Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Zisme- #'s from dealer, what do they mean?

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2002, 03:44 AM
archduke

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question will the guns help protect your Zcar??

Internetabyss and pointfivezero,

To be frank, all the talk about guns belongs some where else.
Please there are some of us that want to talk about the 350Z and not colts and mausers, etc.
Please stop.
Old 07-02-2002, 04:17 AM
InternetABYSS

archduke

If you will please reread my posts...I said to pointfive that I dont wanna posts pics or talk about guns SINCE the public are scared of em and will think we are nuts.

SECONDLY

I addressed part of the post to Pointfivezero....and only to him.
Its ok for us to address a message to a individual and not to offend others with our gun talk.

ALSO I'm adressing this post just for you. Im just letting you know that I made it a point not to disscuss guns on this forum. Because I do respect others that think guns were made for street gangs to do drive bys.

BUT

I thought it was cool that me and point five both used to live in Irving TX and both are getting a New Z and both like a little tool that your freedom is based on and still based on....NO NOT THE HAMMER....The Gun.

Side note: Just a FYI to the peace lovers out there.
How did we get our peace? Would you fight again if you had to and then what would you fight with?

If the villgers didnt have their muskets we would all be having Tea Time right now and talking about cribbage.
Old 07-02-2002, 04:28 AM
archduke

Default Lot's of ways to fight for peace and freedom

You can own and talk about guns all you want. Do it through private messages, e-mails, letters, phone calls.
My only point is this not an NRA forum.
Some day, God willing there, will not be a need for guns or other weapons then we will be able to drive our Zcars or Vettes' or Stangs or whatever we choose in peace.
I for one would melt them all into plow shares.
Peace!
Old 07-02-2002, 07:05 AM
droideka

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by archduke
Some day, God willing there, will not be a need for guns or other weapons then we will be able to drive our Zcars or Vettes' or Stangs or whatever we choose in peace.
I for one would melt them all into plow shares.
Peace!
You should of stopped right there while you were ahead. Personally, I feel you should all STFU and let us move on. If not, this thread will dwindle into an endless spiral of pro-gun/anti-gun ********.

I'm a firearm owner, but have no need to boast about my "Internet *****" by discussing them.
Old 07-02-2002, 10:57 AM
z350z
Charter Member #13

Originally posted by InternetABYSS
If the villagers didn't have their muskets we would all be having Tea Time right now and talking about cribbage.
Tea-time and cribbage without gun-toting psychos running around sounds quite nice, thank you very much.

Please, do we have to listen to this ridiculous drivel on here? Can we stick to saying ridiculous things about the Z instead? :-)