10:56 PM
DZ2005

This thread kept me laughing for like 5 min.....great stuff.....
Old 08-22-2005, 11:20 PM
vitaminZ

Originally Posted by track brembo
[IMG]350ZTRACK[/IMG] Q MODIFICACIONES LES HAN PUESTO A SUS 350Z
cualquier cosa que necesitas enviame un PM. yo le ha hecho bastante a mi Z y conozco bastantes lugares en el 'internet' donde puedes conseguir partes por buenos precios.

Old 08-22-2005, 11:43 PM
DEMON1C

Yo queiro taco bell !?!!!
Old 08-23-2005, 03:06 AM
igloocool

U.S. = over populated?

At times it may feel so. But, I've spent quite a bit of time overseas, in S. Korea now. It definately feels overcrowded here sometimes. Land area is slightly larger than Indiana (population of 6,195,643) and there are 48,422,644 people here and I don't hear them complaining (Although I don't speak too much hangul). Their solution? Build everythig "Up". We still have the luxury of being able to build "out" in the States. Open highways... Virtually an unknown here. I'm from Scottsdale, AZ and must say that I don't share the other board member's feelings. But, I think everyone is entitled to their opinion. A little tact can go a long way though. I miss Taco Bell sometimes.

hxxp://babelfish.altavista.com/

Onion Haceo
Old 08-23-2005, 05:24 AM
King Tut

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Isn't it lovely how a thread can go so bad so quick. We have now seen racism, politics, mexican bashing, illegal immigrant bashing, Bush bashing, Iraqui bashing, and war bashing. I love the Interweb.
Old 08-23-2005, 05:27 AM
teh215

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by EdJ
If you don't understand spanish or can't write it please don't mock it, it's of bad taste and very 1st grader behavior.

Ed.

L
Old 08-23-2005, 05:36 AM
Ed 718
BRAVEHEART

Originally Posted by King Tut
Isn't it lovely how a thread can go so bad so quick. We have now seen racism, politics, mexican bashing, illegal immigrant bashing, Bush bashing, Iraqui bashing, and war bashing. I love the Interweb.

LOL lets see how many pages this will last..

Quick Reply: LATINOS Nesecito Respuestas