Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ran over a dog :(

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2005, 06:28 AM
Lerxst

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

deleted...

Last edited by Lerxst; 09-20-2005 at 06:34 AM.
Old 09-20-2005, 07:42 AM
LugZ

LMFAO. SO much hate. I was obviously (or maybe not so obvious) joking. Wanted to see reaction. Love it it when I read sick ****. LOL! You guys are too much.
Old 09-20-2005, 07:50 AM
LugZ

was this at night?
Old 09-20-2005, 08:06 AM
mchong75

The incident happened early in the morning (6:30am). The dog was about the size of an English Bulldog.
Old 09-20-2005, 08:10 AM
Fletch69z

Glad to hear the dog is at least not dead. But is the car ok? I once was following a friend and I kid you not he drove over a raccoon but didn't kill it. In my head lights I saw it, rolling with it's eyes wide down the street. He had just straddled it and the wind from the car passing over made him do a few somersaults. I will never forget the hilarious surprised, wide eyed look on that lucky raccoons face, hahaha!!
Old 09-20-2005, 08:14 AM
LugZ

Originally Posted by Fletch69z
Glad to hear the dog is at least not dead. But is the car ok? I once was following a friend and I kid you not he drove over a raccoon but didn't kill it. In my head lights I saw it, rolling with it's eyes wide down the street. He had just straddled it and the wind from the car passing over made him do a few somersaults. I will never forget the hilarious surprised, wide eyed look on that lucky raccoons face, hahaha!!
Old 09-20-2005, 08:21 AM
orion350z

Originally Posted by LugZ
LMFAO. SO much hate. I was obviously (or maybe not so obvious) joking. Wanted to see reaction. Love it it when I read sick ****. LOL! You guys are too much.
If you're looking for a reaction from such a low brow statement, you need to try a different forum. And, if you are in here purely for "reaction" purposes, I think you either have attention issues, or, you're like 13 or some ****. My guess is both. That being said............if you want something to read as an "obvious joke" try the following.........

DuDe, like oNe Time at BaNDcaMp, I WUz in an ally like killing KatZ with a KrowbAr!!?!! I wUz praCtising, kUs my gAng, "the FlOOt wARriOrZ" NeEDed me to DO a hIt on A rIVaL'z sH]TZu!!!! WOOT!!!!!
Old 09-20-2005, 08:21 AM
TK2005

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Fletch69z
The dog is dead for sure. I have seen plenty of dogs get hit. I know the yap all too well. They will yap for a while then make their way over to the side of the road and lay down for their last nap. An impact of 35 mph, even if you didn't see any external damage, caused enough internal damage to kill him. It was an accident bro. Don't beat yourself up about it. If it makes you feel better, donate to some local animal shelter. I know they need the help. That is the only cause we donate to every year. We make donations of all sorts but to animals for sure. If it really bothers you, you can make a little cross or something and put it out there on the side of the road where the accident was. It happens man. Everything always happens for a reason.
Old 09-20-2005, 08:27 AM
LugZ

Originally Posted by orion350z
If you're looking for a reaction from such a low brow statement, you need to try a different forum. And, if you are in here purely for "reaction" purposes, I think you either have attention issues, or, you're like 13 or some ****. My guess is both. That being said............if you want something to read as an "obvious joke" try the following.........

DuDe, like oNe Time at BaNDcaMp, I WUz in an ally like killing KatZ with a KrowbAr!!?!! I wUz praCtising, kUs my gAng, "the FlOOt wARriOrZ" NeEDed me to DO a hIt on A rIVaL'z sH]TZu!!!! WOOT!!!!!
HAHAHA!

Guess you guys never watch Monty Python eh. It's called black humour. Like laughing at a funeral. Ever see that prank where there was a fake funeral set up and they hired a clown to "cheer up" the people at the wake? Some good times.
Old 09-20-2005, 08:28 AM
xNeo

When I first got my license, I was driving my Chevy Beretta (I know, I know) and I was driving home from work, and I saw a car to the far right(2 lanes over) slam on the brakes, and a dog was running full speed across the street (I think chasing a ball). So everyone slammed on their brakes and so did I, except my brakes were so bad that I didn't really stop, I was kind rolling still and I was ahead of the car next to me and the dog ended up running into my DOOR.FENDER at full speed. That was funny when I thought about it later on, but when it first hit scared the $HIT out of me, dog got up and just ran back across the street.

Similar thing happened to my mom in her Bronco, but she was stopped at a red light, and a kid on his bike wasn't looking and hit my moms’ front tire, which threw him into the fender (I think head first). He hit so hard he dented the fender, and it warped his tire. Then his parents had the audacity to sue us because they found out we owned a pizza place (like we were rich or something)!
Old 09-20-2005, 08:37 AM
LugZ

LOL!! Dog running into side of car!

On my street, young punk on a sick bike was ripping down the street and my neighbour's kid ran onto the street. The guy on the bike slammed brakes and surely enough, fell over. The mother ran up to her kid and gave him the loudest slap I ever heard. Kid on bike got up and rode his bike away. Guess he knew better than to yell at the kid's mother because he was going way too fast on a residential street. Still..that slap was hardcore.
Old 09-20-2005, 09:31 AM
BigMike

Yesterday a friend of mine called me. Some stupid phucking redneck threw a puppy out of the window of his, you guess it, pick up truck. It bounced off of her car. She took it to a vet and nothing was broken. Some people just need the living **** beat out of them.
Old 09-20-2005, 09:47 AM
LugZ

yeah.. all kidding aside...if I saw someone throwing an animal out of the car, I would hope to get their plates and report them to the authorities. Lucky for me, I have never seen that. Isn't there a post on this somewhere...something along the lines of keeping a gun in your Z?
Old 09-20-2005, 09:54 AM
Burrito06

I hit a skunk once with my Eclipse on the way home from my girlfriends house. I felt bad until I got home and smelled all that funk from underneath my car. My dad wouldn't even let me park the car in the garafe because it started to stink up the house. Nonetheless I drove back where I hit the skunk and he was gone. I still hope that the skunk got up and walked to the side of the road.
Old 09-20-2005, 09:59 AM
mchong75

Originally Posted by Burrito06
I hit a skunk once with my Eclipse on the way home from my girlfriends house. I felt bad until I got home and smelled all that funk from underneath my car. My dad wouldn't even let me park the car in the garafe because it started to stink up the house. Nonetheless I drove back where I hit the skunk and he was gone. I still hope that the skunk got up and walked to the side of the road.

I've done that once....no matter how much you wash you car...the smell is there for at least a week.
Old 09-20-2005, 10:03 AM
OrbitalPerform

Well I took out a groundhog once. Had mixed emotions because it was in the neighborhood and messing up everyone's yards (yeah i was considered a hero for slaying the vegtable munching "dragon"). It basically ran under my rear tire from the road, that definitely couldn't have helped it.

Another instance in my friends minivan, a bird flew into a groove of the car and literally got half gulitined to it. It oozed blood all over (at first we thought it was one of his auto fluids). It took BBQ gloves and a lot of yanking to actually get him out. Probably up near #1 for most disgusting things ever.
Old 09-20-2005, 10:06 AM
Burrito06

Yup, and the funniest part is when you're driving the car around and you're at a stop light you see everyone looking aound and blaming eachother for farting. HAHA!
Old 09-20-2005, 11:34 AM
VO...
Administrator

Received 2,747 Likes on 1,836 Posts

I caught some kids beating a tied up trash bag that had a little dog in it. They were hitting the bag with broom sticks. I fukc'n ripped them a new one. The dog survived.
Old 09-20-2005, 11:48 AM
mchong75

I know dogs are agile, but I simply can not understand why in the world you would have your dog sit on your lap while driving....especially with ur windows rolled down completely. (Yes, I've also seen guys do this before)
Or even better, dogs on a truck bed with the rear deck opened.

I see too many road kills (dogs) on streets and highways.
Old 09-20-2005, 12:01 PM
tware

sorry about the dog.. Hitting/hurting anything just sucks. My dog got hit a few years ago, it just dislocated her shoulder. She was fine. You had the right reaction, your heart was in the right place. Its not always possible to stop and find them, lest you end up like him getting hit.

I hit a squirrel once. He was flailing around in my rearview, so I stopped to see what I had done. I got about 30 ft from my car, 10 ft from him and then he came to his senses. He stared me down for about 10 secs, then tore-a$$ after me! Seriously, I ran from the squirrel. It had to have looked hilarious. But he was really pi$$ed and cackling at me. I wasnt really sure what I was going to do when he reached me, so I just bolted for the car. Not my proudest moment. But I also didnt contract rabies or anything. Anyway he got to the back of my car as I was closing the door and he rethought the whole thing - tearing off in the other direction. Damn, I think I avoided that street for a week or two. Mostly out of embarrassment, partly cause I didnt want to see that squirrel again. : /

Quick Reply: Ran over a dog :(