Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Well this is kind of personal....

Search this Thread

Old 12-26-2005, 11:20 AM
Soccerprep205

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Well this is kind of personal....

On December 16th my dad was killed. We had a break-in at our house. Ive gotten alot of my cries out and am pretty much out of tears, but still im feeling the pain. I just wanted to remind everbody never to forget how much your parents mean to you. So now im forced to sell the Z. No brothers, no Sisters and my mom is way out of the picture. For those of you in the Washington area im sure you saw this All over the news. (I live in Bothell) anyway this is not a joke, i just got the strength to post this to the public because i wanted everybody to know to love thier family. Well im 18 now and against the world all by myself, If anybody knows anything about this case ,PLEASE dont hesitate to help out with information. My dads name was Douglas Erlandson and i cant think of anybody that would do this to him...

http://www.heraldnet.com/stories/05/..._b1name001.cfm
Old 12-26-2005, 11:27 AM
imntcrzy

you are not alone brother, we're all with you in spirit. Stay strong and let your father live on forever in your memory. Those good memories will always be there, they may seem to fade but will always be there. Your father also lives on through you. You need to stay strong and live a good life for you and your father.... its not you against the world, we're all in it together man.
Old 12-26-2005, 11:53 AM
35oZephyR

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm sorry to hear that bro... out of all the sad things that's ever been posted on these forums, I feel you on this one.

Stay strong and make him proud.
Old 12-26-2005, 11:56 AM
potator

Don't worry about your father, he's in good hands with God up above looking over you right now as we speak. Just concentrate on your life right now by staying strong and keeping yourself together. We're all with you bro.
Old 12-26-2005, 11:57 AM
Altimate_Dream

Wow, Im sorry to hear this bro. You will be in our prayers. Just think as everyone says that your father is in a better place and that he will forever be with you in spirit. Just keep the faith and do good in your life. Make your father proud. You will see him again one day. I feel for you my brother. Just keep your head up and take care of your business. Its the only way you will make it through. Take care and God bless.
Old 12-26-2005, 12:00 PM
bodayguy

That must have been a horrific thing to walk in on. I can't imagine.

My dad died in August and this Christmas was really tough. I would give anything for him to be back, but one thing you learn is that death is part of life. We spend our days ignoring the fact that it happens, but it will.

In your case, your father was murdered and the anger must be immense.

You are so young. I would suggest talking with a therapist or minister. Be strong. Maybe you can keep the Z with some life insurance or something?
Old 12-26-2005, 12:06 PM
1sick350

My sympathys, I just cant beilive it, i am only 17 and i wouldnt no wat to do if my father died, but we are all here for you bro. Stay strong man.
Old 12-26-2005, 12:08 PM
cessna

My condolences brother.......
Remember to keep working as hard as possible to achive your goals.... You father would have probably wanted you to keep making him proud.
Old 12-26-2005, 12:12 PM
Electricchild

Damnit I hope they find the jackass who assaulted your father and bring him to justice. I live in Kirkland, Washington and I did hear about this on the news... I hope you are doing alright man... you are doing well to sell the Z in order to help yourself move onward. Do not feel bad at all about having to give it up because it's for something much more important.

Last edited by Electricchild; 12-26-2005 at 12:14 PM.
Old 12-26-2005, 01:06 PM
davidv

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

Very sorry about your tragic loss. My condolences to you and your family.
Old 12-26-2005, 01:37 PM
DJ SMITTY
Sponsor
CIN Motorsports

sorry to hear that man my dad died when i was 17 of "unknown causes" in mexico city while on business. It seems rough now, but it will get better. Just remember to try and make him proud in everything you do.

Derek
Old 12-26-2005, 02:04 PM
.Sin.

Sorry to hear that...

Work as hard as you can to give your mother a good life...
Old 12-26-2005, 02:17 PM
The Mike

Originally Posted by .Sin.
Sorry to hear that...

Work as hard as you can to give your mother a good life...
Eh... you didn't read his post close enough... his mom is long out of the picture. In the news article it says she was put away in prison for 12 years for beating an adopted 2 1/2 yr old girl named Kayla to death. The surpreme court for whatever reason invalidated her conviction along with many others. The poor deceased dad had to refinance/cash out his house just to pay her 97,000 dollars when she shouldn't be free at all. Talk about bad justice.
Old 12-26-2005, 02:18 PM
tachiro

Im Sorry Bro, Good Luck , We Are With You Dont Forget It
Old 12-26-2005, 02:48 PM
HighwaySpeed

Unhappy

I'm sorry for your loss.

Try to be strong.

God bless you and Kayla.

I hope you will find justice and peace very soon.
Old 12-26-2005, 03:04 PM
Soccerprep205

thank you all very much for your comments. im sure you will be hearing a little more about this for all of you locals. its one thing for your father to die when your so young. I am the first person to admit that i will be needing some kind of counseling because of exactly what happened. i origionally found him when i came down for breakfast in the morning. and he was sitting there in his chair and the walls were covered in blood from the gunshot wound. for abut a week after this happened i wasn't able to talk about it to anybidy withought absolutly breaking down. but now it is helping me alot to talk about it. so sorry for stealing a post for an off-topic post but its something i had to share with the entire Z community. As of now he was taken off life support and the bills are sky-rocketing. well over 50 grand has been spent in the past 2 weeks on various expenses. and i had to sell everything (cars) to hold it up. i'll update the status of the case when i find out more. Feel free to ask questions. and thank you David for the PM, im sorry to hear about your loss as well.

--Shea Erlandson
Old 12-26-2005, 04:29 PM
imntcrzy

I hope you know that breaking down is something that you have to go through. I see nothing wrong with seeking counseling or calling upon your friends and community. Sounds like all things considered you are doing great, your dad must be very proud of you right now.
Old 12-26-2005, 04:39 PM
DeeZ

My sympathys

i hopt you find out what happen and i hope everything works out, it sucks to lose some one close to you but hang in there..

if you need to vent or just get stuff out feel free to pm me...

take it easy
Old 12-26-2005, 04:50 PM
zh.guitar
Leave your mark!

I lost my dad when I was young. This will sound weird. It took me awhile to get to this point but maybe I can point you in this direction sooner.

Look in the mirror. Really look and you will see your father. He is alive in you. You can see it and hear it. Once you do you can realize that the best thing you can do is take care of yourself and make your life the best it can be. you are not only doing it for yourself but for him too. I am now expecting my first child and can't wait to see him in my own child. Is that weird?
Old 12-26-2005, 05:11 PM
BLN350Z

Shea,
Hi. I am so so sorry for your loss including the loss of your mother and step sister years ago......
You have endured some very challenging things at a very young age and I encourage you to seek that counseling you spoke of and to not only grieve the loss of your Father properly, but do the same for the loss of you little Sister and your Mother if you haven't done that already or recieved counseling for it.
I know you are facing some difficult times financially right now so PM me and we'll see if we can work something out.
I normally only read/post in the Forced Induction section, but for some reason something told me to read in this section today. I see it as a sign from God.
I live in South Louisiana and I lost a few friends to the Wrath of Hurricane Katrina and we have all learned that people are here to help other people.
Please let me know if I can help!
Your new found friend in Louisiana,
James

Quick Reply: Well this is kind of personal....