Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Admit Nothing
Deny Everything
Make counter accusations
Volunteer Sheeit
Old 11-26-2005, 10:01 PM
jeffie7

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I feel bad for you, now your dad will install a system that wont let you drive over 65mph.

(drum roll bada bing!)
Old 11-26-2005, 10:47 PM
Soccerprep205

Originally Posted by zand02max
You admitted to going 100 MPH, so whats the problem? Better get a good Lawyer! Hope the Officer misses his court date.

Take it to the TRACK!
doesn't matter if he shows up or not.... courts are updated and they have this updated thing called EMAIL!!! haha j/k actually its either an Email or a letter swearing himself to the story. so he doens't have to show up (or else 1/2 of our cops would be in court every weekend, it use to work... but not anymore, when i got my ticket i was excited cause he didn't show.. then the court said his written statement was turned in... gay... ANYWAY get a decent lawyer and have him work a deal for probation... then SLOW THE F**K DOWN!!!!! gl bro
Old 11-26-2005, 11:12 PM
NightRida

what the last guy said and did he offer to do a test on his radar for accuracy check? Or did you ask him if his radar gun was callibrated properly? You got caught doing that speed? lol lol lol! Peace!
Peace!
Old 11-26-2005, 11:13 PM
Mike Wazowski
350Z-holic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

good lord, dont people ever learn?
Old 11-26-2005, 11:28 PM
Electricchild

USN HM 350Z is right... don't these police officers EVER learn to stop giving out such outrageous tickets? Sheesh!
Old 11-26-2005, 11:52 PM
KwanZito

Originally Posted by cessna
Wow, I'm sorry but it sounds like you've been 'Nailed to the wall' before brother... Stop scaring the $hits out of him!!!!

No I havent thankfully, but I know a number of people who have. Didn't mean to scare the poo out of him, my point was just to be prepared for the worst.

It's so tough to resist the temptation to mess around on the street, but you have to realize the great irony of it all. The very thing you love about your car (that it's fun to drive fast) is the same thing that could cause you to loose your license and not be able to drive your car at all.

Reminds me of a Billy Joel song that goes "Mickey can't drive with a broken back, at least he can polish the fenders..." BREAK OUT THE ZAINO

Old 11-27-2005, 12:01 AM
godmans

guys..
before you all flame on him, i guess you should all see that he clearly says that he was NOT racing.. he was speeding and he knew he was wrong, he is here to ask for advice and sharing his story..

he has already admitted he was wrong to us, why would you all continue to flame on him? would that make your life happier? would that help on your insurance premium? give him a break man.

Regards,
godmans

Originally Posted by JLS2005
Why does everybody tell this street racing punk to get a lawyer, and wish him good luck!!!! Why dont everybody that has made this statement get a clue! He is the one who gives the rest of us a bad name, and causes our insurance rates to go shy high! I mean no offense to the person that started this thread, but you did admit that you were speeding!! WHAT THE **** DO YOU EXPECT!!!!!, a reward or something! Why do you need a lawyer? You broke the law so, accept your penalty, learn your lesson, and take it to the track next time. End of rant!!
Old 11-27-2005, 12:07 AM
zmespeed

just to night i was fallowed and pulled over just before i took the cop through the BK drive through he thought that i was part of an official street racing team...(my car at the time had two laptops running with an array of cameras mounted in many places) i think thays why he was so suspicous . well in the end there was one cop just sitting in he car if i decided tto run and another shinning lights every were in side and out of my car. and the third one was talking to me. i told him i had been doing dounuts on private property. (i was curtesy of a friend) but my friend did not film me calming the cops down. it was crazy. in the end i only got nothing. haha. i almost made friends with the cop. at first he would try to ask me incriminating quiestions but all i would answer was "it was private property sir" and then i exsplaned why i chose the spot to be safe and showed how i under stood him stalking me for minutes truogh back allies. but i told him some funny personaly stories to try to get on the friend side and it worked i had them laffing at how the coon and broken my bumper. it was great

music.myspace.com/zdangerstar
Attached Thumbnails 25 Ticket!!!-dangerstar.jpeg  
Old 11-27-2005, 12:30 AM
symalik

in IL cook county you get arrested for drag racing, so i guess you are lucky thats its all money and no arrests with your car being towed
Old 11-27-2005, 12:49 AM
hitop

Good time to invest in a Valentine 1 radar detector.

X, K, Ka and Laser
Old 11-27-2005, 03:28 AM
Altimate_Dream

Ive been through the same thing as your getting ready to go through. If you havent had any previous tickets you might be alright as a first time offender. I can tell you that I had a few stop sign tickets when I went in for my 103 in a 55. I ended up doing 2 days in jail, $600 fine, 6 month suspension. That was with a lawyer. They were trying to put me in jail for 45 days. That was 7 years ago. I live in VA so, here the laws are real strict about speeding/reckless driving. All I can say is make sure you get a very good lawyer, get a speedometer calibration done, and make sure to talk to you lawyer often. If you have had any tickets you should go ahead and pull a driving record as well. For the lawyers reference. Id suggest to you also to slow down and drive responsibly until court at least. I wish you much luck.
Old 11-27-2005, 04:22 AM
juliosuburban

Originally Posted by JLS2005
Why does everybody tell this street racing punk to get a lawyer, and wish him good luck!!!! Why dont everybody that has made this statement get a clue! He is the one who gives the rest of us a bad name, and causes our insurance rates to go shy high! I mean no offense to the person that started this thread, but you did admit that you were speeding!! WHAT THE **** DO YOU EXPECT!!!!!, a reward or something! Why do you need a lawyer? You broke the law so, accept your penalty, learn your lesson, and take it to the track next time. End of rant!!
I NEVER ADMITTED TO THE COP I WAS SPEEDING. I JUST ADMIT TO "MYSELF", YEAH I WAS SPEEDING. Plus at the time he said he seen us, were weren't racing. And we weren't, the Supra was about a half a mile up, I was following. Drag racing I was not, be speeding I admit to "myself", **** I did do a 100 . I plan to use my fathers lawyer, who has many years of experience, and has many connections in the Boston area. Pricey, but in my hopes, will get charges dropped. I was speeding, thats the only thing I admit to "MYSELF" that I was doing, otherwise, the state officer, added I was racing, which I wasn't. Plus he gave the six others that were just following, $1025+ tickets as well. All of us have appealed.

Last edited by juliosuburban; 11-27-2005 at 04:37 AM.
Old 11-27-2005, 04:43 AM
Mr.Jadkowski

When you go to court, you're going to run into a little problem. Police Officers, in court, are considered "officers of the peace" and therefore, whatever they say is presumed to be true, unless you can prove otherwise. Contradictory to the whole "innocent until proven guilty" foundation of our legal system, yes, but that's just the way things are. So if it comes down to your word against his, which it almost always does, you will lose. Unless you can find some concrete evidence that you weren't street racing, and that his assessment of your speed was wrong (which will be hard considering it wasn't), and you can't find some obscure law that makes the ticket unlawful, you've got nothing to stand on. The inspection and seat belt charges you may be able to get dropped, but that stuff is pocket change compared to the other two. Just hope he doesn't show up in court; that's probabally your only chance.

I hope you've learned your lesson.
Old 11-27-2005, 05:52 AM
35ounces
03 CS Track 6MT

Originally Posted by juliosuburban
I'm over on the Northshore, "Revere".

Ah. Sorry I am in the western suburbs.
Old 11-27-2005, 06:31 AM
taurran

In Florida you wouldn't be a 350z owner anymore. Consider yourself lucky.
Old 11-27-2005, 06:43 AM
Zexy

Hire a lawyer ASAP man...Some fuking cops..
Old 11-27-2005, 07:35 AM
D350Z10

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

*** that guy, tell him to shove that ticket up his ***, take it to court, get a good lawyer and you will be fine.
Old 11-27-2005, 07:41 AM
xephiron

I think it is funny it took the hypocrit bastard 5 minutes (of slow cruising after you got off the interstate) to catch you! such losers... lIke they don't street race where they know no other cops are around but themselves. I bet he went home and jerked off he was so excited. His payback from getting wedgies in high school maybe be almost complete.

Get a lawyer, try everything. I have court Dec. 17th (again) and once I get outta that ticket I will be filing a harrassment claim. Already been talking to lawyer and I have an excellent case, but he said getting out of this ticket will top it off so "get out of it" lol. Anyway, 9 pull-overs only 2 tickets both of which I did/will get out of. It is harrassment, they hate my car wah wah. $20,000 but I will settle for court/lawyer fees if they agree to fire the last cop that fudged with me. Thx
Old 11-27-2005, 08:20 AM
juliosuburban

Yeah I was surprised when he pulled us over. Plus he gave a ticket to an SRT4 that was pulling out on the otherside from the intersection and wasn't even with us. We met up with him later, and he got slammed with a $1000 stating he was also seen street racing. All in all, I won't be out there again.

Last edited by juliosuburban; 11-27-2005 at 08:23 AM.

Quick Reply: $1025 Ticket!!!