Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

What's the best compliment you have gotten?

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2007, 03:18 PM
Laughitup85

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This older guy came up to me and said, "nice car" then precided to ask a bunch of questions about it and after he had all of his questions answered he said he was going to buy one. Sure as **** the next week I saw him with a 04 Z
Old 05-29-2007, 03:25 PM
r_seng

^ power of the Z
Old 05-29-2007, 08:12 PM
Phenom
Toasty

Received 1,382 Likes on 990 Posts

A bunch of cheerleaders at one of the local high schools were having a car wash to raise money in the parking lot where I work (I work at a restaurant) and since some of the buddies who work with me were friends with some of the girls, they were all pulling their cars up to have them washed. They told me I should get mine washed but I wasn't so sure I wanted a bunch of high school cheerleaders near my car because who knows what kind of "whoopsy" one of them could made.

With enough persuasion I finally gave the girls the benefit of the doubt and went and pulled my car up. As I was pulling up all I heard was "ohhh wowww" and "that's a nice car!!!" One of the girls said "It's not even dirty" which I thought was pretty funny. Luckily they did a surprisingly good job.

Before they washed it they asked if I wanted to stay in the car while they washed it. Unfortunately I declined because I had to get back to work. I'm starting to feel real stupid for turning down all that eye candy just so I wouldn't **** off a bunch of customers and my managers.
Old 05-29-2007, 08:21 PM
1redZ983

had a bunch of a girls in a escalade saying they love my car while leaving a restaurant..
Old 05-29-2007, 08:23 PM
diwun67

Originally Posted by oneDIRTYz
hahah valet parked my car in the front spot at hollywood billiards friday night... not entirely sure why but i was flattered nonetheless.
Nice, back where I used to live I valeted for a little hole-in-the-wall spanish club on saturday nights (good money ). The club owner told me to park the car right across from the front door because it made the club look good
Old 05-29-2007, 09:13 PM
ickysz

I live in Alabama, so there are plenty of redneck backwoods people who have never even seen a Z before.... So I was going down this back road & stopped for Cigs, this guy with no teeth goes.. " hey man! what in the heck kinda car is THAT?!" I said.. "Its a 350z" & he goes.. "A 3..50.. whhhhaat?, God Dang man! Bet that sucker can scoot!" I just shook my head & said.. "Hell yeah it does, haha".
Old 05-29-2007, 09:19 PM
wesismyhero

I stopped to get gas one day and a guy in a city truck pulls up and says "nice car." so I thanked him and he said "I bet that thing will get you a ticket in a heartbeat, I had a Datsun Z when I was your age and loved it!"

My neighbor also asked me the first day I had it if it was a Maseratti.
Old 05-29-2007, 11:10 PM
evolved326

this guy at work said i have nice hair. hope hes not gay.

***!!
Old 05-29-2007, 11:34 PM
inanabhay

over the past 3-odd years, have received numerous compliments,

one guy walked up and asked if its the latest Porsche

when test-driving, guy was walking across the street, whipped his head right around, arching his back like a bow, looking at the car

one guy pushing a wheelbarrow across the road, stopped in the middle of the road

at an intersection, woman came and stopped at the robot, even though it was green for her, and waited for me to come up to the robot and turn before her

one guy was crossing the street, saw my car approaching, don't know what he tried to do, seemed like he tried to skip and hop across, the front of one foot hit into the back of the other, and he toppled head over heels, right in front of me!

never seen anybody falling head over heels before

many more incidents...
Old 05-30-2007, 12:28 AM
roast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

"is that a new monte carlo?"
Old 05-30-2007, 01:25 AM
SouiT

Originally Posted by Phenom
A bunch of cheerleaders at one of the local high schools were having a car wash to raise money in the parking lot where I work (I work at a restaurant) and since some of the buddies who work with me were friends with some of the girls, they were all pulling their cars up to have them washed. They told me I should get mine washed but I wasn't so sure I wanted a bunch of high school cheerleaders near my car because who knows what kind of "whoopsy" one of them could made.

With enough persuasion I finally gave the girls the benefit of the doubt and went and pulled my car up. As I was pulling up all I heard was "ohhh wowww" and "that's a nice car!!!" One of the girls said "It's not even dirty" which I thought was pretty funny. Luckily they did a surprisingly good job.

Before they washed it they asked if I wanted to stay in the car while they washed it. Unfortunately I declined because I had to get back to work. I'm starting to feel real stupid for turning down all that eye candy just so I wouldn't **** off a bunch of customers and my managers.

yummmm jailbait
Old 05-30-2007, 10:30 PM
ashetie

Originally Posted by MC
could have been the ENZO behind him

but just be glad you got a cool compliment from a girl. i had a girl ask me if that was a crossfire

dude the Enzo doesn't look as good as a 350z its a rich snob car. go tell the owner he should have bought 2 350z's and fed an African nation with the money he dropped on the stupid Ferrari
Old 05-30-2007, 11:33 PM
2003DropTopGT

Originally Posted by ickysz
I live in Alabama, so there are plenty of redneck backwoods people who have never even seen a Z before.... So I was going down this back road & stopped for Cigs, this guy with no teeth goes.. " hey man! what in the heck kinda car is THAT?!" I said.. "Its a 350z" & he goes.. "A 3..50.. whhhhaat?, God Dang man! Bet that sucker can scoot!" I just shook my head & said.. "Hell yeah it does, haha".
Are Z's capable of doing 0-60 in 5.2? If so, you shoulda played http://www.rogerwatersonline.com/Art..._Know_Why.html
Old 05-31-2007, 05:30 PM
bjr

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

I never really had any the past two years until this week. I don't think a couple of "nice car"s in the past really count. Shared it with a couple of people at work and had them laughing pretty hard, so...

I was pumping gas at 10:00pm the other night on the way home from work and this guy comes wandering out of the convenience store. I don't really make eye contact with him cause he's got a couple of women with him and a kid or two in a big stroller and they are arguing. He walks right past the driver side of my Z and yells over, "what kind of car you got there, man?"

I told him it was a Nissan Z.

And he looks at it some more like he's thinking/confused and says "That thing look like it come from some space movie or somethin'!"

I just laughed with him and said "yeah, I guess" as he walked away.
Old 05-31-2007, 05:53 PM
r_seng

Coming from a pretty hot friend of mine, "Im gonna rape you if you get the Z."

Guess im gonna get raped tomorrow.
Old 05-31-2007, 06:00 PM
6894kevin

First off I have only had my car for 11 days and almost every day I get “nice car” But today was a little different
In Traffic today when a Land Rover Discovery passes me with two very good looking girls in it. Anyway traffic was inching along and each time I came up they stared and waved, so I waved back and smiled. Made me feel good.

Then out of nowhere I see the passenger squirming around and I see the window roll down. But the traffic wouldn't allow me to get close. Anyway I was going to get a suit dry cleaned and the cleaners was coming up. Right as I passed the rover I see a bra hanging out of the passenger window, and just as I pulled into the cleaners I see her throw the bra at my car. Any way I was going to try and pull back into traffic but it was to heavy so I parked to take my suit in when I see a bra hanging from my antenna.

SO the rumors are true the z will bring out all the girls
Old 05-31-2007, 06:13 PM
nicholasm617

Originally Posted by 6894kevin
First off I have only had my car for 11 days and almost every day I get “nice car” But today was a little different
In Traffic today when a Land Rover Discovery passes me with two very good looking girls in it. Anyway traffic was inching along and each time I came up they stared and waved, so I waved back and smiled. Made me feel good.

Then out of nowhere I see the passenger squirming around and I see the window roll down. But the traffic wouldn't allow me to get close. Anyway I was going to get a suit dry cleaned and the cleaners was coming up. Right as I passed the rover I see a bra hanging out of the passenger window, and just as I pulled into the cleaners I see her throw the bra at my car. Any way I was going to try and pull back into traffic but it was to heavy so I parked to take my suit in when I see a bra hanging from my antenna.

SO the rumors are true the z will bring out all the girls
thats awsome, ive def noticed girls love the Z, girls will say till they die that they arent impressed by cars but it shows they are. me and my buddy at work who drives an 07 bmw 550 share stories of girls who want the sausage cus o our cars hhahahaha
Old 05-31-2007, 10:46 PM
Karma_Hunden

I was once riding in my friend Z and some hot chicks yelled, "ew I hate thos lil car....mini coopers is how they are called right?" ...and the other one said "no you idiot" LOL
Old 06-01-2007, 06:42 AM
04DBZ

^^^hahaha stupid girl!
Old 06-01-2007, 06:49 AM
Seel

Only had my Z a week now and I've already had some good ones but here is one from last night:

I went to the grocery store to pick up a few things and I was looking for a parking space. I found one and got out. This couple in their mid 20's were staring right at me and the guy goes "bad ***, man". I said "thanks" and started walking towards the store. I heard the guy go "where the hell did we park?" the girl says "I don't know! I was watching that white car!"

Quick Reply: What's the best compliment you have gotten?