Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Well this is kind of personal....

Search this Thread

Old 12-27-2005, 05:24 PM
fishanan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

My condolences. May God help you in your life. I will pray for you.
Old 12-27-2005, 06:32 PM
LoudnHopeless

Originally Posted by Soccerprep205
On December 16th my dad was killed. We had a break-in at our house. Ive gotten alot of my cries out and am pretty much out of tears, but still im feeling the pain. I just wanted to remind everbody never to forget how much your parents mean to you. So now im forced to sell the Z. No brothers, no Sisters and my mom is way out of the picture. For those of you in the Washington area im sure you saw this All over the news. (I live in Bothell) anyway this is not a joke, i just got the strength to post this to the public because i wanted everybody to know to love thier family. Well im 18 now and against the world all by myself, If anybody knows anything about this case ,PLEASE dont hesitate to help out with information. My dads name was Douglas Erlandson and i cant think of anybody that would do this to him...

http://www.heraldnet.com/stories/05/..._b1name001.cfm

****... im really sorry about what happened. Be strong bro, im 19 and i admire you at this moment knowing you are still strong enough to try and look up and keep moving on forward. Wish you the best.
Old 12-27-2005, 07:17 PM
cehome

I echo all the good wishes listed previously.
Old 12-27-2005, 08:03 PM
NA350Z

Im quite sorry about your father, I know what its like to lose a close and dearly beloved relative, so i can imagine what its like, however I dont know what its like to be in your shoes right now. Guys dont flame me for this, forget the Z, its just material, all that matters right now is keeping it together, try to stay in touch as mucha as possible with those closest to you , you'll need them in this unfortunate time and time to come. God be with you.
Old 12-27-2005, 08:50 PM
LamborghiniLove

My condolences. I hope you find the guy who did this tragic thing to your father. God bless. I'll keep you and your family in my prayers.
Old 12-28-2005, 12:47 AM
fusionchicken

may God be your strength in the days to come....Lord Jesus...
Old 12-28-2005, 02:07 AM
Z_Driver
Master

Shea-

As far as Laptops go ..... I just bought one like this for my mother a month or two ago. I bought her a TOSHIBA that was last years model of this one:

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage....=1127211021932

We paid $949 for it. This is an even better deal now, It has the wireless you are looking for and a DVD/CD burner that you most likely will want. It's at a very good price and should be good for two or three years as technology goes.

Please don't look at this as a plug for BB. Cause CC, CompUSA, and many other stores sell this item as well. The price is right and I have owned about 4-5 Toshiba's. I travel a lot and they seem to take the abuse on that front as well.

Good Luck .... Still praying.
Old 12-28-2005, 03:39 AM
zmespeed

ill be honest i accualy had to stop reading from the shear feeling of being un able to fathom the thought of my dad dieing, i would be nothing with out my dad. i would probaly be dead myself if it were not for him. all the finacial stuff that he has funded for me, medical and living exspeces. i can only imagine trying to help my self with out a father. although some times it seams as if he cant help, i know he's doing the best he can, by finding others that can help, and if it is possible i would stick with a therapist or some sort of support groop for as long as possible even alittle after you think you have it in the past. i dont know how i would be able to take it, i have never had somthing that important taken from me so tragecly. i hate to take away any focus on the serveritly of your sercomstaces but haveing to sell the z would just be so hard for me. it symblolizes the sacrifices my dad made for me. im sorry that i am slightly focused on me at this point in the post. but it has been a vent for me knowing that im not the only one out there with troubles to say the least. i dont mean to make any one feel that there troubles are inferiour to any others, and if some one does feel this way they need to under stand that troubles are troubles and even if you feel that yours are the worst it is no reasone to give up. i just hope some how that this helps some one out there. im not too good with words but i know this has helped me in my thought process of it all. and i hope it helps you feel at eez. that you are not alone against the world, if you ever start to feel like you cant go on, do what your dad would be proud of, do it for him. live in the moment plain for the future and learn from the past. but never obsess on any one of them.

-john

Last edited by zmespeed; 12-28-2005 at 03:42 AM.
Old 12-28-2005, 03:50 AM
zmespeed

feel free to pm me i may be of some physcological help, but spelling is one thing i cant help any one with.
Old 12-28-2005, 04:25 AM
sQuashed

My condolences to you young man.
Old 01-03-2006, 08:09 PM
dragon11689

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I'm really sorry to hear about that bro. I can't imagine being in that situation. It's horrible just hearing it. If you ever need someone to talk to, you can also pm me or im me on aim. It must be a very hard time for you right now, but remember that your Dad will live on in a better place. He's probably looking down on you right now and hoping that you get past this. My prayers go out to you my friend in memory of your Dad and Sister. And Shea...remember one thing...you will never, NEVER be alone. God is always with you man! I just realized how much I take for granted. I need to learn to cherish these moments I have with them while I still can. Thank-you for opening my eyes to this. I won't forget that. We're here for you man, and not everyone in this world is against you. And I hope they find this thing that did this to your Dad. Don't worry, no matter what, justice will be served one way or the other. If he doesn't get caught, he will probably get his some other way. This is life. Do bad, you get bad. Do good, you get good. Take care bro and may God be with you always.
Old 01-03-2006, 10:36 PM
Derratte

I live in Woodinville, which is less than 1 mile from Bothell. I remember this on the local news a while ago. I am truly sorry to hear about your loss.

Old 01-03-2006, 10:51 PM
FastZ33

bro sry to hear about ur loss. we r always here for u. its not just a car club. we r a family. ur loss is our loss. fromt eh bottom of my heart. im sry. god be with u