Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

What's the best compliment you have gotten?

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-2007, 07:51 AM
robbycolli

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The last two girls I dated continuously told me how big my johnson was.

Unfortunatly, I realized later they had each dated the same guy before me and apparently he was tiny.

Oh well. I still know I'm larger than tiny, and it was the best compliment ever while it lasted!

Last edited by robbycolli; 08-14-2007 at 12:13 PM.
Old 08-14-2007, 08:28 AM
blackstealthz

Had a couple of skate boarder kids come up to me and say excuse me we just wanted to tell you your car is ****ing badass.I smiled and said thanks
Old 08-14-2007, 09:28 AM
EricChan
Banned for NON PAYMENT

Last night at spectrum parking structure I was heading back to my car when I had a kid stare at me with his family and said.."Oh my God.... Dad look at that car!! Thats the car I want!!" Mom looked and said thats a "nice porsche", but the dad said, "No thats the car I want its a nissan 350z". . I just smiled and said thanks as I got into the car.
Old 08-14-2007, 09:39 AM
vooper

Had one friend take off his shoes before getting in the car...
Another brought a towel to lay on the seat before she got in (hot summer day and she was worried about sweating)...
And a third took off her panti... no just kidding. The first two are true though...
Old 08-14-2007, 03:09 PM
diwun67

I've been getting alot of attention lately from chicks on the road. Just last week I had two chicks in a saturn start to pace alongside my Z, smile and wave at me. And just yesterday a really hot chick in a black Ford ZX2 kept looking at me and smiling while we were at a redlight, but she made a right turn behind me when it turned green, I couldn't turn around
Old 08-14-2007, 03:34 PM
Firebase99

Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by blastoff99
I've had the car for almost three weeks now, but I don't think anything will ever top the comment I heard last week.

I was driving the Z and had the windows down. Nice evening with people out on their lawns, talking to neighbors, etc. I get stopped at a light at a corner with a notorious halfway house. Two guys are standing on the front walk, and they're looking at the Z and grinning. One of them says to the other, "When I get my life together, I'm going to have a car like that."

Made me realize how lucky I really am.
+1111111111111111111^10 Amen. ALL of us should realize this.
Old 08-14-2007, 08:13 PM
black beauty

This guy stopped me in a parking lot to tell me "that car looks like it's going fast when it's standing still".
Old 08-15-2007, 05:21 AM
06PPW350

This one is simple but wow...

the VP of my company purchased an M6 (with the CF roof) about 5 months ago... paid the sticker + accessories for a grand total of $110,000.. has to be the sweetest n fastest car I've been in (that launch control stuff does wonders)

I just bought the Z and had it at work for the first day... He rode in the car with me and then drove it for a few miles down the highway...

The guy comes back and says...

"the m6 might be faster but damn this car is fun to drive... if u would have bought this a little earlier, I would've had to reconsider mine"

I don't think I've ever been happier about saving $80,000 that I don't have!
Old 08-15-2007, 05:53 AM
fowlman01

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by 06PPW350
This one is simple but wow...

the VP of my company purchased an M6 (with the CF roof) about 5 months ago... paid the sticker + accessories for a grand total of $110,000.. has to be the sweetest n fastest car I've been in (that launch control stuff does wonders)

I just bought the Z and had it at work for the first day... He rode in the car with me and then drove it for a few miles down the highway...

The guy comes back and says...

"the m6 might be faster but damn this car is fun to drive... if u would have bought this a little earlier, I would've had to reconsider mine"

I don't think I've ever been happier about saving $80,000 that I don't have!
that is a great compliment!
Old 08-15-2007, 11:09 AM
Villa67

Originally Posted by black beauty
This guy stopped me in a parking lot to tell me "that car looks like it's going fast when it's standing still".

I got the same compliment from an old lady @ 7-11...
Old 08-15-2007, 11:11 AM
MyFairladyZ2006

Ummmmmm....

Nice BMW!

LOL
Old 08-15-2007, 12:44 PM
04DBZ

a friend of mine rode in my car for the first time so i let on it a couple of times and he tells me "DAMN! I KNEW THIS CAR WAS FAST BUT NOT THIS DAMN FAST!" The same night had a hot girl tell me how she loves my car and absolutely loves the daytona blue color! Damn i love this car and the color!
Old 08-15-2007, 01:47 PM
LayDZee

The lingering looks are compliments enuff for me
Old 08-15-2007, 07:53 PM
elms350Z

I was leaving a bar one night and I was walking to the parking lot with some friends. Some girls were walking behind us, they seemed a little drink =) but they were cute. Anyway, I turn around to say hi and we start talking. I tell them I can give one of the cute ones a ride home. But she was like "I'm sorry I don't just go home with a guy I just met." I said "thats cool, but if you change your mind my car is over there (casually pointing to my black Z sitting under a light looking PERFECT! She smiles and says "hhmmmm.." I quickly replied, I'm not expecting anything if thats what your thinking, but I'll take you anywhere you wanna go. She said "lets go, I like Porches" I just smiled and the rest was history =)
Old 08-15-2007, 07:59 PM
JunkStory

Originally Posted by elms350Z
I was leaving a bar one night and I was walking to the parking lot with some friends. Some girls were walking behind us, they seemed a little drink =) but they were cute. Anyway, I turn around to say hi and we start talking. I tell them I can give one of the cute ones a ride home. But she was like "I'm sorry I don't just go home with a guy I just met." I said "thats cool, but if you change your mind my car is over there (casually pointing to my black Z sitting under a light looking PERFECT! She smiles and says "hhmmmm.." I quickly replied, I'm not expecting anything if thats what your thinking, but I'll take you anywhere you wanna go. She said "lets go, I like Porches" I just smiled and the rest was history =)
did you get *****
Old 08-15-2007, 08:36 PM
sandthepilot

I went to pick up my cousin and her co-worker came up to me and said, "dude I love your car, ****!"

One of my good friends drove my car with me in the passenger side and he was amazed about how fast the car really is. He drives a Chrysler 300 and has a 1968 Buick Riviera with a rebuilt engine that has 450 horses or some shet. He normally doesnt like japanese cars, but he loves mine.

Two of my gfs needed a ride home because they were drunk, but I told them my car only seats for one more, they didn't care. One of them sat on the others lap as I drove them home lol.

Gas station workers as they are filling up my tank always tell me how sleek my car is.

I have noticed a lot of girls driving faster to catch up to me to check me out. They always smile and wave.

So far nothing but compliments, except for some old hags who give me a bad look just because I'm 23 driving a Z lol, especially people in more expensive cars! It's like, your car is worth more than mine!
Old 08-16-2007, 01:08 AM
EricChan
Banned for NON PAYMENT

Just happend Tonight... A cop pulled me over for speeding, whcih i was about 5mph over the limit. Told me to take it easy around here cuz the other cops arent fond of the Z. He took a look at my car and said he absolutlely loves the Z cars. I just smiled and said Thanks officer. and he was on his way.. Luckiest yet most nerve wracking compliment i have ever gotten. I was sure he was gonna give me a ticket!!
Old 08-16-2007, 01:23 AM
chriskabobbers

always have my gf's friends tell her how nice my car is ... when i'm right there ... why not tell me!?
Old 08-19-2007, 09:35 AM
blck350

I left my car in a walmart parking lot when i went to a restraunt with some friends. When i got back a family was taking pictures with my car.

probly bout 1 compliment per day
Old 08-19-2007, 09:55 AM
GenoZide

I've gotten flashed by a few girls when I was on the way to the lake. They looked like jailbait though

Quick Reply: What's the best compliment you have gotten?