Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

What's the best compliment you have gotten?

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2007, 08:16 AM
Datona Jess

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

^^^
Thats a good one

I was out with one of my girlfriends (real friend) and her aquaintence wanted a ride, so I took her on one.
I asked if she wanted mild, medium, or spicy.
She said Spicy...

Once I was finished with the ride she said that the car was "sex on wheels"....

Thats the best one I have got...worked out well in the long run too :-)
Old 06-01-2007, 08:38 AM
Brrcats

Originally Posted by Datona Jess
I asked if she wanted mild, medium, or spicy.
Thats a very clever way to ask, I always prefer spicy
Old 06-01-2007, 09:50 AM
bbs350z

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

couple of weeks ago, i parked at the gas station to grab a gatorade. i noticed a guy w/ a nice lookin sti pmping gas. as im returning to my car, this guy and his son start talking to me, saying how my car looks like a car out of i robot, and how these kids these days all drive this little cool japanese cars. i point over to the sti and say, theres a nice little japanese car too, and (mind the sti guy was walking by) and the man says loud as ever "THAT CARS A JOKE! IT LOOKS LIKE A TOY!" the sti guy looked kinda ticked but just left.

another incident i encountered, i was driving and a car w/ 2 girls pull up and start asking me about it. we chat a little and light turns green, i go. so they catch me at the next stoplight and we chat again, right before it turns green, a white thong flies into my car. i laugh loud as hell and they speed off. i look at the back, and in sharpie was 1 of there phone numbers. best part, it was the hot passengers thong...and she drives a 96 integra w/ jdm front. thats hot. were still fcukbuddies till this day
Old 06-01-2007, 09:58 AM
Phenom
Toasty

Received 1,382 Likes on 990 Posts

Originally Posted by drift_projekt_Z
couple of weeks ago, i parked at the gas station to grab a gatorade. i noticed a guy w/ a nice lookin sti pmping gas. as im returning to my car, this guy and his son start talking to me, saying how my car looks like a car out of i robot, and how these kids these days all drive this little cool japanese cars. i point over to the sti and say, theres a nice little japanese car too, and (mind the sti guy was walking by) and the man says loud as ever "THAT CARS A JOKE! IT LOOKS LIKE A TOY!" the sti guy looked kinda ticked but just left.

another incident i encountered, i was driving and a car w/ 2 girls pull up and start asking me about it. we chat a little and light turns green, i go. so they catch me at the next stoplight and we chat again, right before it turns green, a white thong flies into my car. i laugh loud as hell and they speed off. i look at the back, and in sharpie was 1 of there phone numbers. best part, it was the hot passengers thong...and she drives a 96 integra w/ jdm front. thats hot. were still fcukbuddies till this day
It doesn't get much better than that.
Old 06-01-2007, 10:05 AM
DomZ

From this point on I call BS on all thong and bra stories!! lol

-DomZ (just jealous its never happened to me yet)
Old 06-01-2007, 10:18 AM
bbs350z

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

size 2 my man.
Old 06-01-2007, 10:25 AM
b00stedjustin
Banned

I got flashed a month back lol. Bestest compliment ever!!!!!
Old 06-01-2007, 11:58 AM
Karma_Hunden

yo these panty stories are BS..."she got off her car opened mine, and she said nice car, and fcuked the hell out of me right there in the traffic light..."

if indeed all that is true, then mad props! but only you know if its BS, and if it isn't, you're a loser. Not pointing fingers at anyone, just saying in general.
Old 06-01-2007, 12:06 PM
fowlman01

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Karma_Hunden
yo these panty stories are BS..."she got off her car opened mine, and she said nice car, and fcuked the hell out of me right there in the traffic light..."

if indeed all that is true, then mad props! but only you know if its BS, and if it isn't, you're a loser. Not pointing fingers at anyone, just saying in general.
OK........when I get home tonight I'll post pictures of all the panties I have had to clean out of the Z cuz of chicks throwing them into my car.

I hope you don't make a big thing out of this, but I save them cuz I'm a sniffer.
Old 06-01-2007, 12:12 PM
Karma_Hunden

awesome.
Old 06-01-2007, 12:24 PM
350zfan1

Wow just wow . Still kinda peeved no hot / slutty chick has thrown panties through my window .
Old 06-01-2007, 12:28 PM
fowlman01

Originally Posted by 350zfan1
Wow just wow . Still kinda peeved no hot / slutty chick has thrown panties through my window .
You probably don't have any chicks licking your shifter either then???
Old 06-01-2007, 12:30 PM
Terror

are you rich? always gets me haha
Old 06-01-2007, 01:42 PM
rAiN

lol..
Old 06-01-2007, 06:09 PM
diwun67

size 2 my man.
You sniffed them didn't you? You know, to see if they really were the ones she was wearing at the time
Old 06-01-2007, 06:23 PM
Seel

Lolllll
Old 06-01-2007, 07:15 PM
zerosktz

Question

best compliment i ever got (actually probably the only one i ever got) was the night i got my car, drove to my cousin's (lives by the dealer) and her friend was there and she was all like "oh wow i like your car. you're probably gonna pick up a lot of girls in this thing." but she said it in a *hint hint* flirty kind of way like she wanted me to give her a ride or something. so i just gave her a dirty look and said "i'm not really into those type of girls." said bye to my cousin and left. and i didnt say bye to her. hahahaha

...the thing is she's actually hot. and i mean really really ridiculously goodlooking hot. so i kind of regret that now. funny thing is i'm still an a-hole to her whenever i see her everynow and then. oh well... i guess i'm like batman: an antisocial loner with a nice car.

oh yeah just got some falken fk452s hehe
Old 06-01-2007, 10:42 PM
fowlman01

Originally Posted by 350zfan1
here is what I have found in my Z so far. I may have more though.
Attached Thumbnails What's the best compliment you have gotten?-panties.jpg   What's the best compliment you have gotten?-panties-4.jpg   What's the best compliment you have gotten?-panties-foto-001-237.jpg   What's the best compliment you have gotten?-panties2.jpg   What's the best compliment you have gotten?-pants-pile.jpg  

Old 06-02-2007, 12:37 AM
onedirtyz
my car is dirty

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

that's pretty disgusting.
Old 06-02-2007, 12:50 AM
Vick781

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

panties FTW!

Quick Reply: What's the best compliment you have gotten?