Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

What's the best compliment you have gotten?

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2007, 07:08 PM
Doc25398

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

My best compliment was on a mountain backroad, headed up for some snowboarding fun. There was traffic at the top so I was stopped behind a Range Rover, and I just see the doors open, and a lady step out and snap a few pics of my car while im in it. Definatly surprised and flattered me.
Old 05-06-2007, 07:48 PM
hotshothenry

I bought my '03 PPW Performance last December, so haven't had a lot of time to receive as much compliments as some of you guys, but I've had my fair share of "hey nice car", the occasional stares, or the red light conversation with the guy next to you saying how much he loves the car.

My best one came the first night I met this girl. My friend and I went to pick her up and her friend to go clubbing, funny part was he really wanted her, but she ended up with me . Anyway, my dumbass friend decides to have both these girls in my car, thats 3 people in the passenger seat, and these girls were hella tall. Anyway, thankfully the car ride wasn't far. At the end of the night we went and dropped off her friend and decided to go driving around. So I took her on Storrow Drive at like 3:30AM just driving fast, and she goes to me "oh your car gets me all *hehe*" basically antsy-in-her-pansty. When I hear this I'm like
"oh my car gets you horny?" she starts giggling, and which time I downshift and just gun it (no cars on the road at all and its basically straight line). When I do that she gets even more into.

To make a long story short, we pulled over to this area on Memorial Drive that I know has an amazing view of Boston at night, which she loved almost as much as my tongue down her throat haha. That night began a 2 month thing between that ended due to her being a complete psycho-maniac b****. Her excuse, amongst others, was that my gf is my car, just caz of a facebook picture that I put up like 3 months before saying my car was my gf, as a joke.

Anyway, thats my story, sorry for the random bursts of rage, she has that effect on me
Old 05-06-2007, 08:39 PM
Advent7

I've come to realize that i only get complements from older people, no chicks (except the silent OMG i got as i drove by)...nothing wrong with it but i'm really young ....I want to cry.......

in my car.... hahahahaha.
Old 05-06-2007, 10:00 PM
Korki Buchek

Originally Posted by hotshothenry
I bought my '03 PPW Performance last December, so haven't had a lot of time to receive as much compliments as some of you guys, but I've had my fair share of "hey nice car", the occasional stares, or the red light conversation with the guy next to you saying how much he loves the car.

My best one came the first night I met this girl. My friend and I went to pick her up and her friend to go clubbing, funny part was he really wanted her, but she ended up with me . Anyway, my dumbass friend decides to have both these girls in my car, thats 3 people in the passenger seat, and these girls were hella tall. Anyway, thankfully the car ride wasn't far. At the end of the night we went and dropped off her friend and decided to go driving around. So I took her on Storrow Drive at like 3:30AM just driving fast, and she goes to me "oh your car gets me all *hehe*" basically antsy-in-her-pansty. When I hear this I'm like
"oh my car gets you horny?" she starts giggling, and which time I downshift and just gun it (no cars on the road at all and its basically straight line). When I do that she gets even more into.

To make a long story short, we pulled over to this area on Memorial Drive that I know has an amazing view of Boston at night, which she loved almost as much as my tongue down her throat haha. That night began a 2 month thing between that ended due to her being a complete psycho-maniac b****. Her excuse, amongst others, was that my gf is my car, just caz of a facebook picture that I put up like 3 months before saying my car was my gf, as a joke.

Anyway, thats my story, sorry for the random bursts of rage, she has that effect on me
Isn't facebook for colleges? I didn't know they had high school also.
Old 05-07-2007, 07:08 AM
onedirtyz
my car is dirty

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

facebooks open to everyone now.
Old 05-07-2007, 07:15 AM
Def946

a 84 300zx drove by me and the black guy in it, yelled out "now thats what im talking about"
Old 05-07-2007, 07:18 AM
I1DER

This was a strange compliment. A dude with a bad attitude that really resents me for God only knows what, got in my face last week. It was in the parking lot of a pub we both happen to hang at.

He must have been PMSing and was flipping me all kinds of crap and said "just because you drive the coolest car around, doesn't mean shyt!" I just smiled, said thank you, and walked away.
Old 05-07-2007, 08:01 AM
Korki Buchek

Originally Posted by Def946
a 84 300zx drove by me and the black guy in it, yelled out "now thats what im talking about"

BEST ONE OF ALL!
Old 05-07-2007, 01:15 PM
hotshothenry

Originally Posted by Korki Buchek
Isn't facebook for colleges? I didn't know they had high school also.
I'm a junior in college....why would you assume i'm in highschool?
Old 05-08-2007, 12:19 PM
04DBZ

well it used to be just for colleges but now they made it for everybody to have a facebook.....reading about the compliments that people are getting is awesome so keep them coming!!!!!
Old 05-08-2007, 02:44 PM
NismoZ350

I just got the funniest compliment I've ever gotten on my car, I think those of you from the New England area will appreciate this one. I was sitting in traffic and a guy in a mini van opposite from me caught my attention. In his best mass accent he goes

"Is that one of those brand new ones!?!"
Me: "haha, no it's a couple years old"
Him: "Well its still a wicked shaahp cah!"

haha, m@$$holes.
Old 05-08-2007, 03:43 PM
hotshothenry

Originally Posted by NismoZ350
I just got the funniest compliment I've ever gotten on my car, I think those of you from the New England area will appreciate this one. I was sitting in traffic and a guy in a mini van opposite from me caught my attention. In his best mass accent he goes

"Is that one of those brand new ones!?!"
Me: "haha, no it's a couple years old"
Him: "Well its still a wicked shaahp cah!"

haha, m@$$holes.
lol gotta love the ma$$holes, btw where in MA you from?
Old 05-08-2007, 04:27 PM
NismoZ350

I live in Medfahd, orginally from NH.
Old 05-08-2007, 04:56 PM
Bumpinjeep

Received 25 Likes on 15 Posts

Washing my new 07 when the neighbor chick walks over and we talk and she goes "thats yours?!?!." I used to work for porsche so i still wear my porsche hat, she then says did you get the hat with the car? I look at her and say "uh, its a nissan."
Old 05-08-2007, 06:18 PM
Iconoclast1

I was just leaving the local billiards hall when i noticed that some guy in a riced up 01 accord coupe was getting all sorts of attention from several girls in the parking lot. I quickly walked to my car and drove up to the door of the billiards hall just to get him a little aggrevated. About a few seconds after I pull up one of the girls comes up to my passenger window and says, 'I like your car', to which my response was the usual 'thank you'. Not being able to leave it at that she tries again, 'No, seriously, I really like your car' to which my response once again was a mear 'Thank you'.

Im not going to get involved with some mildly attractive bimbo that flocks around even the worst of tuner cars. I saw the look of dissapointment on her face.
Old 05-08-2007, 06:21 PM
diwun67

^^you should've beat then never called her again.
Old 05-08-2007, 06:40 PM
onedirtyz
my car is dirty

Originally Posted by diwun67
^^you should've beat then never called her again.
well, once he realizes he's contracted herpes from her, he really should call and b!tch her out.
Old 05-08-2007, 06:45 PM
diwun67

Originally Posted by oneDIRTYz
well, once he realizes he's contracted herpes from her, he really should call and b!tch her out.
touche

BTW, I would like to set up an appt. to take a bite out of your apple please.
Old 05-08-2007, 07:06 PM
onedirtyz
my car is dirty

isnt it nice and plump and juicy looking?
Old 05-08-2007, 07:10 PM
diwun67

Originally Posted by oneDIRTYz
isnt it nice and plump and juicy looking?
Oh yes, very much so, hence the request for an appt.

Quick Reply: What's the best compliment you have gotten?