Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

What's the best compliment you have gotten?

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-2007, 04:26 PM
StylesCD

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

well in my town like 50% of the ppl drive maserati and up so not that many
Old 05-12-2007, 08:12 PM
Bumpinjeep

Received 25 Likes on 15 Posts

Best compliment?

"Is that an RSX?"
Old 05-13-2007, 12:17 AM
firekrave

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Over the gf's house and moving my car in the garage and put her 4 year old in the passenger seat. I reved the engine as I pulled into the garage and she says, "I like it." And then follows that up "Is it a race car Mwark (mark)?"

Another is my lil cousin has an '05 G35 AT (his high school grad present) and everytime he knows i am in town wants a ride. So we were rolling to Sonic with the windows down and noticed how people kept staring at us as we rolled by. He was like, "Man I hate you. We have had 6 people stare at us and we haven't even left the neighborhood." I don't get anything like this in the G."
Old 05-13-2007, 04:34 AM
StylesCD

Originally Posted by firekrave
Over the gf's house and moving my car in the garage and put her 4 year old in the passenger seat. I reved the engine as I pulled into the garage and she says, "I like it." And then follows that up "Is it a race car Mwark (mark)?"

Another is my lil cousin has an '05 G35 AT (his high school grad present) and everytime he knows i am in town wants a ride. So we were rolling to Sonic with the windows down and noticed how people kept staring at us as we rolled by. He was like, "Man I hate you. We have had 6 people stare at us and we haven't even left the neighborhood." I don't get anything like this in the G."
lol staring tends to be good
Old 05-13-2007, 06:28 AM
azula

Originally Posted by fowlman01
good thing you changed your post.

my friend, you have the best avatar i've ever laid my eyes on!!! !!!

i wonder if i could get my girlfriend to do that....hmmmm
Old 05-13-2007, 09:16 AM
fowlman01

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by azula
my friend, you have the best avatar i've ever laid my eyes on!!! !!!

i wonder if i could get my girlfriend to do that....hmmmm
Thanks!

Have her do it and take the pic. I would love to see your G/F doing that. She is a nice looking woman.

firekrave: 4 year old girls do not lie.
Old 05-13-2007, 10:04 AM
StylesCD

wow fowl....that is a nice avatar

slob on my ****
like corn on the cob
Old 05-21-2007, 04:30 AM
04DBZ

Drove through McDonald's drive thru and a guy walks out of McDonald's and yells out "THAT'S HOT!" I get the occasional "That's a really nice car!" and also the looks. Getting a compliment from a really hot girl is nice This one wasn't a compliment but i thought it was still funny. Some punk *** kid that was hanging out with his little friends (they were like 12-13 yrs old) looks at my car and yells out "GARBAGE!" Now i told myself that this kid is young as hell so i look at him and yell out "CAN U EVEN DRIVE YET KID?" He didn't say anything after that haha
Old 05-21-2007, 06:24 AM
PM-Performance

I deff get more compliments in the first week with this car then I ever did in my Bimmer. I think even my Supra too to tell you the truth.

Most people just stare at it. i think cuz the color.
I hear some people talking about it when I walk by in a lot or something.
This dude pulled up next to me at a light this morning and was gawking at it and telling me it was hotttt.

Makes me feel better about selling a Bimmer for another Nissan. Just gotta convince the wife now it was a good choice. Just gotta wait for the first guy to try and pick her up when driving it. She will be sold then. lol
Old 05-21-2007, 03:49 PM
350zfan1

Little kids are honest with there expressions. Finally sp got one while cruising to a local bar . I pass bye a new bmw 6 series with its windows down . Didn't notice the little boy giving me the huge smile and pointing then grabing his dad to look as went bye. So i got on the go pedal a little kid went bananas .
Old 05-21-2007, 04:54 PM
locknut

Default the best one i have gotten is this...

....so i was just drivng around local neighborhood....and along comes beside me a viper gts i think it was an 03 aswell(i think the one with 450hp, dont know what it is to the rear but), so we started giving to each other now i wish i could tell you that i won but i never won....however i didnt lose by much as we would take off he had more lower end torque and would gain about 1/2 to 1 car lenght on me in the first 2 gears then it was pretty much dead even....he wasnt walking on me at all!! so we did this a few times got up to about 120mph and then always ran out of road... so thats the story here's the compliment.....

...as we pull up to a light and are lined up side by side roll down my window to congatulate him on having a viper! yell over nice car... his reply is well its "all stock " i almost pissed my pants laughing, and am thinking your in a viper buddy im in a slightly modified z33 and you couldnt lose me haha, now thats a compliment,

i ll take my nissan any day i couldnt find the time to publish all the kill stories i have over cars twice the cost....as i am sure many others have as well...so congratulations to all the z33 owners
Old 05-21-2007, 04:58 PM
diwun67

Umm, what mods do you have to keep a Viper from walking you?? And please say FI...
Old 05-21-2007, 05:53 PM
Korki Buchek

Popcharger and Volks.
Old 05-21-2007, 06:00 PM
diwun67

Oh ok not need to throw out the BS flag then, pop charger ownz all.
Old 05-22-2007, 12:34 PM
04DBZ

Originally Posted by diwun67
Oh ok not need to throw out the BS flag then, pop charger ownz all.
i'd have to disagree with the pop charger ownz all....now u know the RSX pwnz everything!!!
Old 05-22-2007, 01:11 PM
vaughn1576

Just a few minutes ago a guy in a suit says... " I just got done looking at new Z's over at the nissan dealer and I would take your car over one of those any day".

It's funny I'd take an '07 over mine any day!

Oh the irony...
Old 05-22-2007, 01:29 PM
04DBZ

Originally Posted by vaughn1576
Just a few minutes ago a guy in a suit says... " I just got done looking at new Z's over at the nissan dealer and I would take your car over one of those any day".

It's funny I'd take an '07 over mine any day!

Oh the irony...
ur car is really damn nice though! I agree with the man in the suit!
Old 05-22-2007, 01:37 PM
locknut

Originally Posted by diwun67
Umm, what mods do you have to keep a Viper from walking you?? And please say FI...

well i have to be honest i am not trying to sell a story thats not true this really did happen maybe we can chalk it up to the guy who was driving the viper was really inexperienced....or maybe he was playing with me and only gave enough gas to just keep ahead of me but then i wonder why the comment "its only stock" he should have eaten me alive and then laughed at me, but i swear the first words out of his mouth were "its only stock", makes me think he was sweating a little.... however i do want to say i dont knwo what is done to my car it was bought as is from a dealer and it did have a list of goodies on the sheet but none of them are related to FI, and the mods i had installed prior to this were the flywheel and clutch/pressure plate, so by now means is it a recipe for staying in contention with a viper, but please dotn make me defend it and call me a liar cause i am not making this up, this really did happen ...

one other part, this was in amongst light traffic so maybe the reason why i was able to stay so close was because he was slowing down for other cars where i could keep full throttle, but still when i guy in a viper after playing a little suggests his viper is all stock its a compliment,
Old 05-22-2007, 02:04 PM
onedirtyz
my car is dirty

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

^^omg ok, breathe. it's ok. you'll survive.
Old 05-22-2007, 02:05 PM
vaughn1576

Originally Posted by 04DBZ
ur car is really damn nice though! I agree with the man in the suit!
Thanks man!

... they keep getting better.

Quick Reply: What's the best compliment you have gotten?