Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Well this is kind of personal....

Search this Thread

Old 12-27-2005, 12:21 AM
350ztoronto

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

im very sorry, stay strong and keep going your dad would want that dont make him worry about you
Old 12-27-2005, 04:08 AM
JunJTan

im so sad to hear that. just work harder to make your dad be proud of you.. we all believe you will.
Old 12-27-2005, 06:06 AM
fairladyZ in Japan

After reading through your post and the attached link .. you have been through a lot of tragedy at such a young age - more than anyone should ever have to experience.

There are no words at this time that can comfort you. My only hope is that you are able to surmount the pain, look ahead, and be successful in whatever you do in this life.

Go forward ..

Last edited by fairladyZ in Japan; 12-27-2005 at 06:08 AM.
Old 12-27-2005, 06:21 AM
EVOL 8

I'm speechless....this is the kind of stuff that is in movies.

I honestly don't know what to say other than you seem to be doing well for all things considered. Stay strong, God will take care of things.
Old 12-27-2005, 06:24 AM
jpm_fan

Honestly, everything will be OK. Everything seems completely overwhelming right now, but things have a way of working themselves out. I am a firm believer that everything happens for a reason. It may take quite some time to figure out what that reason is, exactly, but you'll figure it out someday. I lost my father when I was one (he was about 30), my step-dad when I was 17 (he was 36) and my mother when I was 29 (she was 52). I have two younger sisters that were 19 and 20 when mom died.

I understand almost everything you're going through. Dealing with the house, cars, bills, an estate, not to mention the loss of a parent....it's all very tough and will take time to deal with it all. You WILL get through it and you'll turn out to be a better man for it. I know, it sounds stupid, but it's true.

Do yourself a favor and talk to someone, quickly. It's been almost four years since I lost parent #3 and I'm just now starting to talk to someone. I wish I would have done this sooner, because it really does help.

Take care of yourself.
Old 12-27-2005, 06:43 AM
JDMFairlady21

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

stay strong fellow driver. your father will always live on in memories and spirit. my honest deep condolences to you. stay strong and live on and make him proud.
Old 12-27-2005, 08:42 AM
Soccerprep205

Originally Posted by JORGEOLIVEIRA
ONE OF US IS IN NEED
Since Most Of Us Are Far Away And Is Hard To Help ,I Propose That Our Friend Posts A Cheking Or Savings Account # So We Can Help His W/ Some Money ,I Am Sure He Can Use It ...it's The Least We Can Do !!!
Who Is W/ Me ?????
thank you VERY much for your thoughts but like i said, the only thing that will be helping me now is some time. And im WAY against charity as stupid as it sounds. i didn't even feel comfortable accepting some spending money from my Uncle... But the thought of it was very kind.

Also its crazy to hear that alot of you have the same kind of situations. More information will be released tomorrow from the Police. oh and By the way, Has anybody ever watched CSI?... they brought the state CSI team in for this one, instead of just a local investiagtion team. but on a scale from 1-10 on how professional they are.. i give them a 4, my house was RIPPED apart and stuff was disrespeced and thrown everywhere. (its nothing like tv where they are very articulate)
once again, thank you everybody
Old 12-27-2005, 09:13 AM
PhxBlue

My heart goes out to you and the rest of your family for this tragic and untimely loss of yours. I will petition to and pray the Lord Jesus brings you comfort and solid legs to stand on while you are going through this trial and that justice will be swift upon the perpetrator(sp?). You dont know me but regardless of that I am always reachable via PM or AIM should you need someone to talk with when you are feeling down; my name is George. God bless brother.
Old 12-27-2005, 09:23 AM
Soccerprep205

thanks george.

Also the CSI team has taken all of my computers to scan through every file looking for a link to the crime. such as an unpaid debt or anything like that. So i will be staying at a family friends house. i am in need of a nice wireless laptop to stay connected to everybody because i am leaving my uncles house (where i am right now) and the place i will be going has a SLOW dialup connection. i planned on getting a wireless laptop anyway so this works out fine. does anybody have any recommendations??? price is somewhat an issue cause i need to watch my expenses, but me being 18... i need internet AIM etc.. im not looking at Ebay. im looking to buy it from a store. i will have cash in a week so i dont want to be waiting an extra 5 BD on shipping. thanks in advance for the help!

--Shea Erlandson
Old 12-27-2005, 09:28 AM
Nowell
National Z Club

If you dont need everyting, best bang for buck is going to be one of the retail stores, like Best Buy or CompUSA. Frankly, if you just want it for online activities, save the money by not getting all the happy crazy crap. Dont need theater sound and stuff. Just my opinion though.
Old 12-27-2005, 09:29 AM
Soccerprep205

Originally Posted by Nowell
If you dont need everyting, best bang for buck is going to be one of the retail stores, like Best Buy or CompUSA. Frankly, if you just want it for online activities, save the money by not getting all the happy crazy crap. Dont need theater sound and stuff. Just my opinion though.
thanks, but im looking for something that wont be out of date in a year or less... but i have seen some nice ones at best buy. i'll probably start looking later today..
Old 12-27-2005, 09:33 AM
Nowell
National Z Club

Originally Posted by Soccerprep205
thanks, but im looking for something that wont be out of date in a year or less... but i have seen some nice ones at best buy. i'll probably start looking later today..

Well the computer technology, no matter who you go with, is out of date within a year. Just a fact. I have an older Dell that I still use on business trips just for mail/internet/etc. Its not top of the line but I have had it for a few years now. Battery still holds charge, and does what I need it to do. Compaq makes a decent laptop. My brother got one for the same purpose (Active Air Force), and he paid like 500-700 for it, and its going on 3-4 years old now, and he still uses it.
Old 12-27-2005, 09:55 AM
milanista

My condolences to you. Having lost my mother prematurely a couple of years ago, I know what you must be going through. The pain will lessen with time...
Old 12-27-2005, 10:11 AM
superchargedg
Damn Noobs

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

my heart goes out to you,i lost my dad 20 years ago and all i can say is exactly what zh.guitar said,he will always be with you if you let him,and whatever you do he will be proud of you.we all know it will take time so just stay strong brother.
Old 12-27-2005, 11:01 AM
Netko350Z

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by JORGEOLIVEIRA
ONE OF US IS IN NEED
Since Most Of Us Are Far Away And Is Hard To Help ,I Propose That Our Friend Posts A Cheking Or Savings Account # So We Can Help His W/ Some Money ,I Am Sure He Can Use It ...it's The Least We Can Do !!!
Who Is W/ Me ?????

Why don't you post your checking account number...I need to get a turbo kit...Plasma TV...couple of Ipods...XBOX360...etc...

Seriously...

Shea-You will be fine...Time is the key to heal all worries. Be strong and know your my350Z brothers and sisters are here for you.

BTW...JORGEOLIVEIRA has offered to buy a few rounds drinks! As soon as he posts his checking account number!!!
Old 12-27-2005, 11:17 AM
G Spot

We're here for you. Let us know how we can help.

G
Old 12-27-2005, 02:24 PM
Speedracer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Soccerprep205
On December 16th my dad was killed. We had a break-in at our house. Ive gotten alot of my cries out and am pretty much out of tears, but still im feeling the pain. I just wanted to remind everbody never to forget how much your parents mean to you. So now im forced to sell the Z. No brothers, no Sisters and my mom is way out of the picture. For those of you in the Washington area im sure you saw this All over the news. (I live in Bothell) anyway this is not a joke, i just got the strength to post this to the public because i wanted everybody to know to love thier family. Well im 18 now and against the world all by myself, If anybody knows anything about this case ,PLEASE dont hesitate to help out with information. My dads name was Douglas Erlandson and i cant think of anybody that would do this to him...

http://www.heraldnet.com/stories/05/..._b1name001.cfm
WOW. As personal tragedies go, this is about as bad as it gets. I know there are no words I could possibly say that could do justice here, so I won't even try. Life can turn on a dime. It is the precious few who can go through life without at least one life altering event. I can only offer to you a few words of hope as you go on. Time does heal, albeit a little more slowly in some situations than others. The best thing you can do for your father is to live well yourself. As a parent, I can tell you that we want nothing more for our children than their success and happiness.
Old 12-27-2005, 02:41 PM
JORGEOLIVEIRA
Builder/Framer

Originally Posted by Netko350Z
BTW...JORGEOLIVEIRA has offered to buy a few rounds drinks! As soon as he posts his checking account number!!!
checking account number maybe not but the drinks .....any time ma men ..any time
Old 12-27-2005, 02:46 PM
Electricchild

Jorge you are alright little buddy--- you're alright
Old 12-27-2005, 02:51 PM
mavtais

A moment of silence to honor your loss:

Quick Reply: Well this is kind of personal....