Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

How/when do you double clutch/rev-match?

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2006 | 08:08 AM
Silkk

HAHA, I WAS JUST TRYING TO BE LIKE OUR BUDDY shanecrosby. Apparently all caps is cool.
Old 05-17-2006 | 08:14 AM
Escobar

I dont really see the need for newbie police, most of the time they are just unfamiliar with the site, as we all were the day we joined. Instead of posting 3 pages of crap and bashing the guy, give him the link to the search or answer his question and then just close the thread. Just my thought...
Old 05-17-2006 | 08:18 AM
Silkk

Originally Posted by Escobar
I dont really see the need for newbie police, most of the time they are just unfamiliar with the site, as we all were the day we joined. Instead of posting 3 pages of crap and bashing the guy, give him the link to the search or answer his question and then just close the thread. Just my thought...
In Post #9 and #11 we posted the Search links to about 400+ results at least semi-related to this topic, as well as 10-20 posts DIRECTLY-related to this topic. The reason it turns into 3 pages is because all the "Newbs" and the "Newb-Supporters" like to argue that its OK to post useless junk and reposts on the site when in all actuality it is not...

In short, the Newb supporters continuing the argument are just as "at fault" for a 3-Page post as are the Newb police...
Old 05-17-2006 | 08:38 AM
roast

Get on with your pathetic life....
Old 05-17-2006 | 08:44 AM
Silkk

roast should have been the first to respond this post...

Got heel-toe?
Old 05-17-2006 | 09:22 AM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?
Premier Member

Originally Posted by roast
Get on with your pathetic life....
Where is all this anger coming from? I think we should start a new thread and talk about it. Maybe we could all sing Khum-by-yah and talk about our feelings?
Old 05-17-2006 | 09:29 AM
Silkk

Roasty toasty does seem very angry... a "Newb Supporter" at his finest.

What I find hilarious though is that he is a big bad heel-toe rev-matcher (so much so that he puts it in his sig) yet he'd rather beetch at us this whole thread than help the poor OP out... Haha.
Old 05-17-2006 | 09:29 AM
enoc34

Default There's always an #sshole!

There's always the guy that's a jerk,I had some 350z questions.My friend suggested to try here because there usually helpful.I guess not in this case.I'm not sure why all of the hostility about being a newbie,or even caps.It just makes people not even want to ask questions.You waste so much time typing crap back.When you can just answer the question if you the answer and I would be on my way.
Old 05-17-2006 | 09:31 AM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?
Premier Member

Originally Posted by Silkk

What I find hilarious though is that he is a big bad heel-toe rev-matcher (so much so that he puts it in his sig) yet he'd rather beetch at us this whole thread than help the poor OP out... Haha.

We're stealing his one chance to contribute to the forums...
Old 05-17-2006 | 09:34 AM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?
Premier Member

Originally Posted by enoc34
When you can just answer the question if you the answer and I would be on my way.
We would be answering the same question every week. This site is packed with information, there is absolutely no need to post a new thread because you don't feel like using the search button. In a way it's kind of like a digital Groundhog Day, we see the same $hit every week.
Old 05-17-2006 | 09:44 AM
enoc34

Angry Ok fine!

one of the first things I did was apologyze if I was in the wrong place,and kindly asked to be directed elswere if that was the case.I'm new like I said and I'm not on this everyday like you veterans.So all I was asking and still am was for a little help.I know a lot of you guys get off on this $hit,but it really isnt that serious
Old 05-17-2006 | 09:56 AM
Zfast4U

wow
Old 05-17-2006 | 09:57 AM
Silkk

Any school-child who has used the library system knows how to search a computer or hell, even a card-file, write down a dewey decimal number, and locate a book on the shelf without asking...

Unless you are new to the internet (highly doubtful since I've had it for about 20 years now) and you've never been to a library in your life, then there is no reason to not use the SEARCH function...
Old 05-17-2006 | 09:58 AM
roast

Lightbulb

Originally Posted by Silkk
Roasty toasty does seem very angry... a "Newb Supporter" at his finest.

Correction. If you go back to page one, you will see that I simply provided the poster with an appropriate link (instead of re-inventing the wheel) before I addressed your newbie nonsense.

We would be answering the same question every week. This site is packed with information, there is absolutely no need to post a new thread because you don't feel like using the search button.
...and what do you think happens when these threads get created, and instead of answering the question or linking to an approriate "master" thread, you say "USE THE SEARCH ENGINE". I'll tell you what happens. There ends up being hundreds of threads regarding the same thing with the majority of them containing USELESS INFORMATION. THEREFOR the poor person looking for information using the search engine has to sift through hundreds of threads and MOUNDS OF BULL**** JUST LIKE THIS just to get his answer, and in frustration, that person likely creates yet ANOTHER thread.

Seems like you guys are perpetuating the exact problem you're trying to fight.

Quit being jerks to people simply looking for information.
Old 05-17-2006 | 10:36 AM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?
Premier Member

Originally Posted by roast

Quit being jerks to people simply looking for information.

That's the problem, they aren't looking, just posting and hoping someone else will look for them.
Old 05-17-2006 | 10:51 AM
horse110

this thread is going nowhere
Old 05-17-2006 | 11:10 AM
enoc34

Smile I'm a young buck still Mr.Hraesvelg

Your right it's real simple too use the search option.Which was what I tried b4 I even dared to ask such a question.I'm sorry I wasn't there 20 years ago like your-self when the internet was invented.We are not all as priveledge or as wise as you.I would hope that someone with your vast knowledge would have some positive input towards the question in the future.
Old 05-17-2006 | 11:17 AM
enoc34

Sorry Mr. Hraesvelg that last message was for silkk,I'm not on here to argue or fight I just thought this would be a simple way to get an answer about my car.Sorry to have wasted everyones time on nonsense.I guess I would just look for the right place to post and next time do my homework.
Old 05-17-2006 | 11:24 AM
roast

That's the problem, they aren't looking, just posting and hoping someone else will look for them.
So if you don't know the answer, aren't willing to offer the answer, or don't know of a master thread for them to look in, simply go about your business and let someone else deal with it who is willing to help. That seems like the logical solution to me.

By being smart-assed ****** you are serving nobodies best interest, except maybe amusing yourselves. I personally don't find it funny nor entertaining. If enough 350z owners didn't think their **** smelled like roses already, now we have a much of "premium members" going around acting like they're gods gift to the forums.

What an embarrassment.
Old 05-17-2006 | 11:25 AM
shanecrosby

I Love You Guys! -and Caps!

Quick Reply: How/when do you double clutch/rev-match?