Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

I use the pedal jack instead of the club

Search this Thread

Old 11-24-2005, 03:25 PM
tonystark

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up I use the pedal jack instead of the club

On another thread somebody pointed to an old thread about the club. I wasn’t posting then, so I wanted to make people aware of this product.

http://www.autosportcatalog.com/inde...cid/86/sc/2737

I am not saying that it will stop somebody from loading your car up on a big tow truck but it might slow down none professional thieves. I think that it is better than the club because with the club someone can saw through your steering wheel in about 15 seconds.
Old 11-25-2005, 04:14 AM
Mike Wazowski
350Z-holic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

cool
Old 11-25-2005, 04:20 AM
Vamos_Rafael

lol

pressing the clutch + brake together = !?

roflmao
Old 11-25-2005, 05:00 AM
need Z

Nice looking mailbox key it uses.

Locks are only as good as their design, and from this angle, the actual LOCKING MECHANISM looks like a joke... sorry.
Old 11-25-2005, 05:12 AM
Vamos_Rafael

in my community we dont need such things...
theres gonna be martial law striking down here if a car gets stolen...
actually there has been a ferrari enzo heist here.. but it was so well planned it was called a heist ...
=\
Old 11-25-2005, 05:15 AM
Racer Z
Banned

Wonder if this works any better...lol

Our hardened steel wheel lock offers instant anti-theft security wherever you park: Simply clamp on the lightweight device, turn the key, and go. The lock is pick- and drill-resistant and can't be frozen with Freon. Its weather-resistant protective coating won't wear out—or scratch your wheels. In two adjustable sizes: Standard Model (7 lbs.), fits up to 11.5" wide tires—suitable for cars, light trucks, RVs, trailers, and light construction equipment. Truck Model (8 lbs.) fits up to 12.5" wide tires—great for large trucks, semi-trailers, and large construction equipment. Two-year replacement warranty. Made in U.S.A.
Old 11-25-2005, 05:16 AM
Vamos_Rafael

Originally Posted by Racer Z

Our hardened steel wheel lock offers instant anti-theft security wherever you park: Simply clamp on the lightweight device, turn the key, and go. The lock is pick- and drill-resistant and can't be frozen with Freon. Its weather-resistant protective coating won't wear out—or scratch your wheels. In two adjustable sizes: Standard Model (7 lbs.), fits up to 11.5" wide tires—suitable for cars, light trucks, RVs, trailers, and light construction equipment. Truck Model (8 lbs.) fits up to 12.5" wide tires—great for large trucks, semi-trailers, and large construction equipment. Two-year replacement warranty. Made in U.S.A.
werd... thats what the police use ?
roflmao
Old 11-25-2005, 05:19 AM
Racer Z
Banned

Originally Posted by jvanquish
in my community we dont need such things...
theres gonna be martial law striking down here if a car gets stolen...
actually there has been a ferrari enzo heist here.. but it was so well planned it was called a heist ...
=\

Just cuz you live in Main Line Philly (or Montgomery County, Upper Bucks County, etc) doesn't make you immune to car theft.

I live in a relatively upscale area in S. Jersey, but I know that there's ALWAYS the potential for bad-azzes from f*cked up neighborhoods, like Camden, NJ to come to my hood.
Old 11-25-2005, 11:47 AM
tonystark

Originally Posted by need Z
Nice looking mailbox key it uses.

Locks are only as good as their design, and from this angle, the actual LOCKING MECHANISM looks like a joke... sorry.
Come on dude. At least give yourself the semblance of legitimacy and buy the thing to test it out before publishing your results. I mean the fact that you say that you can give us an thorough analysis from a picture is a joke. But amazingly that elementary fact goes far over your head.

I am talk basic reasoning skills here. Sorry.
Old 11-25-2005, 12:01 PM
showstoppertk

looks sorta like a boot, only thing is that I doubt I could fit that through my rims. plus what if some crack head thief doesn't notice the thing and goes ahead and starts driving w/ that thing on there. sure he won't get far, but your car will be messed up as well. I'd also be kinda paranoid about some car jacker seeing that on my car and then waiting till I come back to my car and lean over to unlock the darned thing, then jumping me.
Old 11-25-2005, 01:13 PM
yobri
350Z-holic

I use something that is similar to the pedal jack and The Club also. In my neighborhood, it's virtually a necessity
Old 11-25-2005, 01:20 PM
thezedsled

This would make for a great prank. Match it up with a bogus legal citation and let the good times roll...
Old 11-25-2005, 01:32 PM
need Z

Originally Posted by tonystark
Come on dude. At least give yourself the semblance of legitimacy and buy the thing to test it out before publishing your results. I mean the fact that you say that you can give us an thorough analysis from a picture is a joke. But amazingly that elementary fact goes far over your head.

I am talk basic reasoning skills here. Sorry.
Basic reasoning skills. I'm not going to buy a product that I know wouldn't stop anyone who didn't know the first thing about locks.

If someone feels like buying one and shipping it here I'll be more than happy to pick it and post a video of it too! Or someone can buy it and take it to any of their local locksmiths and have them do it!!
Old 11-25-2005, 04:31 PM
xpo213

My boy knows how to steal cars and when I asked him which product was harder for him to crack, he said it was the pedal lock speacially if its bulletproof. So i dont need anyone else to tell me this thing works because my source is reliable...Oh, I am agaisnt him stealing but what can I do?
Old 11-25-2005, 07:41 PM
Racer Z
Banned

Originally Posted by xpo213
My boy knows how to steal cars and when I asked him which product was harder for him to crack, he said it was the pedal lock speacially if its bulletproof. So i dont need anyone else to tell me this thing works because my source is reliable...Oh, I am agaisnt him stealing but what can I do?

Hmmm...You're not his ACCOMPLICE, are you??

Old 11-25-2005, 07:56 PM
ericjackson

better than pedaljack: