Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

What's the best compliment you have gotten?

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2007, 12:22 PM
Asian Invasian

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I just got mine about 3 weeks ago.

The most popular girl, and pretty much the hottest girl at my school was walking by while i was sitting in my car with it on talking to my friend. She along with a bunch of other hot girls come walking by, she looks at me and smiles and says "Your car is ****ing sick with a big smile". I then proceed down the street where i pull up next to her but she is in the turn lane. She is constantly staring at my car and smiling, then my light goes green and i give it a nice rev and a nice start, i look back and her mouth is wide open
Old 04-20-2007, 12:57 PM
keosh

About a couple weeks after i got my car i was constantly fallowed by cops and once i was heading towards the mall which is about 7 miles from my house so the ssecond i got on the freeway the cop was behind me the whole time so i drove normal did legal lane changes ext so i got to the red light befor the mall and he just pulled up next to me and said Nice car man i would of gave you a ticket for exiting the offramp to fast but your lucky you are driving my favorite car.
Old 04-20-2007, 01:37 PM
goodkd

I have gotten some good ones, but I think this is the best complement of all time:

"Wow, what year car is that - 2010?"

This happened the first time I brought my '05 to my home town - a farming community with a population of ~1,000.

Old 04-20-2007, 01:53 PM
cavallino33

I had to go to a hobby store to get some glue, the place has a ton of model cars too. As I'm leaving I start up the car and look in the rear view mirror I see a kid and his mom running towards my car. I'm thinking ok whats going on is the car on fire is smoke soming out of the back, so I wait and they run up and the kid and the mom says "can he see your car?" Now normally I'm not in the habit of letting strangers sit in my car but the kid had just bought a 350Z model at the store so I let him sit in it and rev it. The kid got so excited I though he was going to collapse. haha.

Just thought it was kind of cool. Kids are good at picking out cool cars. Adults will look at a car and think about how much it costs or the gas mileage or the kind of person who drives it but for kids its either cool or not cool.
Old 04-20-2007, 02:23 PM
onedirtyz
my car is dirty

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by cavallino33
I had to go to a hobby store to get some glue, the place has a ton of model cars too. As I'm leaving I start up the car and look in the rear view mirror I see a kid and his mom running towards my car. I'm thinking ok whats going on is the car on fire is smoke soming out of the back, so I wait and they run up and the kid and the mom says "can he see your car?" Now normally I'm not in the habit of letting strangers sit in my car but the kid had just bought a 350Z model at the store so I let him sit in it and rev it. The kid got so excited I though he was going to collapse. haha.

Just thought it was kind of cool. Kids are good at picking out cool cars. Adults will look at a car and think about how much it costs or the gas mileage or the kind of person who drives it but for kids its either cool or not cool.
that's a great story
Old 04-20-2007, 03:13 PM
NJ350zr

It is nice weather and people are in good moods.. had my top down and I had a girl blow me a kiss today when I let her walk across the street in front me..
Old 04-20-2007, 03:18 PM
onedirtyz
my car is dirty

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by NJ350zr
It is nice weather and people are in good moods.. had my top down and I had a girl blow me a kiss today when I let her walk across the street in front me..
why is it warm in new jersey and cold/stormy in los angeles.
Old 04-21-2007, 08:39 AM
diwun67

Originally Posted by Z_Driver
The best compliment I got was lipstick on the window. - Came out of a movie and saw: Call me Angie with phone #. I couldn't believe it. I'm married and the wife was with me so I just wiped it off. That's the best one to date.
Wife was like ... I'll kill that B!tc# !!! Lol .... She just laughed !! She knows I'm all hers and I do love her almost as much as the Z.
That would have NEVER happened if you were single.
Old 04-21-2007, 09:17 AM
da_cheif

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

i didnt get any compliments till i traded it in for a black one......lol
Old 04-21-2007, 10:07 AM
dikspiel
Chestons Toilet

Received 92 Likes on 72 Posts

Originally Posted by cavallino33

and then he abducted the child
Old 04-21-2007, 10:10 AM
diwun67

Originally Posted by dspiel
and then he abducted the child
fixed

OMG that is the pefect smilie for this hahahaha
Old 04-21-2007, 11:39 AM
Vas@Extended
Vendor - Former Vendor

well...heres a pic lol
Old 04-21-2007, 12:01 PM
Asian Invasian

Originally Posted by ZthirtyThr33
well...heres a pic lol
awesome haha
Old 04-21-2007, 12:25 PM
Korki Buchek

Originally Posted by Asian Invasian
I just got mine about 3 weeks ago.

The most popular girl, and pretty much the hottest girl at my school was walking by while i was sitting in my car with it on talking to my friend. She along with a bunch of other hot girls come walking by, she looks at me and smiles and says "Your car is ****ing sick with a big smile". I then proceed down the street where i pull up next to her but she is in the turn lane. She is constantly staring at my car and smiling, then my light goes green and i give it a nice rev and a nice start, i look back and her mouth is wide open
Ahhh, high school. The good old days.
Old 04-21-2007, 12:46 PM
Asian Invasian

Originally Posted by Korki Buchek
Ahhh, high school. The good old days.
The good old days are almost over
1 month of HS left.. it sux
Old 04-21-2007, 02:04 PM
Korki Buchek

Don't trip. Just remember what Eazy-E said.
Old 04-21-2007, 03:09 PM
AlvinHuyN
Nismo 370Z #697

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I have had a lot of nice compliments from young kids to hot girls and older men/women alike but yesterday I was driving in Seattle and I was passing by a very small newspaper stand in Chinatown. There was a little girl that was staring at the Z for the longest time and as I stop at the light, she tugged her dady's shirt and brought him to the side walk and she was saying "Daddy daddy, look it's coooool car!" and she was waving at my fiance and I. I bet you in 20 years she'll be another Z driver =)
Old 04-21-2007, 03:30 PM
Asian Invasian

Originally Posted by Korki Buchek
Don't trip. Just remember what Eazy-E said.
what did he say?
Old 04-21-2007, 03:37 PM
brandonanix

I parked my Z next to a stock Cayman S, and when i came out to my car, some guy walking out next to me said my car makes the cayman look like a little frog! hahahaha
Old 04-21-2007, 03:58 PM
Korki Buchek

Originally Posted by Asian Invasian
what did he say?

Quick Reply: What's the best compliment you have gotten?