Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

question for young Z owners

Search this Thread

Old 12-09-2005, 11:15 AM
Mr.Jadkowski

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by haulass350
It all about money management. Just learn when and how to spend your money.
That's the freakin truth. I'm only 19, but as a warrant officer I get paid pretty well, and I get by just fine. But paying attention to how I spend my money is the difference between having $500 at the end of the month to spend on car parts, or nothing at all. In your situation, that could be the difference between having enough money to own the car or not. Just remember though, you need to think of having a sports car like having a toy; there's a lot of stuff that needs to come first in your life before your toys. Worry about that stuff first, and if you have enough left over, then go hog wild.
Old 12-09-2005, 12:36 PM
tree phidday

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by fireballtaft
Nice, where are you stationed at? How is it up in Daytona, any crazy fires? Hopefully I'l be hired by April. This whole hiring process is killing me, with AMR 'n EMT class all at the same time, but by next Feb I'll be a certified EMT.

I'm actually in ormond, its a little quiter, but still has some awesome calls and fires....Good luck with getting hired, its the best job in the world...uber job? j/k...one more thing..take the FESS test if its offered down there, if you don't know what it is don't worry about it, but if you come up north in daytona area then definitely find out about it and take it..once again good luck.
Hahaha, yea it's definatly one of the best jobs in the world . Ormond eh? I don't travel much up North, except maybe orlando or Tampa once in a blue moon....so I have have no idea where it is, haha. Yea, I've never heard of the FESS, but my CPAT test date is closing in, so I'm killing myself in the gym to build up for cardio for the stairmaster test. Thanks for the luck wishing, I'll need it, hahaha. Keep enjoyin' your career brotha.